Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I took a phone call and missed part of the interviews that Sean and Hannity had after the debate. Was Ron Paul included in those, because I remember seeing all of them BUT Paul. Did I miss it?
    You didn't miss anything, they refused to interview Paul afterwards...
    Actually what they said was Paul was invited but had another
    commitment , If it was true or not , I don't know

This is what Hannity said
    I doubt he was invited.. a fabrication to make it seem "Fair"
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I took a phone call and missed part of the interviews that Sean and Hannity had after the debate. Was Ron Paul included in those, because I remember seeing all of them BUT Paul. Did I miss it?
    You didn't miss anything, they refused to interview Paul afterwards...
    Actually what they said was Paul was invited but had another
    commitment , If it was true or not , I don't know

This is what Hannity said
    I doubt he was invited.. a fabrication to make it seem "Fair"
    Why is everything a plot? a fabrication? black helicopters, men in black

This stuff gets old after a while

Gawd, I'm glad I wasn't here for the 16 pages of THIS thread last night.

I noticed that while the 'focus group' said Paul was the big loser, the text poll had him as the big winner. When you realize that you can only vote once in the text poll, unless you have multiple cell phones to vote from, it's pretty clear that RP supporters are a much bigger group than what anyone gives them credit for.

And RP is RIGHT, it all comes back to economics, ALL of it...
    I thought that was funny as hell. The fancy shmancy focus group put Ron Paul dead last. The funny part was the way Alan Colmes begrudgingly announced (kind of said it out of the corner of his mouth) that the phone-in poll put Ron Paul first.

I guess the truth is somewhere inbetween.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren
    I agree with some of your comments.

Romney wasn't picking on Ron Paul-----his response would have been the same to any of them that said what Ron did. All he said was......."Ron you need to stop reading the Ahmendinijad playbook"-----which is true. He was saying that because Ron was talking about the BS report/video that Iran released today----trying to blame the US for what happened with the ships the other day. He was polite to him later in the debate---when he was answering something about illegals.
    I know what his comment was in reference to; I just thought it was unbecoming of him, particularly since we're already aware of their differing perspectives on the Middle East. I don't know what purpose it served, and it bothered me that he would take a crack at someone who has neither directly challenged nor disrepected him. I believe Romney is a gracious and decent man, and I expect him to resist the cheap shot. That said, it didn't change my mind about supporting him.
    I know........But, what Romney said is the truth!!! Iran's whackjob president should NOT be trusted. If Ron Paul is going to investigate the "truth" regarding the situation------don't just automatically take the word of the Iranian government over that of the US-----especially when the lives of US military were at risk!!

He kind of set himself up for that last night!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Can Americas "Whackjob" president be trusted?

He's still searching for weapons of mass destruction.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Can Americas "Whackjob" president be trusted?

He's still searching for weapons of mass destruction.
    Oh......So we should automatically take the word of Iran over our own government??

Nobody is saying that Ron Paul does not have the right to investigate the truth------but don't "automatically" trust the reports/propaganda coming from Iran as the starting point of the so called "truth".
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

We should not "Automatically" take the word of any of them, my point is our President is no different, he is not anymore trustworthy.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Personally, I think this administration would do anything to put fear in the people. Kind of strange that a few days after this Iranian thing, they come out with the RealID Act, don't you think?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Personally, I think this administration would do anything to put fear in the people. Kind of strange that a few days after this Iranian thing, they come out with the RealID Act, don't you think?
    Yes they have some Ameicans running scared with the terriorst crap!

I wish they could explain why 6 years after 9/11 our ports and borders are not secure

Tiny, did you read the thread I posted...Dennis Kucinch is paying for recount in NH

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    The "Iranian thing" could have resulted in the deaths of numerous US military-----just like what happened with the Cole. Actually, WORSE than the Cole.

And, no about the Real ID-----they have been talking about this for quite a long time.