Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    "The moderator said that Romney said illegals should be looked at by a case by case basis (not sure if Romney actually said this."

Romney NO WAY said this..........It was Juan McAmnesty, when he was talking about the military man that was married to the illegal woman who was being deported!!!

You are right though-----the moderator referred to McCain as "governor", instead of "senator".
    Ah, that explains it. When he said "governor," I assumed he meant Romney -- he incorrectly referenced McShame, good catch.

I thought it was funny that Romney said that all of the candidates wanted the border enforced, except Paul, because he did not know his position. In all honesty, I can't blame Mitt. Paul has been really quiet about the issue, and somewhat ambiguous.
    Romney said to Ron Paul-----"I am not being critical of you, I just have not read your positions regarding the issue----as I have the others".

I am glad that Romney did that-----as it appeared that he felt bad that Juan McAmnesty and the moderators were continually attacking Ron Paul.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    The focus group said Paul was the loser
    Who cares about the focus group, they are not independent, they are hand picked. Fox needs Hillary to win, they need a weak republican in the slot.
    Bingo! The falling empire wants Hitlery and McPain is the weak Republican stoog to get it done.

I missed the debate. Thanks to everyone for the input & update.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

In all honesty, my personal opinion is in agreement with those who say that the winners were in this order:

Thompson
    Romney
    Paul

I think the three stooges all lost last night. I'm not just saying that, I really think in the minds of "the people" that's the way it went. I've been reading around at other sites, and a lot of people are saying this too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Did you hear these people???

They said that Thompson won the debate, they are concerned about illegals.........Yet, they are voting for McCain>?????
    I wake up this morning I see that you are still at your hard headed ways!!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I've come to the conclusion that its always going to be one excuse after another with these Paul supporters , If he loses , its Foxs fault , If he doesn't get invited to debates its the evil CFR , If he loses a primary , its the gotta be fixed voting machines

Thats fine ,

I'm not buying it ,

Does anyone honesty think he made many friends in main stream America tonight ?

Give me a break , they are laughing at him
    You mean we are all laughing with him!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    OK, I watched it again. What Thompson actually said was "enforcement by attrition." Hey, he had the right idea. And for the record, he was the best on immigration tonight. He was the only one I believe who talked about employment verification. He said that our immigration policy should be "high walls, and long bridges." The moderator said that Romney said illegals should be looked at by a case by case basis (not sure if Romney actually said this). Thompson flattly rejected this idea. Paul brought it back to the economy again, saying that the tough economic times have made immigrants and especially illegals a source of anger -- he stopped short of the "scapegoat" comment this time. But, to his credit, he did say "the law is the law, and it needs to be enforced." Knucklehead made some stupid comment about how, "nobody should be looked at as illegal in this country, we should all be looked at as legal."
    Ron Paul had the BEST answer last night in illegal immigration. ENFORCE OUR LAWS. The laws are on the books just need to be enforced!! If we enforce these laws things WILL get back to normal.

Banned
    Gawd, I'm glad I wasn't here for the 16 pages of THIS thread last night.

I noticed that while the 'focus group' said Paul was the big loser, the text poll had him as the big winner. When you realize that you can only vote once in the text poll, unless you have multiple cell phones to vote from, it's pretty clear that RP supporters are a much bigger group than what anyone gives them credit for.

And RP is RIGHT, it all comes back to economics, ALL of it...

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Gawd, I'm glad I wasn't here for the 16 pages of THIS thread last night.

I noticed that while the 'focus group' said Paul was the big loser, the text poll had him as the big winner. When you realize that you can only vote once in the text poll, unless you have multiple cell phones to vote from, it's pretty clear that RP supporters are a much bigger group than what anyone gives them credit for.

And RP is RIGHT, it all comes back to economics, ALL of it...
    then he should win the nomination, but he won't. It only proves that his supporters are more fanatic at calling in at every poll and the others supporters only show up when it counts.

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

He said that our immigration policy should be "high walls, and long bridges."
    Not that it matters, but didn't he say high walls and wide gates?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was so proud of Ron Paul last night. What he said made so much sense and you could tell he was shutting them up. They all had grins on their faces especially McCain trying to convey that Paul is a nut case. All in all he shut them up.
    In a discussion of Israel he made his point clear. If we are such good friends to Israel, then why are we selling arms to Arab's that want to see them wiped off the face of this earth.
    I loved his stance on the war and he really had a great cheering section.
    McCain and Guillani on the other hand are little clones of the Bush mentality and Huckabee is just a hick. I know that the American people are looking at it this way.
    Thompson was great. This is just getting better and better.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>