Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    I live in North Carolina and our schools are really starting to feel the effects of this invasion. Alot of the illegals have come here and had kids in the past few years so their children have not even entered the schools yet. A little girl in my daughter's class transferred to our school because her mom said she was reading Spanish better than English.
    It wasn't until about a year ago, I found out states on the east coast and the midwest were also being invaded also. Most of California has been ruined by the illegals so now their mission has been accomplished they are migrating to wreck other the states. They aren't going to be happy until we are the minority. Don't believe the low numbers the media keeps coming up with. I know it is at least three times that number they are telling us. This is an occupation of the United States by a foreign country.

I was shocked when I found this site to learn of states other then border states that were feeling the impact too!

I had no idea at the time!

Duh
    Great thread. I agree with all your comments.

Something else to add to the package is their unconditional FREE medical care. Every time I go to a hospital or urgent care center, there are several illegals there (usually with kids) awaiting their free care. We pay. We MUST pay or creditors come after us. The illegals don't pay and there are no questions asked. It's not allowed to ask questions of illegals. They just fill out the form for illegals and get their free health care.

I believe that many of those who are legal pretend they are illegal to get all the freebies. If the amnesty were to pass in some form or another, it won't cut down on the amount and cost of all the freebies they are ripping us off for. They'll still apply for and demand them. I'd even bet that this is in the literature that is given to illegals before they cross the border.

Another thing that is very unfair is their absolute entitlement to a free interpreter for just about everything. This is insane. I told some doctors in Europe about this and they couldn't believe that doctors here have to pay for interpreters. Same goes for the courts. Clinton is the one who forced the interpreter entitlement on the whole country.

Duh
    Duh

Duh

Re: California educator viewpoint

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I have watched our schools drop lower and lower over the last 10 years.
    Hi DJ.

I have noticed the American educational system declining for over 30 years. I used to think it was a conspiracy by the gov't to produce dumb kids who would vote for dumb issues. The illegals' refusal to speak English to their kids has made things go downhill far faster in the last 10-15 years. It's really sad. We are so far behind Europe and Asia in education that it is embarrassing.

Most young kids can learn a foreign language fairly quickly (in 2-4 weeks, they can communicate with local kids) if their parents encourage them. I never hear Mexicans speak English to their kids, such a shame. Our kids were raised abroad and learned to speak 2 other languages with very little effort. We encouraged them to speak in the native tongues of the countries where we lived. Kids usually want to speak the language of the land where they reside unless their parents discourage this.

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    What so many Americans don't realize is that many illegals have never worked in "jobs Americans won't do" and never intend to. They are women who come here, have children and then start collecting the benefits. "Guest worker" doesn't even begin to describe these folks.
    Hi hattiecat and Molly and DJ!!

You've hit it! These mother's jobs is just that squeezing out anchor babies and collecting freebies.

I remember the start of last school year, Dallas always has a bunch of corporate sponsored freebies for school kids who are underprivileged. When the news crew goes through it's nothing but people who do not speak English.

I used to give to these programs for underprivileged kids, not any more.
    As long as there is something there for free there will ALWAYS be NEED.
    Cut out the handouts and the need goes away.

That's how our government works though. You get a budget, if you don't spend everything in your budget you don't get the same amount next time.
    So WIC and programs like them are built as is all gubment, to be looking for people who "NEED". Even if they really don't.
    Government is a scam/sham enabler.

JAK
    More red carpet treatment for illegal aliens!!!!

It's ABSURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I'm not advocating starving the children. But so many of these families do get food stamps, and I do see their kids with cell phones and high tech toys and the whole family seems to be dressed in the latest trendy clothes and shoes. So many are sending their un-taxed money back to Mexico or what other country they came from. I just don't think we should be paying for all these benefits for them expecially when we can't get them ourselves.

Since a lot of churches love these illegals, let them foot the bill for feeding them

Everyday I get more furious with illegal aliens and what they are getting
    away with in this country. When I read the various replies that were
    posted in this topic I just about blew a gasket if I have one left to blow.
    They are ruining every facet of living here in the U.S.

They have to cut off benefits to all illegals and their children irregardless
    if they are illegal or anchor babies. Our money needs to be helping our
    own poor and needy people that are citizens.

Gee, it's nice to talk to so many nice people who know what's going on in this country... It's neat to have a place where we can share our experiences around where we live regarding this illegal immigration crisis. Thank goodness for these forums and the internet and of course talk radio.. Our government would really prefer that we couldn't communicate with each other and learn what crazy scheme they have cooked up for this country next. In California we have always had illegals, but nothing like what has happened in the last few years when they started pooring into the country in huge numbers....I think Bush opened the flood gates when he became president and started talking about his comprehesive immigration plan. I think that was when the illegals started flooding into this country...I've been told this is not an accident that this is happening to our country, but it is being done by design. It's Sick isn't it?

Molly,

When I first found this site, I just had NO idea!

Over time you will learn more and more and more.
    I promise you, what you will learn will make you want to fight back and protect our country!
    I have learned a little at a time, article after article, link after link, post after post.

If you don't already know, Lou Dobbs is a real warrior. He is one tough cookie and he is always on the right side of the issue.....CNN, who knew?

Then when things calm down a bit, go to the News articles section. Just read and read and read....you will be astounded at the information that has been gathered there.

And when there is an important issue like this Bill they are now trying to ram down our throats, we are very organized and dilligent about fighting back in a productive way!

I can tell you are going to dive right in!
    I look forward to hearing more from you!

And to all new people, there are a ton of nice people here who will help you if you have a question or want more information.
    We are all on the same page here. Securing our country and making sure our children have a country to call home. You will feel the kinship here pretty quickly!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast