Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Molly,

When I first found this site, I just had NO idea!

Over time you will learn more and more and more.
    I promise you, what you will learn will make you want to fight back and protect our country!
    I have learned a little at a time, article after article, link after link, post after post.

If you don't already know, Lou Dobbs is a real warrior. He is one tough cookie and he is always on the right side of the issue.....CNN, who knew?

Then when things calm down a bit, go to the News articles section. Just read and read and read....you will be astounded at the information that has been gathered there.

And when there is an important issue like this Bill they are now trying to ram down our throats, we are very organized and dilligent about fighting back in a productive way!

I can tell you are going to dive right in!
    I look forward to hearing more from you!

And to all new people, there are a ton of nice people here who will help you if you have a question or want more information.
    We are all on the same page here. Securing our country and making sure our children have a country to call home. You will feel the kinship here pretty quickly!
    ProudAmerican, I've been reading this forum for awhile and I have learned so much, it was just recently after hearing William on the radio I decided to join... glad I did! I'm a talk show junky, and I am a big Lou Dobbs fan, in fact I never miss his show. KABC radio had a wonderful talk show with Kevin James from 1:00 to 5:00AM that show was on in the middle of the night, so I always recorded it. That show was mainly about illegal immigration and it was a wonderful show, I learned so much. But after two years KABC took the show off at the beginning of April. Anyway it's great talking and learning from you guys.

DJ

Lou Dobbs

I am also a big fan of Lou Dobbs. I'm watching him right now, as a matter of fact. What a valuable addition to this country he is! Also, one of the most hated guys around I suspect. I worry for his safety. I am genuinely a ONE ISSUE voter--and illegal immigration is the issue. I certainly hope that people will jump all over any Senator who voted the wrong way this week. These guys need to feel the wrath of the American people in a big way.

Re: Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I am also a big fan of Lou Dobbs. I'm watching him right now, as a matter of fact. What a valuable addition to this country he is! Also, one of the most hated guys around I suspect. I worry for his safety. I am genuinely a ONE ISSUE voter--and illegal immigration is the issue. I certainly hope that people will jump all over any Senator who voted the wrong way this week. These guys need to feel the wrath of the American people in a big way.
    I agree that this issue is the main "Issue". You're right about Lou Dobbs needing to look out for his safety. He does have a lot of enemies I can't believe how out of hand this illegal immigration situation has gotten. We can thank our rotten politicians for for letting it get this much out of control...I will never vote for another candidate unless he campaigns on securing the border with a wall and not allowing any type of amnesty.

DJ

I started a new topic in case you are interested!

As an educator, my main interest is what illegal immigration has done to California schools. I'm afraid that since Los Angeles is a Sanctuary City (and so is San Francisco among others), the quality of life in California doesn't hold much promise for the future.

Looking at the big picture, however, I see that perhaps a serious consideration of a Third Party is ripe for discussion. That's what I asked today on another Discussion Topic. There have been lots of responses on it, and as you know, change often occurs from grass-roots beginnings! Who knows! Maybe that is what will happen. Go add your comment to the other topic if that interests you. I'll still keep watching for comments on this topic as well.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345