Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TaxPayingFool
    one more time what is this going to do?
    Once more...........

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Question for you: how do you propose we get the country back?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=had_enuf]
    one more time what is this going to do?
    Once more...........

Quote Originally Posted by "had_enuf":3udye1cw
    Question for you: how do you propose we get the country back?
    [/quote:3udye1cw]

3 word for you "Gandhi's peaceful revolution". Command people could reclaim their power by doing nothing. Hence stopping the wheels of stupidity. If the backbone of this country stopped feeding the top 2% of this country, change would come. We have made our politicians like royalty. I remember hearing it said that any native born American could be president. Not true anymore, oh yes native American with $15,000,000 to squander on a campaign of lies, fuel by evil people with even more money to waste. Reform thats all I'm saying.

3 word for you "Gandhi's peaceful revolution". Command people could reclaim their power by doing nothing. Hence stopping the wheels of stupidity. If the backbone of this country stopped feeding the top 2% of this country, change would come. We have made our politicians like royalty. I remember hearing it said that any native born American could be president. Not true anymore, oh yes native American with $15,000,000 to squander on a campaign of lies, fuel by evil people with even more money to waste. Reform thats all I'm saying.
    To each his own.

Since this is an illegal immigration forum, we'll continue to do whatever's in our power to save this country.

FULL STEAM AHEAD!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    To each his own.

Since this is an illegal immigration forum, we'll continue to do whatever's in our power to save this country.

FULL STEAM AHEAD!
    great. I'm just saying, the main problem is the government and loophole polices. I don't want to stop it, I want to end it. "To each his own" that is also the problem. There is no hardwired inner thought of what is right and wrong on a human level.

Banned
    The first loopholes on our closure list have to do with illegal aliens and scamnesty.

If that problem isn't fixed there isn't much hope of fixing the others.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    The first loopholes on our closure list have to do with illegal aliens and scamnesty.

do you mean amnesty?

Banned

do you mean amnesty?
    Whatever...

do you mean amnesty?
    Whatever...
    so in your mind by belittling something you feel better about yourself. That does not make anyone a leader.

do you mean amnesty?
    Whatever...
    so in your mind by belittling something you feel better about yourself. That does not make anyone a leader.

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    My opinion of amnesty is that it's a scam, therefore I combine the words to express that opinion.

Your attempts to denigrate are pointless. Please stop.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast