Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    ALIPAC is teaching me alot I am a grandmother and have had a tough time learning the computor but I'm doing ok learn alittle more everyday.

We must work together if we are going to save our country so I do what i can!!
    You are doing great SOSAD! Keep up good work!

Skip,
    Now thats a "Picture worth a thousand words" it sure says alot
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I like to think of myself in the terms of the Middle Ages, when women used to have their children "early" (well, my first one was), and then they were grandmothers by their thirties, this way I can still keep up with the little wall climber.

But...it also helps that he has a 13 year old uncle and 9 year old aunt, they help keep him occupied.

Sosad, my mother was not sure what to do with her computer at first when my brother hooked it up for her. She kept turning it completely off, or would just walk away from the internet, and two days later, we'd still be trying to call her, so we'd have to go out there to sign-off her internet so she could get calls.

Her first foray onto the internet by herself, she pre-paid her cell phone so she could call me, and sat there and said "ok, there's a picture and it says "sign-on to Juno, now what?", I'd tell her to sign-on, she'd say "sign onto what though?". Then get her on, then she'd say "ok, it say's it's dialing, now it say's welcome to Juno, now what?". This went on for about 45 minutes till I suggested I come out to go over it with her in person so I could write down the steps, and the "what-ifs" so she could refer to that and not worry about being stuck without pre-paid minutes.

We'll get her used to it, she will enjoy having the use of it when we show her how much information she can access from home. Her biggest problem is she hates to sit still. She still works at a local dry cleaners about 3/4 time. So she thinks that with the internet she will get "lazy"!LOL
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Now thats a "Picture worth a thousand words" it sure says alot
    It sure does!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth wrote:
    it say's it's dialing,
    That sounds like my first computer (Gateway)
    ------------------------

Love the penny idea.

Question: Would it be defacing the penny if it was painted red?

The ole saying, not a red cent?

Also like the "NADA" picture and have printed it.

SOSAD .. Grandmother here too, eight times and counting.

Did have a thought though. Suppose all our pennies were put in the cofers they have and enough was collected for them to have a grand gala?

Scept

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The problem with this plan is that most our people would rather send them a bill than a check.

I can't see myself sending Kennedy $0.02

W
    I got one heck of a bill that those government pocket lining sons of BEEEEEPS can pay. No wait better yet those greedy littlie Beeps x2

As for this being a good idea I think it would
    The pin is better then the sword and you can catch more flies with honey then butter milk.
    if we all got together and sent them a check say for twenty dollar, sent the checks all the same time, then at the same time put stop payment on the checks, with the reason as "job not completed".
    It would be more effective and they would most likely have the cash spent any way so they would owe us.

Man that would be really mean we better not do that

You guys know the old saying if the Government owes us we will wait along time to see the money but if we owe them you had better prayed you paid it yesterday

I like the letter AmericanElizabeth

its a good one.

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Now there`s
    >Skip
    >Skipp
    >Skippy
    and
    >Sippy
    SAY THAT AS FAST AS YOU CAN 10 TIMES!
    Geez dude, you joined 4 months ago and you have 1800+ post? Aren't you a busy posting addict. Your either very dedicated or jobless.
    Skipp, Your right I don't work and I'm not a dude and have a very gernerous husband who is a hard worker and takes good care of me.
    Since May last year and the marches which got my attention I decided this has to be the most important thing right now beside my family.

ALIPAC is teaching me alot I am a grandmother and have had a tough time learning the computor but I'm doing ok learn alittle more everyday.

I wasn't trying to put you down. I'm jeolous I been registered since April 2006 and I have like 120 post. Sorry dude...I mean mam

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Now there`s
    >Skip
    >Skipp
    >Skippy
    and
    >Sippy
    SAY THAT AS FAST AS YOU CAN 10 TIMES!
    Geez dude, you joined 4 months ago and you have 1800+ post? Aren't you a busy posting addict. Your either very dedicated or jobless.
    Skipp, Your right I don't work and I'm not a dude and have a very gernerous husband who is a hard worker and takes good care of me.
    Since May last year and the marches which got my attention I decided this has to be the most important thing right now beside my family.

I wasn't trying to put you down. I'm jeolous I been registered since April 2006 and I have like 120 post. Sorry dude...I mean mam

It's quite alright Skipp,certainly not the first time but it is hard to keep all you skips and and skipps straight!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast