Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think it is a great idea, I'm game. We should set a date to mail them out and contact as many other bloggers and get as many involved as we can.

What do you think nomoremex? this is your brilliant idea.
    Thanks SOSADFORUS, but my idea was really just a seedling for greater American minds to ponder?

I do think, however, think that the simpler the expression of our will - the better. I really like the penny idea (exactly 2 cents) in an envelope addressed to each of our reps (good and bad) AND the president.

It would seem to be an easier story for the press to get a handle on rather than a complicated story with too many twists and turns and sub-plots. After all, Americans just threw TEA into the harbor. That was the story and the point was made. Direct and to the point. Also, our reps could not spin the tale any further than Americans seeking representation. Period.

Just think of the bad press our leaders could expect if they misused the cash contributions from sincere American citizens voicing their opinions about their government and country once a Lou Dobbs reported the cash contributions by millions of sincere Americans.

If all of our organizations could cooperate in a simple movement such as this we could give the press a great story to tell as well as throw the spotlight on the fact that American citizens are having to go to extreme lengths nowadays to plead for representation in our corrupt government.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I also don't think it's ever been done before?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Heck Yea

I'm all in .. Keep me posted.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

I think the government would love that idea, sending them more money. They could spend that on everything the people hate as well. I say stop sending them money altogether. If I worked for you and the only day I showed up was pay day, and then I took that money and just spent it on trivial crap as fast as I could, and told you every week you should be giving me more .... what would you do? You would fire me and stop giving me your hard earned money...right? What is the differents here between that kind of person and our government. We can not unite in this country.

Wow, I've been missing these posts. I love the penny idea and I love the letter elizabeth!!

You can count me in and by all means keep me informed on this!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Just another possible letter idea to go along with our 2 cent contribution? Maybe, take the best of each and create one great one (soon)?

Dear ________,

In the interest of putting my two cents into the discussion of Amnesty and entitlement for illegal foreign nationals, I, as a legal American citizen, am enclosing cash in the amount of exactly two cents for your consideration of my opinion on this issue.

I can only hope and assume that you will hold my opinion, as a legal American citizen, in as high or higher regard than the lobbyists you encounter regularly during your term as our elected political representative in Washington, DC.

As a legal American citizen I am fully and completely opposed to any sort of Amnesty or Guest worker program which would in any way legalize foreign nationals who have disregarded and continue to disregard our laws by entering our country illegally for their own personal gain at the expense of legal American taxpayer citizens.

I am opposed to the utilization of any American taxpayer resources to further the cause of American corporations in circumventing our current laws and the promotion of illegal entry of foreign nationals into our country to replace American workers.

To the majority of Americans, this is an unacceptable course of action which also borders on treason in the sense of mis-representation of American will and the purposeful dereliction of duty through non-enforcement of American laws already on the books.

Further, we demand that our opinions be heard and acted upon by our duly elected political representatives and that our laws be enforced now in the best interest of American citizens.

All of this we demand as legal American citizen taxpayers, whom you are sworn to represent in our stead, or you should feel obligated to relinquish your duties as our duly elected American political representative.

Sincerely,

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Wow, I've been missing these posts. I love the penny idea and I love the letter elizabeth!!

You can count me in and by all means keep me informed on this!
    how do you believe that will help..again?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Nomoremex, like the letter, just make them promise to send it to the Minutemen if they choose to go against our will, this way it will go to someone who WILL do what the politicians are refusing to do!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    I think it is a great idea, I'm game. We should set a date to mail them out and contact as many other bloggers and get as many involved as we can.

Thanks SOSADFORUS, but my idea was really just a seedling for greater American minds to ponder?

I do think, however, think that the simpler the expression of our will - the better. I really like the penny idea (exactly 2 cents) in an envelope addressed to each of our reps (good and bad) AND the president.

It would seem to be an easier story for the press to get a handle on rather than a complicated story with too many twists and turns and sub-plots. After all, Americans just threw TEA into the harbor. That was the story and the point was made. Direct and to the point. Also, our reps could not spin the tale any further than Americans seeking representation. Period.

Just think of the bad press our leaders could expect if they misused the cash contributions from sincere American citizens voicing their opinions about their government and country once a Lou Dobbs reported the cash contributions by millions of sincere Americans.

If all of our organizations could cooperate in a simple movement such as this we could give the press a great story to tell as well as throw the spotlight on the fact that American citizens are having to go to extreme lengths nowadays to plead for representation in our corrupt government.
    Nomoremex,

I think your right 2 cents to each Rep with maybe a simple list like

Just my 2 cents, but its what the majority of citizens expect from our elected officals. TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY

1. Our immigration laws enforced
    2. No Amnesty
    3. No guest worker program
    4. No more Anchor babies
    5. In-state-tuition
    6. state and local police to enforce our laws
    7. No more social services(stop spending our tax dollars on non citizens)
    8. SECURE OUR BORDERS
    9. Fine Employers
    10. Save our social security from illegals
    11. No more NAFTA, CAFTA
    12. No to North American Union
    13. No to Mexican Trucks
    14. NO MORE PANDERING TO SPECIAL INTEREST OR CORPORATIONS
    15. English our offical language

Did I miss anything, this way they may read it, if we all sent the same thing they won't need to read it over and over but will know we all want the same thing!! So every one start making a list and we will make up a great on to send!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex

Nomoremex,

I think your right 2 cents to each Rep with maybe a simple list like

Just my 2 cents, but its what the majority of citizens expect from our elected officals. TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY

1. Our immigration laws enforced
    2. No Amnesty
    3. No guest worker program
    4. No more Anchor babies
    5. In-state-tuition
    6. state and local police to enforce our laws
    7. No more social services(stop spending our tax dollars on non citizens)
    8. SECURE OUR BORDERS
    9. Fine Employers
    10. Save our social security from illegals
    11. No more NAFTA, CAFTA
    12. No to North American Union
    13. No to Mexican Trucks
    14. NO MORE PANDERING TO SPECIAL INTEREST OR CORPORATIONS
    15. English our offical language

Did I miss anything, this way they may read it, if we all sent the same thing they won't need to read it over and over but will know we all want the same thing!! So every one start making a list and we will make up a great on to send!
    one more time what is this going to do?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast