Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    My opinion of amnesty is that it's a scam, therefore I combine the words to express that opinion.

Your attempts to denigrate are pointless. Please stop.
    Pinestraw, what is your opinion of the two cents Idea?? don't you think it would gain some attention?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I haven't really given it much thought, sorry to say.

If the TONS of bricks they got LAST year didn't make an impression I doubt the pennies would.

I haven't really given it much thought, sorry to say.

If the TONS of bricks they got LAST year didn't make an impression I doubt the pennies would.
    AH, come on you don't think congress would appreciate our two cents.

Oh well got to get back to my phone calls!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think this is a great idea. However, if you're serious about making an impact - A BIG IMPACT - to get your message across, it will take hundreds of thousands of us to do this. Just a few hundred probably won't work. So the question is: How do we get this message to hundreds of thousands and who will coordinate it? Or do we simply trust all these people to send their .02 on the same day?

Well worth looking into...
    Try burning this one!

My opinion of amnesty is that it's a scam, therefore I combine the words to express that opinion.

Your attempts to denigrate are pointless. Please stop.
    I was just trying to find out what you were trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthy
    So the question is: How do we get this message to hundreds of thousands and who will coordinate it? Or do we simply trust all these people to send their .02 on the same day?

Well worth looking into...

I throw pennies on the floor into the trash, I have no problems throwing the pennies at politicians. I wish the coins would literally jump out of the envelope and smack some of them in the face upon opening for being useless. Sending out letters is ok by me, so I don't think its a bad idea. In my opinion, the crux of any idea is to get enough people to do it to make an impact. The only way I can think of a small passionate group pushing dormant Americans into action is via ads in national magazines and local major newspapers for the weeks and months after the May 1st pro-amnesty activities, with a URL to an online action list that includes such a letter.

May be the 35 radio hosts in DC right now would get the word out for us, I'll bet william could get them to do it!!

ok, this idea died a boring death BUT...

Now that we KNOW the names of EVERY TRAITOR IN THE SENATE and we already knew the names of the traitors in the white house...

Why don't we photoshop a one-sided fake currency worth 2 cents with a picture of benedict arnold in the center and send it to all the known traitors.

All it will cost us is postage and millions of new (fake) traitor currency sent by Americans might wake them up?

I need an opinion.

We can't do NOTHING.

Bricks were too heavy and easy to spot. Giving them our 2 cents in American made traitor currency might open their eyes to our rage and outrage over their amnesty votes?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678