Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why is it that the American people are more interested in the latest episode of American Idol than what is happening to their livelihood as they are glued to the tv or computer? Does anyone get the feeling that we are flopping around like beached whales in the throes of impending death? I honestly don't care what religion or nationality or skin color you are; I just want to know your motives for being here legally or illegally. Are you just here for the benefits this country provides, or are you here to wreak havoc on this country to produce another triumph for your group and therefore laugh at almighty America?
    I lost a very good friend in the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon, and since then I have seen these last Clinton and Bush administrations do everything possible to get rid of the voice of the American people. We have been dumbed down educationally, told we need to assimilate to other cultures to be politically correct, not to worship our faith obviously as it may be an insult to folks into Santaria or Voodoo, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They have my fingerprints and valid information. Check everyone entering our country, the United States, and then E-Verify again upon employment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutely everyone applying for a job should be E-Verified, whether they speak perfect English or not. Were I to be evading taxes, how easy would it be to find an identity mill that gave me a new identity and a new SSN? I found employers rarely checked if I had actually worked at the jobs on my resume. Perhaps they were just dazzled by my interview.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    jordancito welcome to Alipac

welcome to AILPAC. this is a great site to learn.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678