Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection employement information sheet states that you must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for a job with Customs and Border Protection, (I.C.E., Border Patrol, etc.)

http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/car ... _sheet.pdf
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i am a legal foreign resident of Mexico and one of the requirements is having my ink and digital fingerprints on file also my digital signature and photo. i don't question it its the law nobody forced me to come here so i abide by it. whats the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by jordancito
    Well I think we are now clear that an LPR holder can be a Federal employee.

Now do not you think that DHS should use all its resources tackling the ilegals who are millions.. and millions coming every day, instead of harassing a group of legal lawful permanent immigrants that already have been screened using the USA most advanced biometric feature..

Are you with me.....????
    Here is a copy of one of the requirement to be an FBI Linguist, "Candidates will also be asked to provide proof of U.S. citizenship and their current and any past passports."

Apparently not all government jobs allow LPR's to apply.
    I agree with you, but my point is if the US government gave these group of immigrants the delicate and sensitive job of handling and sorting our mail, What is the point in photographing and fingerprinting them at ports of entries.

Be aware that most of those aliens handling our precious mail, our privacy, do not go out of the US some of them never.... only a small number of them go out and in.

So do not you think that DHS should go to every Post Office in the United States and start investigating these group of aliens thoroughly or just firing them and then investigate them, I consider this hiring a breach in our national security if we follow the rationale of the DHS rule for these group of immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by mexigrrrl
    i am a legal foreign resident of Mexico and one of the requirements is having my ink and digital fingerprints on file also my digital signature and photo. i don't question it its the law nobody forced me to come here so i abide by it. whats the big deal?
    WELCOME. And thanks for doing it the legal way. We like that.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes the legal way is good!!!

............ "RED ALERT"............
    LET THE BATTLE BEGIN: "YES, WE CAN"
    WE CAN WIN!! SUPPORT ALIPAC

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=829047
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Well I think we are now clear that an LPR holder can be a Federal employee.

Now do not you think that DHS should use all its resources tackling the ilegals who are millions.. and millions coming every day, instead of harassing a group of legal lawful permanent immigrants that already have been screened using the USA most advanced biometric feature..

Are you with me.....????
    Here is a copy of one of the requirement to be an FBI Linguist, "Candidates will also be asked to provide proof of U.S. citizenship and their current and any past passports."

Apparently not all government jobs allow LPR's to apply.
    I agree with you, but my point is if the US government gave these group of immigrants the delicate and sensitive job of handling and sorting our mail, What is the point in photographing and fingerprinting them at ports of entries.

Be aware that most of those aliens handling our precious mail, our privacy, do not go out of the US some of them never.... only a small number of them go out and in.

So do not you think that DHS should go to every Post Office in the United States and start investigating these group of aliens thoroughly or just firing them and then investigate them, I consider this hiring a breach in our national security if we follow the rationale of the DHS rule for these group of immigrants.
    The difference is corruption. My husband was in middle management at one of international airports and one of our sea ports. The dangers there are far beyond the post office. The dangers such as articles on alipac of corrupt border agents letting those into the country that should not be here because they are taking money. You are comparing apples with oranges and have little in common.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I certainly agree with you. These cards already have a complete biometrics file on them. As mexigrrrl already said too, they already have digital finger prints, pictures and a signature on file too. This information is all on the Permament Residence card. Entry also has to be accompanied with their country of origin passport. Again, the photo, signature etc is also on the passport.

Here is a story about how LEGAL immigrants and citizens are treated. We came in from out of the country one time with our son and my two elderly parents. My wife was grabbed and pulled out of the line when where were getting checked by INS. My 70 year old mother was shoved by a Immigration official and I was told to keep my mouth shut when I demanded to see a superior and be told what is going on with my wife. This treatment went on despite there being a sign right in front of us telling how EVERYONE will be treated with dignity and respect. What kind of respect is it to shove an elderly American Citizen, tell an American citizen and veteran to shut up and stay in line and to scare a small child to death because his mother has been grabbed and taken away?

Well, I finally got my way after making a scene and demanding my rights. A supervisor took me back with my wife and talked to me. He apologized for what happened and told me Argentina (where my wife is from) is on the list of unfavorable countries and they had to interview my wife since she was a permanent resident with an Argentine passport. Despite her being a LEGAL immigrant with a government issued identification card (Greencard).

After they ask her when she lived, where she worked and took her picture they started asking me the same questions. I went off again and told them I am an American citizen, have show my passport and refuse to answer those questions. The supervisor once again came over and made sure both of us were reunited with the rest of our family.

Why are legal residents and citizens treated like criminals in our own country? According to our law, legal permanent residents are to be treated with the same respect as citizens.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

OK, to close my point of view on this subject I have two suggestions for the federal government.

On one hand the federal government is fingerprinting and photographing permanent residents at ports of entries, and on the other hand they are giving federal jobs(Post office jobs) as if they were candies to the same group of aliens, so I do not understand, because any of those alien working in the postal service could be an impostor (following the logic of DHS is using at ports of entries).

It could be posible that one of them could be delivering mail to the very own house of Michael Chertoff, so I find this policy very incongruent, it does not make sense to me.

First suggestion: DHS, stop the rule of fingerprinting and photographing permanent residents at ports of entries, and let these group of aliens deliver your mail.and work inside our federal facilities.

or

Fingerprint photograph those aliens, but also raid U.S Post offices all over the country to get rid of the menace of having these aliens handling your very own privacy;your mail, they are able to know who you are,where you work,where do you keep your savings,who your friends are,etc.etc,etc.
    That way the federal government will have a coordinated,logical policy toward these groups of aliens...

Welcome, jordancito! And while the FBI already has my fingerprints on file to get a federal bond, they have my photos from numerous passports, if they want biometrics or DNA, I won't worry, AS LONG AS THEY USE IT ONLY TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY AND ALLOW NO OTHERS TO ACCESS THAT INFORMATION. Fat chance, right? Because if the hiring of green card holders to process this information or processing our mail, I begin to wonder if some of the green-card holders are not out to make a little cash by selling identities. They have no loyalty to this country, per se; they are here for the one reason of economic gain.
    What absolutely irritates me to no end is that so many governments and companies have found it cheaper to outsource payroll processing to mainly India. And if you are processing payroll, the worker's SSN is also in their files so they can process earnings forms at the end of the year.
    As far as mail, take the time to get to the post office. In Fla. there was a county sheriff who put some checks into his curbside mailbox, only to find them gone, washed and written out to someone else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The sole reason permanent residents will be singled out for data collection is the fact that they are not yet United States citizens.

That's the point!!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast