Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mexigrrrl
    i am a legal foreign resident of Mexico and one of the requirements is having my ink and digital fingerprints on file also my digital signature and photo. i don't question it its the law nobody forced me to come here so i abide by it. whats the big deal?
    Thank you and welcome mexigrrrl
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

April
    Alipac needs your help to stop Amnesty. Please join in, America is counting on you!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-142310.html

I have a problem with Michael Chertoff being in the position he is in. When the FBI was looking at hiring me I was told you can only have American citizenship. No dual citizenships allowed. I have been under the impression that other federal agencies would have the same. Michael Chertoff has dual citizenship. He is both American and Isreali.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I have a problem with Michael Chertoff being in the position he is in. When the FBI was looking at hiring me I was told you can only have American citizenship. No dual citizenships allowed. I have been under the impression that other federal agencies would have the same. Michael Chertoff has dual citizenship. He is both American and Isreali.
    CONTROLLED PRESS HIDES CHERTOFF'S ISRAELI ROOTS *PIC*On February 15, 2005, Michael Chertoff, an apparent dual national with Israeli roots, ...
    answer: "He does not hold, nor has he ever held, dual citizenship. ...

www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=66175 - 21k - Cached - Similar pages
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now connect for me the dots of how wonderful the electronic systems have controlled the flooding undocumented immigrants into our country before our medical records go electronic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RELATED:

U.S. to take DNA from arrested, detained immigrants

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-142544.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

US to collect DNA from anyone arrested or detained by Feds

U.S. Set to Begin a Vast Expansion of DNA Sampling

By JULIA PRESTON
    Published: February 5, 2007

The Justice Department is completing rules to allow the collection of DNA from most people arrested or detained by federal authorities, a vast expansion of DNA gathering that will include hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants, by far the largest group affected.

The new forensic DNA sampling was authorized by Congress in a little-noticed amendment to a January 2006 renewal of the Violence Against Women Act, which provides protections and assistance for victims of sexual crimes. The amendment permits DNA collecting from anyone under criminal arrest by federal authorities, and also from illegal immigrants detained by federal agents.

Over the last year, the Justice Department has been conducting an internal review and consulting with other agencies to prepare regulations to carry out the law.

The goal, justice officials said, is to make the practice of DNA sampling as routine as fingerprinting for anyone detained by federal agents, including illegal immigrants. Until now, federal authorities have taken DNA samples only from convicted felons. The law has strong support from crime victims’ organizations and some women’s groups, who say it will help law enforcement identify sexual predators and also detect dangerous criminals among illegal immigrants.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/05/washi ... dna.html...
    NO AMNESTY

Regarding taking DNA from immigrants arrested I would be glad to see it but I don't think it will happen. When Fidel Castro sent the U.S. his prisoners, mentally ill and others he did want via the Mariel Boat Lift the violent crime rate in Miami skyrocketed. Almost 2,000 of Castros rejects were arrested for those violent crimes and have served their 20 year sentences. They made criminal registration and had to be check up on. The police were starting to collect DNA from them in order to be able to solve cold cases. The nice Cuban judges and lawyers put an end to that practice. One of those criminals was out of a Texas prison for under 5 days, killed a guy, and was arrested in either Miami or Miami Beach. They don't even give correct addresses most of the time or update them as per criminal registration rules. Watch the TV show the First 48 on A&E and see the results of the judges decision when they show cases in Little Havana. They had one case where the person of interest to police was one of those who made criminal registration and the City of Miami homicide detectives were going to that address in Hialeah to talk to him. I told my daughter how much do you want to make a bet that the address is in the middle of a road or canal. After the commercial they showed that it was just as I said. I was with the career criminal section for one day and of the 6 people we had to check on only 2 people lived where they said they did. One Cuban whose family vouched for him and told police where he worked and when he would come home and the other guy who was honest was an African American. The other 4 were Cubans. The officers I was with said that it was a regular occurence. Sad but true.

NEWS LAWS trump old ways

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Regarding taking DNA from immigrants arrested I would be glad to see it but I don't think it will happen.

NEW LAWS trump old ways of doing things.

US to collect DNA from anyone arrested or detained by Feds

U.S. Set to Begin a Vast Expansion of DNA Sampling

By JULIA PRESTON
    Published: February 5, 2007

The Justice Department is completing rules to allow the collection of DNA from most people arrested or detained by federal authorities, a vast expansion of DNA gathering that will include hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants, by far the largest group affected.

The new forensic DNA sampling was authorized by Congress in a little-noticed amendment to a January 2006 renewal of the Violence Against Women Act, which provides protections and assistance for victims of sexual crimes. The amendment permits DNA collecting from anyone under criminal arrest by federal authorities, and also from illegal immigrants detained by federal agents.

Over the last year, the Justice Department has been conducting an internal review and consulting with other agencies to prepare regulations to carry out the law.

The goal, justice officials said, is to make the practice of DNA sampling as routine as fingerprinting for anyone detained by federal agents, including illegal immigrants. Until now, federal authorities have taken DNA samples only from convicted felons. The law has strong support from crime victims’ organizations and some women’s groups, who say it will help law enforcement identify sexual predators and also detect dangerous criminals among illegal immigrants.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/05/washi ... dna.html...
    NO AMNESTY

When I got my drivers licens, they took a full set of prints, now they just take your thumbs.

I have a problem passing out my DNA but it's so easy to get there is really no need to take it from everyone.

Everytime you eat out, throw out the trash, sit somewhere... You are leaving behind and discarding DNA. If someone wanted your DNA, they would just have to follow you around a little. If you are under investigation for a serious crime, believe me they would make the effort to collect it.

Dixie

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast