Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This about loving our country.......defending our borders from terrorist.....

Quote Originally Posted by jordancito
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Terrorist destroy something in a very short period of time.
    Illegal aliens from all over the world are destroying this country, they are just taking a longer period time to do it.
    You did not address my concern......

What is the solution to this real and present danger????
    If I had all the answers I'd run for public office, but I'm at least smart enough to know that I don't have all of the answers or all of the solutions,
    unlike the people who are running this country. I wish could answer you question, but I can't.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are right jordancito. It has been the failure of this government not stressing stricter border control of the masses that arrive every minute, legally and illegally, or even the goods we import. Yes, the tomato picker is not capable of launching a massive attack, unless he is spreading a deadly contagious disease. An attack will more likely come from the well-educated radical Islamists that come here as "students" or H-visa holders that have proven by their track record they are an outstanding threat.
    We have a lot of problems, since visa holders undercut American wages and jobs (free enterprise). We just do not have the right to condemn any religious group as it would not be politically correct. Our government does not seem to interested in making sure those wishing us harm stay out and if someone tries, they end up in jail. Meanwhile, witht the Patriot Act, the American people have been invaded by their government, all in the name of some "war on terrorism" directed at countries that had nothing to do with any attacks (who also cannot control their countries, that become home to things like Taliban and AlQueida training grounds or drug wars).
    Then we also have to look at the well-educated from all over the world. There was a report recently that everything in China's weapons arsenal has been stolen from us. We have a government that couldn't even help its people after the devastation of Katrina, while Bushy called it a success.
    That we have descended into chaos, both natural and man-made in the past years, why is it a side issue to protect the country from elements in the rest of the world ready to do us harm? And why have those swearing to uphold the Constitution and American traditions turned against the people paying their salaries? Why are the employers of these folks (us) doing everything they can to ignore the marching orders we give them. See how long you last in a job doing your own thing contrary to the orders of the boss?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are being real lenient, soft on European immigration Where the potential real terror can come from, turning a blind eye, and they are being tough on permanet residents.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, Lets get real tough with everybody.
    If the permanent residents don't like the way they are treated they can always pack up and leave.

And since none of the 9-11 terrorist came across the land border illegally, but rather all arrived by commercial airlines
    would you have us take all of our security officers off of the borders and put them at the airports?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe I am getting a little bit off the subject of the permanent residents, but...Mohamed Atta the ringle leader and the rest of the terrorist (all muslims) planned the WTC terrorist attack in Europe,they used false passports to move in and out of different countries.

And many of them were """legal""" in the states, I think no American who really loves his country wants these legals monsters anymore coming into the US from Europe.

So this is about DHS implementing strictest control on European immigration, investigating and screening as long as it takes every European before giving approval to come to the US.

My opinion about is: get tougher on illegal immigrants using better cost effective methods no matter what country they are from, but also get tough on European visitors,because as I stated before we are Americans, our children go to school here We love our way of life and Illegal immigrant or legal terrorist they are here only to harm the future of every one of us, our children included...

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

They are being real lenient, soft on European immigration Where the potential real terror can come from, turning a blind eye, and they are being tough on permanet residents.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, Lets get real tough with everybody.
    If the permanent residents don't like the way they are treated they can always pack up and leave.

And since none of the 9-11 terrorist came across the land border illegally, but rather all arrived by commercial airlines
    would you have us take all of our security officers off of the borders and put them at the airports?
    YES!!! AFTER THE LEGAL TERRORISTS KILLED 3000 AMERICANS IN WTC ATTACKS...YES!!!! SEEMS TO ME YOU ARE YET TO LOSE A LOVE ONE VICTIM OF TERRORISM, SO YOU CAN DIGEST WHAT I AM WRITING...

I can give some e mails from people who lost love ones in WTC attacks so you can exchange opinions and see what they think about the subject of implementing strictest regulations for visitors from Europe.

"I can give some e mails from people who lost love ones in WTC attacks so you can exchange opinions and see what they think about the subject of implementing strictest regulations from visitors from Europe."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you crack down only on Europeans the next batch of terrorist could come from Canada, where there are many Muslims,
    (one of whom was stopped at the Canada/U.S. border with explosives in his car,
    as he was headed to the L.A. airport to blow the place up at midnight on news years eve 2000),
    or some other country.
    Personally I am getting sick and tired of people who come here illegally or legally and then try to tell us how to run our country.
    If we need their advice and help we'll ask for it.
    If we don't ask for their advice that means we don't need it and don't want to hear it.
    NO AMNESTY

YES!!! AFTER THE LEGAL TERRORISTS KILLED 3000 AMERICANS IN WTC ATTACKS...YES!!!! . . .
    And then all terrorist could just walk across the border from Canada or Mexico. Genius.
    NO AMNESTY

"I can give some e mails from people who lost love ones in WTC attacks so you can exchange opinions and see what they think about the subject of implementing strictest regulations from visitors from Europe."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you crack down only on Europeans the next batch of terrorist could come from Canada, where there are many Muslims,
    (one of whom was stopped at the Canada/U.S. border with explosives in his car,
    as he was headed to the L.A. airport to blow the place up at midnight on news years eve 2000),
    or some other country.
    Personally I am getting sick and tired of people who come here illegally or legally and then try to tell us how to run our country.
    If we need their advice and help we'll ask for it.
    If we don't ask for their advice that means we don't need it and don't want to hear it.

There are MILLIONS of illegal aliens here from every country in the world and I want all of them to respect our country by obeying our laws. I want ALL OF THEM from every country in the world to go home and apply to come here legally and wait their turn, from the back of the line. And stop whining and complaining about the way we run our country. Do you under stand that? There is not one word there about Hispanics, Latino or Mexicans for you to try to turn into something that it isn't. Some people just have to try to make everything something that it isn't.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast