Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie you are correct. I have seen detectives sit in a restaurant and wait for a person of interest to either leave their garbage on the table or throw it out where they could easily retrieve it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not trying to discriminate against any group, permanent residents include all type of people from different backgrounds and race, black, white, hispanic,chinese you mention it etc etc.
    DHS is targeting this group to be fingerprinted, etc, etc.

I find very interesting that the group of people who poses National Security threats to the United States are people from Middle east origins, that is my perception if I am wrong please correct me,because I do not want to be rascist, I do not mean to be rascist I am a hispanic from Puerto Rico and I hate rascism and ALIPAC is not about rascism.

But you know trying to be OBJECTIVE; I find that people from middle east heritage and believes in the Koran, are prone to be the ones who poses the maximum security threat to the USA, please again correct me if I am wrong.

Many of them have German,British,french,Belgians,Italians well European passports, and this people comes to the USA without applying for a visa and they stream into the USA daily,easy,and most of them are koran believers, Come on!!! the danger is there and DHS IS TURNING A BLIND EYE ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE EUROPEANS????

So why the USA I mean DHS does not invest more and more energy to that side,because as far as i know no immigrant from South america,India or China even the Russians have been involved in any National threat incident,I mean terrorism.

Who were the 911 terrorist?? Chinese??? Russians,South American???Indian??? the answer in NO!!!

Who were the ones in the Mumbay attacks?????

The answer is only one:KORAN BELIEVERS.....

PLEASE AGAIN CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

THIS FORUM IS ALSO ABOUT THE SECURITY OF THE USA, AND DHS IS MORE INTERESTED IN A MEXICAN TOMATO PICKER INSTEAD OF CONCENTRATING ALL ITS ENERGIES ON THE REAL THREAT TO ALL OF US.

I am not apologizing ilegal tomatos pickers, but some times they raid a farm and most of them have temporary permits and on one ocassion they spent a lot of resources money and manpower to expel 5 tomatos pickers, I know of one incident, the operation took two days more than one hundred fifty agents, helicopters more than three dozen vehicles, etc etc just to deport 5 tomatos pickers out of aproximately 450 the other were legal.... while in the USA airports naturalized Europeans, Koran believers, are coming in packs to the USA.

Jesus!! DHS do not waste my money; get better intelligence on tomato pickers.....How much do you think..we tax payers... paid to expelled 5 tomato pickers....do not you think we can do it in a cheaper way????

What's the big deal about finger prints? They are going to take DNA samples from everyone detained or arrested by all federal agents, including all illegal aliens.

US to collect DNA from anyone arrested or detained by Feds
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/05/washi ... dna.html...
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    jordancito wrote:

But you know trying to be OBJECTIVE; I find that people from middle east heritage and believes in the Koran, are prone to be the ones who poses the maximum security threat to the USA, please again correct me if I am wrong.

Many of them have German,British,french,Belgians,Italians well European passports, and this people comes to the USA without applying for a visa and they stream into the USA daily,easy,and most of them are koran believers, Come on!!! the danger is there and DHS IS TURNING A BLIND EYE ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE EUROPEANS????
    The article did not distinguish between the various nationalities of green card holders. You're the only one making a distinction. When the article makes reference to green card holders (permanent residents), I believe it is referring to all immigrants, including Europeans. Why are you attempting to separate them by nationality?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    jordancito wrote:

The article did not distinguish between the various nationalities of green card holders. You're the only one making a distinction. When the article makes reference to green card holders (permanent residents), I believe it is referring to all immigrants, including Europeans. Why are you attempting to separate them by nationality?
    I am pointing out where terrorism is coming from, and where DHS should direct irs energies.....I see a real danger coming to America through naturalized Muslim people using European passports..And I am not being racist....I am being objective......

Quote Originally Posted by jordancito
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    jordancito wrote:

The article did not distinguish between the various nationalities of green card holders. You're the only one making a distinction. When the article makes reference to green card holders (permanent residents), I believe it is referring to all immigrants, including Europeans. Why are you attempting to separate them by nationality? :?
    I am pointing out where terrorism is coming from, and where DHS should direct irs energies.....I see a real danger coming to America through naturalized Muslim people using European passports..And I am not being racist....I am being objective......
    The only way that DHS could know if anyone, from any country, were a Muslim would be to ask them, and if they were terrorist I don't think they would have a problem with lying about it and saying NO.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I took a religion course in university and also watched shows on the history channel which talked about various religions and can tell you not all muslims have the same beliefs as the terrorists. It is like various Christian religions which have their own interpretation of the bible. The interpretation is what makes them fanatical.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But.....what a coincidence that only that small number of muslim fanatics, are the only ones who have perpetrated the worst most henious terrorist attack on America.
    The first attack on the world trade center... And the second where 3000 of our countryman died in a horrible way (If you love America you understand what I am saying or just ask any of the relatives of the victims)

As I expressed before; I am really concerned about these muslims extremists which are many getting into the Unites States legally as a naturalized European citizens
    I was analyzing the Koran for several days, and is full of verses that say if you are a cross believer your head has to be cut. They distilled hatred toward anything that do not have mohammed as his savior...

Cross believers= Christians.

Christians do not order death for anyone giving bad opinions about any religion..(love your enemy said Jesus).
    Well one example Salman Rushdie has a fatwa (ordered assassinated) against him, because he critized the Koran,he is in hiding in England, you know why???...because he has been order killed, he is not playing hide and seek.

Any one in this thread who loves the United States know what I am saying, I do not want any of those extremist with European passport one day spraying bullets in my neighborhood.

I rather being hit by a tomato on my head, than having thousand of my fellow Americans killed in mass by this small number of """"Europeans"""..

Look; everybody, lets be clear and serious about, lets not beat around the bush... all this is about our country, our security.... Loving and defending our country our values and our borders, I have never been to Mexico I am not defending illegal immigration or these tomato pickers , they are examples... but I see a lot of Bigotry in DHS about securing our borders when on the other hand I see a lack of responsibility and neglect on the issue where real terror can come to our homeland..

They are being real lenient, soft on European immigration Where the potential real terror can come from, turning a blind eye, and they are being tough on permanet residents.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, Lets get real tough with everybody.

Terrorist destroy something in a very short period of time.
    Illegal aliens from all over the world are destroying this country, they are just taking a longer period time to do it.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Terrorist destroy something in a very short period of time.
    Illegal aliens from all over the world are destroying this country, they are just taking a longer period time to do it.
    You did not address my concern......

What is the solution to this real and present danger????

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast