Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How come this site is so racist

How come this site seems to be about racism? With titles like same old mexican crime? Why do you all sound racist and if your not racist why accept all the blatant racist statements. I mean if your americans then you should be used to differing colors and types and be proud of our big melting pot. First I should probably state my color and background in order to be credible right?
    I am a second generation american of irish descent. I am proud to be an american and I am a union member. I live in phoenix so I have issues with some of the things this site seems to care about thats what brought me here but in all honesty america doesnt need racist hate mongers any more than illegal mexicans. I am against any other language being used by any goverment offices. I am for having one language used by the goverment as long as its english. I am all for peoples freedom in my opinion we need more freedom. I hate people that want to impose their ideas on others. Sure seal the borders I can live with that but not the idea of ending immigration. What right do we as a nation of immigrants have to say that immigration is not good. It brought us here and the nation is better off with us being here right. How can we do one thing and want another. Immigration is what america is about. The problem as I see it is we no longer provide to new americans classes to help them become americans. At one time the irish were the mexicans and if you think your a real american what about you is different from those you dislike. America has always had a group of people that felt entitled to hate the newcomers but they have always been wrong because of the fact they at one time came from another country and were disliked the same as these new americans.
    By the way here in phoenix I recently went to a late night fast food joint called jack in the box and no one spoke english. Amazing and unacceptable in my opinion but so is the racism I am seeing here.

yawn. Another dull liberal playing the "race card" and making his heroic speeches about other people's alleged racism. Has it ever occured to you that theres a difference between discussing "racial" issues and "racist" issues? People like you never seem to distinguish between the two. I'm deeply concerned about the immigration issue because I'm deeply concerned about our exploding population. I'm DOUBLEY concerned about these Mexican immigrants because they're making babies at TWICE the rate of the rest of the country. Oh, how terrible of me: I'm "singling out" the Mexicans. I'm "scapegoating" the Mexicans. You got any more cliches to lay on us? Or have you used them all up in one post?

Same old rhetoric, sure gets tiring time after time. There is an OBL hidden in there some where tring to get out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

P.S. I get real tired of how sloppy people like you are when it comes to throwing the "hate" word around. America is not a hate-filled country. But we are very angry. Angry that are national borders are being illegally invaded by millions of people who are trashing out our country and virtually overnight turning it into a version of the third world slums they are fleeing from. Who wouldn't be angry about that. Anybody with the least ammount of common sense would be angry (which apparently disqualifies you). But since you feel so free to throw the "racism" word at other people, let me throw it back in your face. Would Mexico or China tolerate millions and millions of Americans flooding into THEIR countries year after year? Are you kidding, dude? SO who's the one with the racist double-standard here? Me? Or the millions of foreigners that think they have a right to come flooding into this country? Be sure to answer that question, pal. DOn't strain your brain.

Mexican is a race? That's like saying the Irish or the French are a race.

You will find no racism here. In fact, our rules clearly state that we do not allow racism here and if that's your motivation you are better off finding another site to post on.

WE ALSO DO NOT ALLOW RACE BAITING AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Check our rules, obey them, or get off the forum. Racism does not exist just because you type out a fanciful post claiming it does.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

h8ed--Welcome to our Site!! What racist remarks are you talking about specifically? I've been on this site for several weeks and haven't seen a racist remark. I've seen anger and frustration expressed. I've seen people venting feelings. But I've not seen a "racist" remark....

Oh yeah.....we covered and posted about the TOTALLY RACIST REMARK made by Vincente Fox about Mexicans doing work that "not EVEN blacks will do in the United States."

THAT is a racist remark made by a Head of State, the President of Mexico, while peddling his illegal labor to a group of Texas business people in Mexico....members of a Frozen Foods Council.

Have you seen anything that you consider racist made by a poster? Please find it and post it here, because this is WORTHY of discussion if you've got one. Lets ANALYZE.....alot of people don't really know what "racism" is. It is a hatred of someone because of their RACE.

Mexicans are Caucasian.....just like you and me, Irish!!

Thanks!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This site is not racist at all, in fact it is as far away from being racist as could be. This site is about enforcing laws and the people of a country trying to rightly protect their nation from an invasion by people willing to break the law. It is also about the people of a country rightly trying to protect the rights of her people, particularly those who are in the middle and lower middle class economically. This is about the legal citizens of a nation fighting to preserve and pass on their culture, language and values to their children. This is about a nation trying to pass on the framework set by her founding fathers to future generations.

This may all seem strange to you, but that is probably because you have been successfully trained to always be politically correct, no matter what the stake or cost. Sometimes it is very incorrect to be politically correct, and sometimes you have to stand up and say and do what is RIGHT, whether or not it is politically correct. Some of us believe strongly in upholding the laws which exist to protect American Citizens, whatever their heritage, whatever their color, whatever their religious beliefs, whatever their sex, whatever ANYTHING. So, this is about the opposite of racism.

Racism is a bias in favor of ones own race over others.

Nationalism is a bias in favor of ones own nation over others.

Mexican is not a race, it is a nationality, just as American is. (How many more stupid people out there do we have to explain THAT difference to?)

If we have made statements which are racist in nature, please do us a favor and point out some specifics, rather than throw out some rhetorical garbage which merely demonstrates your ignorance.

Immigration is not "what America is all about". Are you telling me that Americas sole purpose to exist is so that we can take immigrants, all who wanna come, from here to eternity? Sorry bud, but there is simply not enough room here for EVERYONE. When most of the U.S. was wilderness, and our borders were still expanding, we could afford to take on more people.. it was of benefit to America. Now our borders are fixed, and our territory finite... and we are simply dividing the pie into smaller and smaller pieces for everyone.

MY ancestors came here as a result of religious persecution. They braved dangerous seas and a harsh wilderness to build the nation into the nation we have now. They fought many wars for this nation, some of which were against people who are trying to invade our nation today. OUR ancestors did not come to America with the lure of a big welfare check, free medical and education.

You mentioned the Melting Pot, but what you overlook is that a VERY large percentage of the illegal immigrants have no intention of melting into the society, but instead wish to retain their seperate identity and language, and force the rest of us to pay for bi-lingual education... at our own childrens expense.

ALIPAC has not even suggested ending all immigration, the closest to it is SOME members have advocated a temporary moratorium until the numbers of who IS here can be evaluated and stabilized. The ILLEGAL immigrants are who we have a problem with. These people are CRIMINALS, who are breaking into my home, stealing food from my childrens plate, dealing drugs to our children, and raping and killing people who live in my home. Would you want someone in your home whose first act in entering was to show contempt for the will of the residents in your home and for the rule of law?

DonQuixote, Well said.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This whole thread is like so progressive...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast