Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crime in the UK

Oh we're really enjoying the diversity that immigration brings.....and all we get from the loony left is to tell us we also have indigenous criminals. Yes, we do, that is 100% correct but that only proves that we have enough home-grown criminals and we do not need to import more amd every victim of ethnic crime is one person who need not have become a victim if controls were tight enough!

Western Balkan organised crime in the UK

http://www.mfa.gov.yu/FDP/ncis261102_e.html

We have Triad gangs,

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/crimedeb ... 59,00.html

Jamaican Yardies

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ortal.html

Albanian Pimps

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/crimedeb ... 07,00.html

Asian Syndicates

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/crimedeb ... 24,00.html

Immigrants 'behind crime wave' - police

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/politics ... 80,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGirl
    Why are we being labeled racist for wanting to protect our country from being invaded by a third world country? That's not racism, it's patriotism.
    It's also natural and it's self-protection. Isn't it what the last two world wars were about....defending our countries against invasion? It may not be violent but invasion it is..by stealth.
    Mary

Judy wrote:
    We are not and never were. We were a Nation of Settlers.
    Exactly. This is nation founded by pioneers and settlers. The pioneers opened the country, the settlers stayed and formed the legal system and structure that immigrants merged into. Immigration is a lawful process and it implies there is a structure to merge into. We are nation of pioneers and settlers who carved a civilization out of vast wilderness, the immigrants leveraged the existing structure and expanded our nation.

h8ed wrote:

but from my viewpoint we were all immigrants
    My reply:

Read the above, we are not all immigrants. The settlers and pioneers did not immigrate into anything, as there was nothing to immigrate into. They forged a civilization in an uncultivated wilderness.

By the by, if your family has been here for 200, 300, or even 400 years it is really hard to consider yourself an immigrant and probably incorrect to do so.

Patriotman

H8ed:

Give me a freaking break. Be a man (or woman if you are one) and show us one post that cries of racism instead of making these empty, baseless, pointless accusations that have no point and no directive other than to lower or silence the debate. Judy is right. We are NOT a nation of immigrants, we are a nation of settlers. Christopher Columbus is a settler. The pilgrims were settlers. The puritians were settlers. The English and French were settlers. In fact immigration didn't even exist until after the US goverment was formed shortly after the Revolutionary war. The difference between the immigrants of yesterday and today are that the immigrants of yesterday came here to work hard, learn the language, assimulate into society and contribute into not only making a better life for themselves, but for all of us as well. Those immigrants renounced their allegiance to their country of origin and swore their alligence to America. They didn't demand anything.

Today you mostly have a bunch of illegals running around who steal jobs from American citizens and suck our systems dry. Most of them also use those jobs that they steal from us as fronts to gang activity and drug/human smuggling. They demand every benefit in the book and don't bother to learn the language, assimulate into society or try to make life better for themselves or us. In fact they try to turn America into the same cesspool they recently left behind. Seriously why would you want to leave your country of origin that sucked so bad and yet want to recreate the same scene here? These illegals are also encouraged to not assimulate, not learn the language or contribute to society. They are encouraged to demand the world from us and force us to accept their lifestyles under the guises of diversity and multiculturalism. Keep in mind that 30 percent of our prison population nationwide are illegal aliens. These illegals don't swear their allegiance to us, they swear their allegiance to the country they once came from. In my book I call them invaders, NOT immigrants.

Most of the illegal alien problems stem from Mexico and Latin America in general. They have successfully turned parts of our country which used to be beautiful and grand into a pseudo third world state. You have cops in certain parts of the country that can't even go after the illegals out of fear of losing their jobs and that's called sanctuary cities. This allows illegal aliens to run around with impunity to break whatever law they want without fear of punishment.

So don't mistaken my anger and frustration for racism. Some of my best friends are hispanic. I have friends from all races just about. They are welcomed here if they are legal and obeying the law. My beef is with the ones who are breaking the laws of the land, the politicans who support and turn a blind eye to it and the pressure groups that openly support them and try to gain special rights for them. Most of those lawbreakers happen to be Hispanic/Mexican, but that is not our fault. A lawbreaker is a lawbreaker and being a certain race or being poor doesn't make it ok. You don't get to keep the money if you rob a bank because your a poor and you come from a third world country.

You say we are a nation of immigrants, I thought we were suppose to be a nation of laws. Well are we or aren't we? This we are a nation of immigrants garbage is not justification for allowing a mass invasion of illegal aliens of any ethnicity into our country. That's not racism, that's common sense. A nation without borders ceases to be a nation period. No foreigner has a right to be here, being here is a privilege which we have the right to revoke and any time for any reason. So what if we want no immigration? Granted that's not true, but if it were so what? If that's the wishes of the people of a sovereign nation then that's the way it should be. When the law ends, tyranny begins. You know who said that? I'll give you one guess.

It was Chris Cannon. Open borders Republican serving as the House of Reps for Utah. He said that during Clintons impeachment. My question to you would be do you want to belong to a nation of laws so you can live a free and wonderful life or do you want to be a nation of illegal aliens subjected to the rule of Vicente Fox?

So i'm done saying my piece. If you want to discuss this in a civil manner, I'm all ears, but I would suggest that if you want to do the same then you would be best served not to come in here guns ablazing, falsely playing the race card without any facts to back up your claim thinking we are all going to fall in line and not call you out on it. You can attract more flies with honey then with vinegar.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, atleast we still have it better then the Swedes do.....for now, who knows how long it will be before it gets as bad as it is in Malmo.

The site below is a good resource for tracking fundamental Islam.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/a ... print.html
    Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered

I think that h8ted may have a point. In the discussions I have been having, it is amazing how quickly a discussion of immigration tips over into a discussion of the superiority of white culture, comments about skin color and insults against Mexicans. It's true that "Mexican" is a nationality rather than a race, but it is futile to ignore the fact that part of the discomfort with substantial illegal immigration from Mexico comes from the fact that Mexicans are mostly of a different race to white Americans.

Read the above, we are not all immigrants. The settlers and pioneers did not immigrate into anything, as there was nothing to immigrate into. They forged a civilization in an uncultivated wilderness.

Yes, the white people forged a new civilization, but they did not do it in an "uncultivated wilderness". You make like it was empty, when it wasn't: the Native Americans were systematically driven off their land, hunted down, and exterminated. Treaties white Europeans made with Native Americans were violated by the white Europeans. And the facts that Native Americans by and large did not have systems of land ownership or practice farming techniques familiar to Europeans does not mean that it was not collectively their land rather than our land. You can like or dislike this process, but it's a historical fact, and cannot be denied.

There are few Americans indeed all of whose ancestors have been in the US for more than two hundred years. Immigration is part of all of our stories, so while you may personally not consider yourself an immigrant, you can still appreciate the contribution made by immigrants to American life and culture.

The difference between the immigrants of yesterday and today are that the immigrants of yesterday came here to work hard, learn the language, assimulate into society and contribute into not only making a better life for themselves, but for all of us as well. Those immigrants renounced their allegiance to their country of origin and swore their alligence to America. They didn't demand anything.

I deeply resent this comment. I work hard; I speak excellent English; I contribute to society; I pay my taxes, even without a vote; I pay into Social Security when I am not allowed to receive Social Security; and if I were allowed to become one, I would become an American citizen. I receive no benefits; I am not a gang member; I do not smuggle drugs or people. All I demand is that I can have a level playing field on which to offer my skills and talents to the betterment of the society in which I have chosen to live. Choose your words more carefully before you generalize like this. Withdraw your comments, sir, or acknowledge that what you say here is not true for many in the immigrant community. I know that you later focus on illegal immigrants, but your comment above is addressed to immigrants in general.

Keep in mind that 30 percent of our prison population nationwide are illegal aliens.

And 80% of the prison population are men. Throw the men out, I say!

being here is a privilege which we have the right to revoke and any time for any reason.

So if I come here to work and to contribute, as I have; if I make a life here, and build a life here; then, unlike American citizens, I have no right to security of tenure of my property, and can be deported on a whim? It's people like you who are making my life really difficult!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't have problems with people who come here legally, and stay on the up and up. My issue is with Illegals first, then legal immigration.

Can't continue to take on millions a year, even legally. Our nation is not endless, and I don't want this nation to end like like India, or China with their billion + populations.

I do have to agree, conversations about immigration, turn into racial slugfests pretty fast. It's even worse, when your a Hispanic like me, and you side against the illegal immigration supporters.

One thing I have noticed, is that our open borders policies, may be creating Racists, where none previously existed. You got a white guy, who's friend wants to come over from Poland, to be a US citizen, but is denied, in favor of ten illegals from mexico, it tends to cause problems.

It's not just illegal immigration, but racial prefferences within illegal immigration lobbies, and supporters.

Later on, when I have the chance, I'll try and dig up the stats that show the ratios of deportations, among racial groups. Whites and asians are deported the fastest, followed by Africans/Blacks, followed by Middleeastern. Hispanics, are deported the slowest, when and if they are deported at all.

This alone creats alot of animosity.
    Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered

Hi Valis,

I've been to both India and China, and they are both very crowded places; but the population density of the US is not only low relative to those places. It is 1/5 to 1/10 of the population density in Europe, at about 60 people per acre. I find it hard in that context to consider the US "full".

The fact that Mexicans find it a great deal easier to hop across the border than Polish people do is evidence of geography, not evidence of prejudice. The illegal option is by its nature easier for Mexicans to take than for any other nation. So it's not as if anyone has made a policy decision to admit "ten illegals from Mexico" rather than "one from Poland".

I don't think that the legal immigration system (the only one of which I have experience) is biased in favor of non-whites. Quite the opposite. I benefit from being white and British. People called Qutb Ali al-Ismaili have a pretty rough time of it, with people called Carlos Sanchez lying somewhere in between. That's a personal impression, but I think it reflects the real situation out there.

H8ted: I feel you are sincere with your comments. I still think you need to differentiate "hate" from "anger." Because many of this on this forum are indeed angry with what is happening to our country. And quite possibly for good reason. In regards to the "Mexican crime" and "11 cars in the driveway" stuff.... its possible we pour it on a little thick here. But keep in mind, we keep being told by the Open Border crowd how WONDERFUL it is that our country is being invaded by these people. They endlessly list all the wonderful traits these people bring to our country -- hard-working, honest, dilligent, etc. Which is fine. But aren't we allowed to make our counter-argument and also list all the unsavory things they are bringing to the table? As for the vehemence that your post inspired: Keep in mind, the "racism" charge which you hurled at us is a SERIOUS charge. People are fired from their jobs over the "racism" accusation; they are sued in a court of law over the "racism" accusation; they can be thrown in jail for the "racism" accusastion; they can be publicly discredited over the "racism" accusastion. As bogus as the claim so often is. So its a little specious of you to come in here all innocent and batting your eyebrows: "Golly shucks, all I did was accuse them of being a bunch of dirty racists with nothing to back up my claim, and here they got all upset over nothing. Why, that just goes to show how hate-filled these people are." But I do feel you are sincere, so I apologize for my harshness to you. And it was brave of you to stick around after that onslaught. Its just that we're sick and tired of the sloppy way the "race card" has been hurled around over the last 30 years -- sick to death of it -- especially how its been used as smoke-screen to prevent people from dealing with the seriousness of the issues we now face.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalImmigrant
    Hi Valis,

I've been to both India and China, and they are both very crowded places; but the population density of the US is not only low relative to those places. It is 1/5 to 1/10 of the population density in Europe, at about 60 people per acre. I find it hard in that context to consider the US "full".

The fact that Mexicans find it a great deal easier to hop across the border than Polish people do is evidence of geography, not evidence of prejudice. The illegal option is by its nature easier for Mexicans to take than for any other nation. So it's not as if anyone has made a policy decision to admit "ten illegals from Mexico" rather than "one from Poland".

I don't think that the legal immigration system (the only one of which I have experience) is biased in favor of non-whites. Quite the opposite. I benefit from being white and British. People called Qutb Ali al-Ismaili have a pretty rough time of it, with people called Carlos Sanchez lying somewhere in between. That's a personal impression, but I think it reflects the real situation out there.
    LI, I'm not speaking about what group finds it easier to sneak in, I am speaking of those who are deported.

And right now, no we are not like India, or China, but 50 or 60 years from now?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast