Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I (asta la vista) have`nt been over there for awhile.
    ------------------------

I don't think I'll be going over there much more, you post facts and news articles and they just flat out refuse to believe them. Oh well. Ignorance is bliss.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I don't think I'll be going over there much more, you post facts and news articles and they just flat out refuse to believe them. Oh well. Ignorance is bliss.
    You got that right, TexasCowgirl! They are racist, nazi, reconquista, hyocritical raza to the core. Believe me I know!

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    was DD banned over here also?

bob1388 sure is obsessed about ALIPAC, at least HE got a decent warning and even an email exchange with W explaining the banning; in the Latino world of HB it's STFU... (I wonder if anyone at HB organization is paying attention? they sure don't seem to care about who operates under their banner...)
    HB organization doesn't care. They are part of the "agenda". It was only after threats and constant pounding on them by a couple of us that they finally busted one of their moderators who was one of the most vilest bit%$es I have ever encountered. Claimed she had a personality disorder, all 8 of them. LOL!

Face it guys and gals, the whole pack of them are rotten from the bottom up. They will never be civil to anyone opposed to illegal immigration especially when it includes posting negative facts about it.

When they allow someone like Tony and that former moderator and a few others when I was posting in there talk to people like they are nothing but dirt and get away with it, you aren't even dealing with adults in there. They truly are a biased pathetic bunch!

They make it obvious, even talking to one on another, that there`s no give or take, it`s all one way, their way. And some of them are white citizens.
    ------------------------

So instead of making good on the threat to delete my THIRD attempt to make a compendium of TONY's insults and racist taunts, RICH decided to delete INSTEAD my thread about the first two deletions.... indicating possibly that while they won't "ban" my compilation, which they have done twice already and is "searchable" in Tony's posts, they can't STOMACH a discussion about their intolerance, censorship and one-sided argumentation...

NOTICE my thread on WHAT'S RIGHT WITH AMERICA..... they sure have difficulty in coming with backup for their constant claims that they "love America", they chase the "American Dream"... (most are my own) it took quite a bit of coaxing by me to get any to even suggest points about what is unique about America... beyond the symbol of the "Lady in the Harbor" (Tony is fixated on that symbol)... which I would include in the "US Constitution/Bill of Rights"... Of course, most of the posts took issue with the points I or someone else raised, such as "trial by jury" bringing in the only possible exception of Jose Padilla, the "dirty bomb" carrier... as if that were an epidemic ...

In a flattering gesture, ex-Alipac'er bob1388 (bquasius) started a thread about WHAT'S RIGHT WITH IMMIGRANTS..... confusing again legal with illegal immigrants; what a mess that thread is...

One comes away from HB forums with the impression that all Latinos/Mexicans are near-perfect human beings, all whites are racists and lazy.... America needs those hard-working folks; Latinos/Mexicans are the future of America... they are doing us all a favor....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

All I have to say is what great inventions came out of Mexico? What incredibly astounding accomplishment does Mexico have?

The taco doesn't count because hamburgers are better and come with pickles.

There's no modern technology, no ground breaking medical accomplishments, never put anyone into space... Really, are they still rubbing sticks together to light a fire? Those people need to get real and see that Mexico doesn't offer America much.

I know America is a great nation and lots of people want to come here but illegals are not welcome and never will be.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.inventions.org/culture/ancient/index.html

Well they did give us chewing gum and chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    OMG I'm like, TOTALLY BUSTED! LOL!!!

Dave
    Forum Regular

USA
    81 Posts
    Posted - 01/02/2007 : 1:46:08 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing that can be said about Tony is that he says it to your face.

Texas Cow Girl is over at ALIPAC calling Tony "ButtCheeks" a "loser".

"Tony ButtCheeks is a loser," she says. I wouldn't be surprised if they started saying he had "cooties".
    Isn't cooties something you can catch from cleaning restrooms?

Seriously, I wouldn't waste any more time on them.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    They make it obvious, even talking to one on another, that there`s no give or take, it`s all one way, their way. And some of them are white citizens.
    The racist ones in there are all Hispanics. Don't be fooled by last names.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast