Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chris, to answer your question. She was still kept on for two days until a replacement could be found. (I found that odd ) She was not "fired" per say as one would think for not being honest. To paint a picture, it was as though everyone waved goodbye to her with their handkerchief full of sympathy for her. Keep in mind the staff was probably 85, maybe 90% Hispanic.

George Bush would have cried for her too, I'm sure.
    He would have told me, "Quit complaining, you pain in the neck American." "She just wanted to take the food off your table and put it on hers!" "Is that so terrible!?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jack, I truly apologize for taking your subject off track. When you mentioned Miami in your post, it just brought back many memories from Miami directly pertaining to our fight for the well-being of our country.

Back to you...as Richard so well put it....."Take a break and then come back."

And as Butterbean also pointed out, essentially, we can run from this, but we cannot hide. I believe you will be back sooner than you think. TRY to forget it, and at least you KNOW those of us who can, will be here working and fighting for you and our fellow Americans. There will be a time when you will be here for another one of us!! You are a great American Relax! Be happy. You've already worked very hard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I HATE WHAT FOREIGNERS, MOSTLY MEXICANS - YES! MOSTLY MEXICANS, ARE DOING TO OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!!!
    Let's don't take our eyes off the real enemy...even for a minute. The ENEMY is our government. If we are to survive in any state in this union it is IMPERATIVE that we take back our government...take it away from the OWO types. They are moving so fassst now that it's hard to keep up. Every day new bills are introduced that imperil our freedoms. We must fight now on every front or lose more than our way of life...we'd lose our LIVES....

Yes, it bothers my mind to see what they're doing and know where they're going with it. Just remember that these Mexicans and other immigrants are mere tools that they're using to keep your eye off the ball...so is the Iraq war and the war in Afghanistan...merely distractions. I know I'd like to take a break from researching, typing, thinking, worrying...but we can't afford that luxury. Being informed is the best way to defend ourselves and our country. Tell everyone that will entertain your thoughts for just a few minutes...that will plant the seed which will soon sprout into their own curiousity and their own knowledge. If they write you off as a crackpot..so be it..but keep talking, keep emailing, keep trying. You'll get thru to some of them.

Hang in here...we're all we have at the moment. Tancredo, Ron Paul, Poe and a few others..a mere handful in the torrent...are worthy of your support...and they can't 'tell it like it is' they'd be put in a strait jacket and hauled off.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    I understand your frustration! Sometimes wonder if we're fighting a losing battle. If we lose hope, then we've lost everything. Take a break and come back re-charged and ready to roll.
    Steelerbabe
    Remember this fight has only began. As proud and faithful American patriots. Like our forefathers before us we have overcome our enemies and will again for our Children and grandchildren and there kids.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Wanted to add my two cents regarding the preschool teacher. I have twenty years experience working with both preschool and school age children. I applied for a job as a kindergarden aide at my daughter's old school which is over 40% hispanic. The first question asked during my interview was do you speak Spanish? Unfortunately I only speak English and thus promptly was given a thank you for your time. They hired the cafeteria aid who is bi-lingual. What a great country we live in!

Wanted to add my two cents regarding the preschool teacher. I have twenty years experience working with both preschool and school age children. I applied for a job as a kindergarden aide at my daughter's old school which is over 40% hispanic. The first question asked during my interview was do you speak Spanish? Unfortunately I only speak English and thus promptly was given a thank you for your time. They hired the cafeteria aid who is bi-lingual. What a great country we live in!
    Oh on this one Steeler babe i would contact the FAIR group and my congressman and raise the roof of his office. Every day i would be calling him. Now i am mad, I am going to take this that you wrote and call my congressman and Senators.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I understand your frustration! Sometimes wonder if we're fighting a losing battle. If we lose hope, then we've lost everything. Take a break and come back re-charged and ready to roll.
    I would have to agree, it is depressing to lobby as a citizen and do everything you can in writing, email, and calling and you reward is nothing. You have to really question your beliefs and the justice system and the laws of the land. I will uphold my constitution and i will die defending it.

Pro

Re: I must leave...?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    I sent William a picture of the house in Aurora, Colorado where the Mexicans have to fly the Mexican flag instead of Old Glory and I asked him to post it since I am not sure how? Be sure to see the car in the driveway that has no license plates or even temporary bill of sale sticker?
    (I need to go over there and see if they got tags yet cause if they do not I can probably call the police?)

!
    why is it that Mexican's that are "illegal aliens" can fly a Mexican flag and southerner's can't fly the Confederate Flag? the "American" Civil Liberties Union would on it like white on rice -- but according to the ACLU, "illegal aliens" have "equal protection" under the law that isn't theirs
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    I sent William a picture of the house in Aurora, Colorado where the Mexicans have to fly the Mexican flag instead of Old Glory and I asked him to post it since I am not sure how? Be sure to see the car in the driveway that has no license plates or even temporary bill of sale sticker?
    (I need to go over there and see if they got tags yet cause if they do not I can probably call the police?)
    !
    why is it that Mexican's that are "illegal aliens" can fly a Mexican flag and southerner's can't fly the Confederate Flag? the "American" Civil Liberties Union would on it like white on rice -- but according to the ACLU, "illegal aliens" have "equal protection" under the law that isn't theirs
    Could it be because we are WHITE PEOPLE. I mean, does anybody see us? We are on a website, but how do people really classify us? We could be from several different races, but people wouldnt recognize that, because we are in unison with ONE PROBLEM. And that is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, PERIOD!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Could it be because we are WHITE PEOPLE. I mean, does anybody see us? !

isn't it amazing that Congress ignores the very people that put them there?

The "legislatures of three fourths of the several states" or by the "convention of three fourths thereof," the citizens in the 50 states in America can alter or abolish our form of government for "their Safety and Happiness" – the CEO’s of the Fortune 500 companies, the democratic and republican parties, special interest and alien groups cannot. But Congress has more interest in political parties and the ‘special interests’ of alien groups that have no right to petition our government for grievances than it does about the average citizen.
    the confederate flag doesn't offend you does it?

I salute these men!

Black Men say Rebel flag flies for freedom

Dressed in Confederate gray, a black man named Anthony Hervey marched with the banner clutched in his hands. His brother, Harry, accompanied him, wearing jeans and a Robert E. Lee T-shirt.

"I am marching for freedom," Hervey said. "The battle flag stands for freedom and states' rights. The U.S. flag is the flag of slavery. It flew over 100 years of slavery, and Native Americans were annihilated under that flag." . . . "We currently live under a psychological form of reconstruction," he said. "Whites are made to feel guilty for sins of their ancestors, and blacks are made to feel downtrodden. This keeps all of us from communicating. The political correctness of today is killing the pride of the people."

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/black ... rates.html
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast