Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: I must leave...?

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    I sent William a picture of the house in Aurora, Colorado where the Mexicans have to fly the Mexican flag instead of Old Glory and I asked him to post it since I am not sure how? Be sure to see the car in the driveway that has no license plates or even temporary bill of sale sticker?
    (I need to go over there and see if they got tags yet cause if they do not I can probably call the police?)
    !
    why is it that Mexican's that are "illegal aliens" can fly a Mexican flag and southerner's can't fly the Confederate Flag? the "American" Civil Liberties Union would on it like white on rice -- but according to the ACLU, "illegal aliens" have "equal protection" under the law that isn't theirs
    Could it be because we are WHITE PEOPLE. I mean, does anybody see us? We are on a website, but how do people really classify us? We could be from several different races, but people wouldnt recognize that, because we are in unison with ONE PROBLEM. And that is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, PERIOD!
    Don't you mean non-hispanic white? I'm starting to hear that phrase used more often to describe whites.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jack -

I have felt that way ever since CAFTA passed. We are dealing with a President that is so determined to wrest America away from it's citizens, that even the risk of being charged with treason (quilty already, many times over..IMHO) wont stand in the way of his ultimate goal.

How did he get away with it? Easy! HE LIED WHEN HE TOOK THE OATH OF THE PRESIDENCY. Once elected he used the "us" and "we" talk to fake out the gullible, trusting majority...and it has been a breezy down hill ride to his goal ever since.

Yep, the prospect of taking America back does seem an impossible task BUT, on the other hand, I AM seeing a number of new faces here! These are folks that are waking up, rubbing their eyes and saying.. "OH NO YOU DONT".

Hope you come back soon (because you sure inspired me).

It's going to take a loss of land like the takeover of California, Arizona, or Texas in order for the rest of the U.S. to wake up and realize we are in the verge of another war. What will happen when California wakes up one morning officially south of the boarder, not that it isn't already pretty much Mexico already?

Quote Originally Posted by arizona85032
    It's going to take a loss of land like the takeover of California, Arizona, or Texas in order for the rest of the U.S. to wake up and realize we are in the verge of another war. What will happen when California wakes up one morning officially south of the boarder, not that it isn't already pretty much Mexico already?
    the United States is currently under "foreign occupation" -- but our government wants to provide benefits and "equal protection" under a law that isn't theirs
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

the United States is currently under "foreign occupation" -- but our government wants to provide benefits and "equal protection" under a law that isn't theirs
    Our government is no longer governing with the consent of the governed as clearly shown in their vote for CAFTA...and their decision to make the Patriot Act l and Patriot Act ll permanent...this is tyranny and nothing short of it.

Go to BORDC.org and see what some of the states and many municipalities are doing to protect their citizens from the unconstitutional Patriot Act.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Our government is no longer governing with the consent of the governed as clearly shown in their vote for CAFTA...and their decision to make the Patriot Act l and Patriot Act ll permanent...this is tyranny and nothing short of it.

Go to BORDC.org and see what some of the states and many municipalities are doing to protect their citizens from the unconstitutional Patriot Act.

RR
    I was shocked to learn Congress had over 500 petitions for a Constitutional Convention from all 50 states and REFUSES to call for a convention that is mandated under Article V --- I guess they know the citizens of the states could tear down their playhouse ... these "elites" are bought and paid for by Corporate America ... and they ALL need to go ... we need Patriots in Congress not those that peddle our form of government and rights away to the highest bidder

the states could overturn the Patriot acts . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes, and they're doing it individually...I plan on talking to my mayor on Monday to see what my municipality can do...and then the governor...this is total nonsense...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Yes, and they're doing it individually...I plan on talking to my mayor on Monday to see what my municipality can do...and then the governor...this is total nonsense...

RR
    I hope you have better luck than I did ... I tried to meet with the governor but he was "too busy" ... I'm going to see if I can speak with one of our former Senators in the State Legislature, I think she still has a little clout ... something has got to be done before it's too late

let us know how your efforts are going

Re: i must leave

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Jack, I completely understand y frustration. I want to spew out alot of nasty cuss words, but they would be deleted. I HATE WHAT FOREIGNERS, MOSTLY MEXICANS - YES! MOSTLY MEXICANS, ARE DOING TO OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!!! Whenever I think of illegal immigrants, while there are many of different nationalities, I AUTOMATICALLY THINK MEXICANS. Why? Because Mexicans are flooding into our country in such UNPRECEDENTED (this is the latest 'hot' word news people like to spit out) VOLUMES, that is considered an INVASION! They want to CHANGE our culture, our language, our history, and everything that is dear to us, AND MAKE IT THEIRS!!
    You have to understand one thing. You can move to a different state, but you wont escape them. It will all come down to moving away from America entirely. But then they will eventually follow. What they want is PRE-MADE PROSPERITY. OH MY, ISN'T THAT A NEW BILL PENDING? PEACE & PROSPERITY OR WHATEVER!
    YOU CANT ESCAPE THIS CANCER UNLESS YOU NIP IT IN THE BUTT BEFORE IT EATS YOU UP. PUT THE MILITARY ON THE BORDER, BUSH! STOP PLAYING WAR GAMES WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, BUSH! AND CONTROL, PROTECT, AND MOST OF ALL, RESPECT YOUR DUTIES AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IN WHICH 'WE THE PEOPLE' VOTED FOR YOU TO DO, BUSH!
    Why do you think most of us south american immigrants can't stand them. LIttle do most people know Mexico is the number one country where most latin american journalists turn up dead...and Vicente Fox wonders why almost all of South America hates him... During the Allende reign, the so called democratic mexicans invaded Chile with Cuba in an effort to keep the communist reign of Allende in power. My beloved Americans donnot feel sorry for illegal mexicans. South American volunteers have tried helping them by educating them on the corruption of their government and trying to explain to them that their own country was exploiting them. All they do is turn around and do the same thing they do to anti illegal alien activists. They say South Americans (the same thing they say about U.S. citizens) are jealous of them because they are taking the work. YOu can't help people who wont help themselves...especially people who think those trying to help them by trying to educate them (educated people trying to help the mexicans by educating them) are trying to put them down. That is their way of thinking .

Re: i must leave

Quote Originally Posted by sonali
    Why do you think most of us south american immigrants can't stand them. . . . My beloved Americans donnot feel sorry for illegal mexicans. .
    do they call you racists for not wanting your countries invaded by "illegals"? that's what makes no sense to me ... they invade another country where they do not belong and claim the citizens are racist for not wanting them there ... it's called "allegiance"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast