Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Thank you all, for your prayers.
    Good luck Koob. Make sure you take notes or have someone with you who will keep notes. Notes of what the doctors says, of what you get charged for while you're in the hospital. It could come in handy.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Please pray also for our rent. I am not asking for anything else just pray.
    I will, be seeing my doctor on wed, to get appoved for surgery.
    It is leading more towards yes on the surgery, the value is not doing its job, like it is suppose to do.
    James has been looking for a job, and we have at the waiting of two. We dont know yet if he gets the job. The donut shop hired someone else.
    I have also applies for disability, because of my heart.
    Just pray for us.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

working4change
    Koobster I will be remembering you in special prayer. Take care.

Thank you for the prayers.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Now I have another health concern, my kidneys are now giving me problems, They dont want to work right. Pain in my back, where the kidneys are at. Going Thur to check that out.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

working4change
    Now I have another health concern, my kidneys are now giving me problems, They dont want to work right. Pain in my back, where the kidneys are at. Going Thur to check that out.
    I am sorry to hear that Koobster. I will continue to pray and I know all the many others here are praying also. Nothing that happens in our lives is ever a surprise to God. He is always there and He is always able. Keep the faith and know we are all with you.

I am now haveing trouble with my kidneys.

Just one thing after another.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Prayers for you. You have already withstood a lot of physical and, no doubt, mental stress, which is indicative of a strong constitution and spirit.

As a bit of encouragement: my beloved father had four open heart surgeries during his lifetime, plus three surgeries for aneurysms(two abdominal). He survived it all, not particularly the worse for wear. I viewed each successful surgery as a miracle, as he had a congenital heart defect and had been told at the age of 33(first heart attack) that he wouldn't live to see 40. When he passed, many years later, it was from a totally unrelated illness.

God will be by your side.
    I am sorry for your loss. He did his job, what his passion was to fix, hearts.I have congential heart diease. If I have to have open heart,
    maybe your dad can be with me in spirit, helping whoever is going to take care of me. I have had aneuryms, just one. I was operated on 1991,
    and my baby was only 1 1/2 years old.
    He has been gone for almost 15 years(almost 70 when he passed), and I just wanted to mention him since he had a congenital diagnosis as you do. It wasn't discovered until his first heart attack, and there was no such thing as open heart surgery at the time. Within 10 years, the medical advances had been made to perform such a lifesaver. I'm amazed by the leaps that have occurred in the treatment of heart disease in the last 20 years, and I pray you continue to benefit from this knowledge.

My father was a very kind and wise man, and I feel sure he would want to be beside you if he can arrange it.

He will be there holding my hand.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I am seeing a surgeon on Tuesday and decide then. The doctor said, the value is leaking, and putting extra work on my heart because of the back flow my heart is doing. Right hand side has to work overtime.

Also they have started the process of us being evicted from our apartment. James was out of work, and we have fallen behind, just pray for us.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Heavenly father, please hear our prayers. Provide for all the needs of your precious child Koobster and may your healing hand be upon her. Please keep us posted. Call your local churches and Salvation Army to see if they can help. I am so sorry for all that you are going through.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast