Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The news so far. He needs more history on my operations and diease that I have. So, I am getting them altogther. They are going to do a heart MRI, next visit 2 weeks. They dont know if the heart has been enlarged or its now happening. I told him I had a enlarged heart. Because of the EKG not normal for me, that he thinks the left value is going out and my heart has to work harder, and that would be to the fact that it is enlarged.
    They did a EKG, and it was abnormal for me, it did not matched any of the other EKGs. So, I will find out more, the Valve on the left is the one who supplies all the oxygen in it so, it can go into the body. If I have to have surgery, they wont have to open me up, but run a Cath. into the heart and take it out and replace it without cut you open in the middle where the heart is.
    Just to let you all know I have had 4 open heart surgeries, 3 by the time I was 10 and my last one at 30 years old. I really dont fill all that bad, its the shortness of breath. I 'll Let you guys know whats going on.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Hey Koobster if you become a boy does that mean your husband will be riding on the back of the bike?
    I gotta see that!

Me Too
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I will keep you in my prayers Koobster!!!! Think healthy thoughts and laughter is said to be a great healer!!

Best of wishes to you and your family koobster. I see everyone is praying for you and your health. Let us not forget the doctors!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

JAK
    Prayers are with you and yours koobster!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have s strong , positive attitude koob...my Wife has been battling breast cancer on and off for 7 years but she keeps her head up and her attitude positive...last scan shows no cancer, but she will have to take chemo for the rest of her life...but she never quits or thinks the worst...be STRONG...my prayers are with you...

Quote Originally Posted by fstede
    Have s strong , positive attitude koob...my Wife has been battling breast cancer on and off for 7 years but she keeps her head up and her attitude positive...last scan shows no cancer, but she will have to take chemo for the rest of her life...but she never quits or thinks the worst...be STRONG...my prayers are with you...
    My cousin has been battling breast cancer since 1988. As of last week, she was still with us lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fstede

Thank you I am sorry about your wife.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

well, I have some bad news today. I will have to have the ventical value fixed.
    WhenI took a bone disity test, it showed that I am in the stage of ostoprosis in my belly on down.
    I have some diease in my neck also.
    I will find out more tomarrow, about exactully have.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

koobster, stay strong and stay with us. And demand a computer with Internet access in the hospital, if you have to go, as I am sure this website can come up with more jokes and encouragement than you can probably stand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast