Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WILL GET A TAX CREDIT / REFUND!!!!

As a tax attorney, my research indicates that:

MOST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS UNDER PROPOSED LEGISLATION WILL BE ENTITLED TO A TAX REFUND (CREDIT) OF OVER $2000 (EVEN IF ZERO TAXES WERE PAID BY THEM) AS SOON AS "RESIDENT" STATUS IS GIVEN. THE MORE KIDS, THE MORE MONEY THEY WILL GET IN A REFUND.

It pays to beak the law!

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/ ... 88,00.html

$2000? Odd, that's what they are supposed to PAY to be a citizen!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

This is crazy! So who's taxes do you think are really paying for this "reform"? Some penalty......sounds like a reward to me!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They get fast tracked for full citizenship

Hi Crazy Bird,

According to Lou Dobbs broadcast tonight, the cost of the new Senate bill will exceed $5 billion over the first year or so. That's $5 billion dedicated to awarding illegals with green cards (they get to bypass the visa process).

The billpayers will be other government agencies like the VA, DoD, and so on.
    The actual cost are unknown and there's nothing in the bill for border security.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

MOST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS UNDER PROPOSED LEGISLATION WILL BE ENTITLED TO A TAX REFUND (CREDIT) OF OVER $2000 (EVEN IF ZERO TAXES WERE PAID BY THEM) AS SOON AS "RESIDENT" STATUS IS GIVEN. THE MORE KIDS, THE MORE MONEY THEY WILL GET IN A REFUND.
    Everyone gets a tax credit. If they start paying taxes legitimately, it only stands to reason they would get it, too. They cannot get back in a refund one cent more than they paid in. So don't get excited about this one.

But I can't help but wonder this:

if they can't keep up with the people asking for visas, if they can't keep up with the people applying for citizenship, if they are BEHIND, as claimed, 2 1/2 years, how, pray tell, will they process 20 million illegals?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GULP...

Nonetheless,

WELCOME SHAWN!

This is ridiculous! And pro-illegals keep telling us how much we "benefit" from the illegals. Looks like the only ones benefitting are the illegals and big business. I am going to make sure everyone I know hears about this crap
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I still think you are getting all excited over nothing on this one. They aren't going to jump up and send these people two grand.

You get deductions if you file your income tax. They will get the same, IF they get to file income tax at all, and I'm hoping they NEVER do.

They can get back more than they paid in. What do you think earned income credit is? A credit is paid even if there were no taxes paid. EIC is meant to help low income workers but it benefits the lazy ones too.

That sounds like something a LOT of Americans could use, so, once again we're going to help the new "illegal alien guest worker" before the American people ? Sounds like we're headed down the path to destruction maybe even worse than before.

So I wonder what thew name of their "health care plan" will be that A LOT the American people could use too.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast