Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Returning home is easy. The tickets home are cheap and the nations they belong to must accept them back as they are citizens of those nations. Most will simply have to return to Mexico.

Nobody said it would be easy, but it is what the current law says they should do. They have known that all along.

W
    why assume mexico?? do you have any idea how many immigrants are from a lot of different countries? im not from mexico. this website does send that idea though, youre not against immigrants, youre against mexicans..maybe even just latins. i dont see anyone else complaining about all the other non english speaking immigrants that live here illegally.

i read all the complaining about how they are taking your jobs?? how many of you used to work in a chicken factory? if you lost your job to an immigrant legal or illegal who is to say you wouldnt have lost it anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed

called "aiding and abeting" since you obviously are aware of ther legal status of your customers? I think you are also a criminal. Call 1866DHS2ICE on every customer of your's who you suspect is illegally here.
    actually its not..the irs doesnt think its a crime, therefore im not a criminal. you're also supposed to call 911 when you see a crime being commiting..like a friend driving drunk... but most dont report that it either.. i guess we are all criminals arent we?

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Returning home is easy. The tickets home are cheap and the nations they belong to must accept them back as they are citizens of those nations. Most will simply have to return to Mexico.

Nobody said it would be easy, but it is what the current law says they should do. They have known that all along.

W
    why assume mexico?? do you have any idea how many immigrants are from a lot of different countries? im not from mexico. this website does send that idea though, youre not against immigrants, youre against mexicans..maybe even just latins. i dont see anyone else complaining about all the other non english speaking immigrants that live here illegally.

i read all the complaining about how they are taking your jobs?? how many of you used to work in a chicken factory? if you lost your job to an immigrant legal or illegal who is to say you wouldnt have lost it anyway?
    The majority of illegal aliens who are here are from Mexico. Illegal Mexicans also have more children and at younger ages then any other group in this country. They do not pay for the costs incurred by these children, the burden is left on the taxpayers.

ALIPAC is proud of it's diverse membership which includes people from many diverse backgrounds including many of whom are of Mexican Descent. We are not against Mexicans/Latino's or any other group in anyway. In fact some of ALIPAC's biggest supporters are Legal Immigrants from Mexico and other countries all over the world who are angry about ILLEGAL immigration.

Please visit http://latinoamericans.org
    It is run by an American Woman of Mexican Descent who is fighting aganist illegal immigration.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

If they were really coming here to get away from something that they truly had to they would be political refugees and would be legal.
    that is not necessarily true. have u ever looked at the forms for political assylum. in order to qualify for it you have to be persecuted and fear for your life and of course you have to prove it. do you know who qualifies for this status most of the time? ex-terrorists and such, these are the people you want to welcome here? now im not saying they all are but there is a bunch of them here..and they are legal now. i was never personally ever persecuted but i did grow up with terrorist blowing up all kinds of things around my city. i wouldnt qualify for asylum but we had to get away.

And what do you mean by saying they don't have anything there? When did Mexico burn down? Latinos as a whole are very family oriented and I'm sure they have a family they're in close contact with back in Mexico they could stay with

just like i said before, not everyone is from mexico unless that is all u want to send bk. when i mentioned people not having anyone there, i didnt mean everyone, yes there is some people that still have family in their countries, but not all of them.

I don't care what their sob story is. Mexico has lower unemployment then we do here in America. Illegal Aliens are stealing jobs from American workers who are now unable to feed their families. They are raising the cost of housing so Americans are unable to afford to rent an apartment or buy a home. They are overtaxing our healthcare system so Americans are not able to get the medical treatment they need.
    im yet to hear how many people have lost their jobs to illegals. its easy to look at numbers and say they are taking our jobs!! some of these people dont want to work anyway they are just using it as their excuse. and how that raising the cost of housing?? if anything with the cheap labor they are making it more affordable dont you think?? isnt that the great sacrifice everyone talks about?? we rather pay more for things and if they would just leave!! as far as healthcare goes, i dont believe illegals should be entitled to it. but there is a large majority of illegals that use private doctors and dont drain the system. If you want to blame someone, then its the social workers and the doctors who file the paperwork for them

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed

called "aiding and abeting" since you obviously are aware of ther legal status of your customers? I think you are also a criminal. Call 1866DHS2ICE on every customer of your's who you suspect is illegally here.
    actually its not..the irs doesnt think its a crime, therefore im not a criminal. you're also supposed to call 911 when you see a crime being commiting..like a friend driving drunk... but most dont report that it either.. i guess we are all criminals arent we?
    So you let your friends drive drunk and risk their safety and the safety of others? I guess it's too much trouble for you to take their keys and call a cab.

If they were really coming here to get away from something that they truly had to they would be political refugees and would be legal.
    that is not necessarily true. have u ever looked at the forms for political assylum. in order to qualify for it you have to be persecuted and fear for your life and of course you have to prove it. do you know who qualifies for this status most of the time? ex-terrorists and such, these are the people you want to welcome here? now im not saying they all are but there is a bunch of them here..and they are legal now. i was never personally ever persecuted but i did grow up with terrorist blowing up all kinds of things around my city. i wouldnt qualify for asylum but we had to get away.

[quote:rj3su4mn]And what do you mean by saying they don't have anything there? When did Mexico burn down? Latinos as a whole are very family oriented and I'm sure they have a family they're in close contact with back in Mexico they could stay with

just like i said before, not everyone is from mexico unless that is all u want to send bk. when i mentioned people not having anyone there, i didnt mean everyone, yes there is some people that still have family in their countries, but not all of them.

I don't care what their sob story is. Mexico has lower unemployment then we do here in America. Illegal Aliens are stealing jobs from American workers who are now unable to feed their families. They are raising the cost of housing so Americans are unable to afford to rent an apartment or buy a home. They are overtaxing our healthcare system so Americans are not able to get the medical treatment they need.
    im yet to hear how many people have lost their jobs to illegals. its easy to look at numbers and say they are taking our jobs!! some of these people dont want to work anyway they are just using it as their excuse. and how that raising the cost of housing?? if anything with the cheap labor they are making it more affordable dont you think?? isnt that the great sacrifice everyone talks about?? we rather pay more for things and if they would just leave!! as far as healthcare goes, i dont believe illegals should be entitled to it. but there is a large majority of illegals that use private doctors and dont drain the system. If you want to blame someone, then its the social workers and the doctors who file the paperwork for them[/quote:rj3su4mn]
    Your trolling is about to get you banned and a letter sent off to your ISP...and one to the IRS, ICE, and prehaps another worthy government agency about how you let your friends drive drunk...

So you let your friends drive drunk and risk their safety and the safety of others? I guess it's too much trouble for you to take their keys and call a cab.

actually i dont, i dont believe in drunk driving, if my friends or family are drinking i offer up my home no problem. i dont condonde drinking and driving.. i was making a point that some people choose to follow that laws that are convenient for them. i can also say parking where u are not supposed to, speeding, running a light... whatever.

My advice to you right now is to read some more about illegal immigration and learn the true facts. If you see how much ILLEGAL immigration is costing us then I think that you will think differently.

watch the aztlan video on http://immigrationwatchdog.com see what kind of people these illegals really are.

W[/quote]
    yes, they do use fraudulent documents to work, [/quote]

You mean ::fraudulant:: as in illegally? As in against the law? As in breaking the law? Who woulda thunk it?

Quote Originally Posted by jlo
    I guess that explains why my tax return this year was 1/3 of returns previous years...
    I made the same as last year, but an additional 2,000.00 was deducted from my pay and my refund is a little under 50% less than last years'. and I changed nothing on my W4.