Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jlo
    I guess that explains why my tax return this year was 1/3 of returns previous years...

You are right, W. They use fraudulent SS #'s all the time. They also use LEGAL American citizen's REAL SS#'s too, when they get a chance to steal those numbers. My sis-in-law is going through heck right now because someone used her SS# and that income was reported to the IRS and she has never heard of the company she supposedly earned this money at. The IRS wants to know why this income was not reported on her returns and she told them, "I have never worked there, never heard of the company!" It appears that some illegal is using her SS#.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    if they are made into residents, yes they will be entitled to get the credits if they file their taxes just like you and me.
    And if we make them legal their current tax drain of 50-70 billion dollars per year will increase because they will take advantage of more tax services than they do now and their low incomes will never cover the expenses.

If we legalize them or fail to reverse the flow of illegals out of America you can kiss your hospitals, public schools, street safety, and public health service goodbye America!

W

but you see.. you're basing your ideas on that every immigrant in this country is a drain to the economy and that is not true. yes there is a lot of ignorant immigrants in this country that need to be sent bk, but there is a lot of americans that get lots of benefits and live off the goverment with no intention of ever making themselves any better or trying to get off from under. I have lived in this country for 17 years and i have seem my share of lazy "citizens" take advantage of the system. my husband who by the way is an american loves to tell me about those women coming to his first job as a cashier in a grocery store with their food stamps, and their wic coupons..oh yeah.. they were americans too..and they would pull away in their caddys after they got their shopping done.

If you legalize people, whether is with a work permit and educate them about its supposed to be in this country, then they will pay the taxes they are supposed to and if they dont, then they will face the same consequences as everyone else. To blame the messed up system we live in on the immigrants is nt fair, the system doesnt work for a lot of reasons, people are content with easy money. Even if you kicked every illegal out, the system still doesnt work.

illegal aliens exploit lots of taxpayer services they are not supposed to have using fraudulent documents. How many news stories have we archived about that???

W
    yes, they do use fraudulent documents to work, but not to file their taxes. the definition of a resident for IRS purposes is different than what our definition is.
    If they use fraudulent documents to work then their tax documents are fraudulent as well because the information has to match.

If they use a fake SS or another persons SS then the SS takes are deducted under that SS number. If they use a fake name, then their taxes have to be filed under that fake name. Most do not file taxes in the first place.

Many illegal aliens list 6 or more dependents on their paperwork so no taxes are taken from their checks to begin with.

W
    ok..here it is how it works. almost all illegals who work using a fake social use their real name. when its time to file your taxes, you use the number that the IRS has given you to file, when the irs receives the taxes, they transfer the record from the ss to the tax id. as far as the ss and medicare it just sits there and if they ever get a good ss# then those records will get transfered to that #. The reason the people dont use their tax id to work its because it creates an error in the SS office. now this only applies to employees, if you get paid in a cash basis, then they get a 1099 which does show their tax id #.

Quote Originally Posted by jlo
    I guess that explains why my tax return this year was 1/3 of returns previous years...
    other people's taxes and whether they get refunds or have to pay have absolutely no bearing on your taxes. if your return was a 1/3 less, then your taxes were different than previous year. maybe you had less deducted, maybe you made too much money, if you have dependents, maybe they are too old to give you credits. whatever the reason may be, it has nothing to do with this. compare all your taxes side by side and you'll see.. if all your earnings and witholding are exactly the same and nothing has changed...then you just need a new accountant

The Americans that are a drain on the system is our problem.

Citizens of foreign nations are not our responsibility, nor can we handle that responsibility. The federal and state governments are broke and in deep debt.

If we do not reverse illegal immigration America will descend into a third world anarchy environment similar to the places the illegals are trying to get away from.

We must do this or suffer the fate they have suffered in their own nations.

We are compassionate and sympathetic, but illegal aliens and the corporations importing them are forcing us to chose between us or them.

They are forcing us to either act firmly or lose America.

The best thing illegal aliens in America can chose to do now is to get back to their homes as soon as possible.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The best thing illegal aliens in America can chose to do now is to get back to their homes as soon as possible.

W
    you make it sound so easy. dont your realize that this is their home? most immigrants come to this country to get away. There is people here who have illegally lived here for more than 10 or 15 years. they work, pay taxes, own properties and have extendend families. these people are illegals and cant get legalized. they cant go bk to their countries because they dont have anything there, their lives are here and they love this country for making it possible. im not saying open the borders to everyone, but its sad to hear how many people say become legal, or just c.. they would if they could its not a matter of wanting to or not, its a matter of not being able to.

Returning home is easy. The tickets home are cheap and the nations they belong to must accept them back as they are citizens of those nations. Most will simply have to return to Mexico.

Nobody said it would be easy, but it is what the current law says they should do. They have known that all along.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    So an illegal with a "borrowed" SS#, married with two US kids, earning say $17000 would probably qualify housing assistance, food stamps, Medicaid for kids, free school lunches, etc., would probably get back all withheld taxes PLUS $4400?
    actually..no... regardless of what many of you have heard that is not a true statement. yes im an immigrant, im also an accountant and tax preparer. i prepare hundreds of taxes for legal and illegal immigrants, i know a lot of people believe that illegals dont pay any taxes but they do and a lot, now...im not saying they all do but neither do all americans.

as far as refunds are concerned, most of them dont get very big ones, in the contrary, they have to pay, this is due to the fact that a majority of them get paid in a cash basis, therefore they havent contributed to the ss or medicare in a regularly like regular employees do. When they file their taxes in april, they have to pay this to the gvt even though they will probably never be able to claim the benefits of it.

as far as the eic is concerned, you cannot get it if you have a "borrowed" social. if you work with a ss# that is not yours, then you cannot file your taxes with tht #, it is filed with a tax id #, making you inelegible for the eic. if your kids dont have a social, then you cant get the eic either. Everytime a tax is filed and the person may qualify for the eic, we as tax preparers have to fill out a special form in which we answer whether the filer, his or her spouse (if married) have a SS#, if not then its automatically disallowed.

as far as welfare, food stamps, section 8 and all the other stuff a lot of lazy people love living off, illegals cannot get, only legal people.
    So you admit to filing taxes for ILLEGAL immigrants? Isn't that called "aiding and abeting" since you obviously are aware of the legal status of your customers? I think you are also a criminal. Call 1866DHS2ICE on every customer of your's who you suspect is illegally here.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

W
    you make it sound so easy. dont your realize that this is their home? most immigrants come to this country to get away. There is people here who have illegally lived here for more than 10 or 15 years. they work, pay taxes, own properties and have extendend families. these people are illegals and cant get legalized. they cant go bk to their countries because they dont have anything there, their lives are here and they love this country for making it possible. im not saying open the borders to everyone, but its sad to hear how many people say become legal, or just c.. they would if they could its not a matter of wanting to or not, its a matter of not being able to.
    If they were really coming here to get away from something that they truly had to they would be political refugees and would be legal.

And what do you mean by saying they don't have anything there? When did Mexico burn down? Latinos as a whole are very family oriented and I'm sure they have a family they're in close contact with back in Mexico they could stay with.

I don't care what their sob story is. Mexico has a lower unemployment then we do here in America. Illegal Aliens are stealing jobs from American workers who are now unable to feed their families. They are raising the cost of housing so Americans are unable to afford to rent an apartment or buy a home. They are overtaxing our healthcare system so Americans are not able to get the medical treatment they need. They are destroying our society.

Illegal Aliens from Mexico and other similar countries have no right to be here nor should they. Personal economic gain is not an excuse to break the law.

This is not their country. My legal immigrant ancestors legally paid into and worked hard to create what I have today, I am not going to let a bunch of illegals run across the border and steal from me and every other legal immigrant and their descendents.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast