Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGALS......answer this question!

Okay, so you are here. You want the American people to overlook the fact that you have crossed our borders without permission.

Estimates are that there may be as many as twenty million of you here.

What do you say to the twenty million more who are waiting to follow in your footsteps?? Do you say, "No, there are enough of us here now, stay put, do not do what we did!!"

Hmmm. If you say that, aren't you being "unfair"? Would you call yourselves "racists" for thinking that it would be in your best interest if the others don't break immigration laws and enter the U.S. illegally?

OR.....and this is the IMPORTANT part of the question....do you say, "Come on, this is your country too, come on over!!" If THAT is the answer that you give, then IT IS TRUE.....YOU ARE INITIATING AND SUPPORTING AN INVASION UPON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

George Bush, take off those cowboy boots...and put on a pair of ballet slippers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: ILLEGALS......answer this question!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    ... then IT IS TRUE.....YOU ARE INITIATING AND SUPPORTING AN INVASION UPON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    Give me a break

Re: ILLEGALS......answer this question!

Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    ... then IT IS TRUE.....YOU ARE INITIATING AND SUPPORTING AN INVASION UPON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    Give me a break
    Uh......humm......Jose, uh I don't know if you are within the US or not. For all I know you maybe in Mexico just having some fun on your part with people who are geniunely concerned about illegal immigration into the US. On the other hand you could even be of legal status in the US. Most all of the members here want immigration laws enforced and borders secured. One pillar of this country was built on making appropriate laws and enforcing them the latter part of which is being mostly ignored today with respect to immigration. These laws are meant to provide the betterment of this country and not to protect criminals or illegals. If you do not share these views of enforcement of immigration laws or making the US borders secure, you may want to go to another website that share whatever your views are. You remind me of some other BS artists that were here on this site recently. We do not take lightly of BS artists. Forgive me, if I have misread your intentions.

If I have misread your intentions, just what are your views on illegal immigration and border insecurity that we might understand them better?
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Just tell me exactly what the talking points are via a PM. Thanks

Just tell me exactly what the talking points are via a PM. Thanks
    If I have misread your intentions, just what are your views on illegal immigration and border insecurity that we might understand them better?

The above statement 'was' the talking point.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Jose, please answer the question. It is a two part question, and a pretty simple one.

Do you think people should continue to enter the United States illegally?

If so, why?

If not, why?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jose, please answer the question. It is a two part question, and a pretty simple one.

If so, why?

If not, why?
    I think it's up to them to decide what to do with their lives. I'm not so arrogant as to give advice to people I don't know.

If so, why?

If not, why?
    I think it's up to them to decide what to do with their lives. I'm not so arrogant as to give advice to people I don't know.
    No doubt Jose is one of those BS artists. You just exposed yourself Jose as a fraud. We do not want to hear your BS. Goodbye!

Perhaps it is just this attitude, which has put Mexico in the position it is in. Not speaking up and speaking out when it is appropriate to do so.

Failing to hold the leaders and the people accountable. Turning a deaf ear. Looking the other way. This is in direct opposition to attaining and maintaining freedom and human rights.

Freedom is not free.

If so, why?

If not, why?
    Answer me this question. Why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast