Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Answer me this question. Why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents?
    Why do you beat your wife?
    Is that how you answer my question, with a personal insult (which isn't really an insult since I'm not even married)? What a complete dodge. Anyway answer my question you coward. My question is why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any rights to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents (in Laman's terms, if they don't come here legally)?

So Jose are you man enough to answer my question or are you just as yellow as the politicans who refuse to close our borders and enforce our immigration laws? Are you afraid that we'd find out what your true colors are? As if I don't already know. What is it with you people that you can't answer a direct question? Just answer it. No race card, no bs, no ducking and dodging. Don't give me this is a nation of immigrants tripe that i've heard and debunked a million times over. No personal attacks. I want to hear an honest answer.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just as I thought. The al mighty Jose didn't even have the guts. Went on to several threads to post his spew, but didn't even bother to comeback here and be a man to answer my question. I'm sure if I asked him if he thinks we're all racists or anti immigrant then maybe he'd have the guts to answer.

I don't blame you Jose. I know it's not so easy when you can't answer a question with the same old talking points you get from your buddies at La Raza, Mecha or Los Voz de Aztlan.

Ok since Jose couldn't answer my question like a man then I'm going to do a mock interview for him.

dman1200: Jose why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any legal right to be here if they didn't fill out the proper paper work?

Jose: Your a racist.

dman1200: Jose why do you think illegal aliens are entitled to the same benefits that should only go toward American citizens?

Jose: Your anti immigrant.

dman1200: Jose, if the illegals do the jobs that Americans won't, then who was doing those jobs before the illegals showed up?

Jose: Your a bigot and a xenophobe (wow that's two insults in a row, your throwing the big words out now big boy).

Yep that's pretty much what you can expect out of people like Jose. They bring nothing to the table on a debate on this issue, but the same old tiring insults, same old race card, same old elementary school tactics. Jose why don't you save your tactics for amateur wimps like Tucker Carolsen from CNN. He's the type of spineless conservative who would buckle under your type of tactics, but we here are much more educated and much more braver, so unless you can bring something of intelligence to the table, I suggest you find a different place to post because your act is getting old fast.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just as I thought. The al mighty Jose didn't even have the guts. Went on to several threads to post his spew, but didn't even bother to comeback here and be a man to answer my question. I'm sure if I asked him if he thinks we're all racists or anti immigrant then maybe he'd have the guts to answer.

I don't blame you Jose. I know it's not so easy when you can't answer a question with the same old talking points you get from your buddies at La Raza, Mecha or Los Voz de Aztlan.

Ok since Jose couldn't answer my question like a man then I'm going to do a mock interview for him.

dman1200: Jose why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any legal right to be here if they didn't fill out the proper paper work?

Jose: Your a racist.

dman1200: Jose why do you think illegal aliens are entitled to the same benefits that should only go toward American citizens?

Jose: Your anti immigrant.

dman1200: Jose, if the illegals do the jobs that Americans won't, then who was doing those jobs before the illegals showed up?

Jose: Your a bigot and a xenophobe (wow that's two insults in a row, your throwing the big words out now big boy).

Yep that's pretty much what you can expect out of people like Jose. They bring nothing to the table on a debate on this issue, but the same old tiring insults, same old race card, same old elementary school tactics. Jose why don't you save your tactics for amateur wimps like Tucker Carolsen from CNN. He's the type of spineless conservative who would buckle under your type of tactics, but we here are much more educated and much more braver, so unless you can bring something of intelligence to the table, I suggest you find a different place to post because your act is getting old fast.
    dman1200, loved your interview with Jose. I am surprised you got as much out of him as you did considering the source......but I guess his responses were what he was told to say.

There are some interesting related links on the following link; http://biz.yahoo.com/special/illegal05.html that applies to legal and illegal immigration.

There is even a poll on the link which is ------> Are you in favor of tougher or more lenient U.S. immigration policies?

Currently the results are:
    Tougher 72 %
    More lenient 22 %
    Our policies are working fine 6 %

Please vote and check out the related links on the above link. It is another opportunity to make our voices heard. Pass it on!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

dman1200---

Now THAT was an interview. Excellent job. WELL DONE. You really socked it to him and he just was at a loss for words!!!

Now, if you will hop over to the teaching Spanish in our public elementary schools, you might be able to get another interview with Jose!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

answer my question you coward. My question is why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any rights to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents ?
    As I explained earlier (it was evidently over your and others' heads), I don't think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any rights to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents

Ya still have not answered my question regarding how you define a "hate group". Still hoping to be enlightened by such a reasoning thinker as yourself.

answer my question you coward. My question is why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any rights to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents ?
    As I explained earlier (it was evidently over your and others' heads), I don't think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any rights to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents
    Your a liar. That was a complete lie. Nowhere in your posts in this thread did you say that. Do you want me to rehash them for you Mr Revisionist? Actually I don't care if you do or don't, so here goes.

LegalUSCitizen wrote:
    Exclamation Jose, please answer the question. It is a two part question, and a pretty simple one.

Do you think people should continue to enter the United States illegally?

If so, why?

If not, why?

Jose wrote:

I think it's up to them to decide what to do with their lives. I'm not so arrogant as to give advice to people I don't know.
    dman1200 wrote:
    Answer me this question. Why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents?

Jose wrote:

Why do you beat your wife?
    It certainly is off-the-wall. By asking why he beats his wife, I skip an important step: finding out whether or not he beats his wife.

He asked me, "Why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents?" He skipped an important step also: finding out whether or not I think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents.

The question I posed to him was merely to illustrate how off-the-wall his question to me was. And it went right over your head.
    I was asked a loaded question, Brian.
    That was all your posts in this thread. Show me where you answered my question straight up? The best you did was say I should find out whether or not you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents. Well gee genious, if you don't answer my question then how am I suppose to know? I'm not a mind reader. So how bout it? Do you or don't you think they have a right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents? That's not a loaded question, unless you have the comprehension and attention span of Jorge Bush.

Oh I'll assist you to. Read this and then get back to me with your answer:

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/isacrime.html

Come on, one simple honest, well educated (okay maybe slightly educated will do) answer from you to me. Come on you can do it. For once you illegal alien supporters are going to man up and try to defend your indefensible positions on this issue. You aint going to come in here and throw around the race card and heav around these personal insults and think that signifies debate over, everyone go home. No it's not. It's time you articulate to us ignorant Americans why we should be so tolerant of these illegal criminal aliens and how wonderful they are.

What part of "I don't think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any rights to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents" do you not understand?

Straight Shooter: Thanks for posting that poll. Did you get a look at the article in the business section of that website?

"BUSINESS WITHOUT BORDERS: Embracing Illegal Immigration: Undocumented workers are now seen as an engine of untapped growth....."

Doesn't that say it all about these greedy, parasitic, corporate whores? They see millions of "undocumented workers" as nothing more than cattle for them to feed off of, and to get rich on. They could care less that they're pissing in the American soup that the rest of us have to drink from. All they care about is their own bloated bank accounts.

What part of "I don't think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any rights to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents" do you not understand?
    You are full of it. You claim this, but yet I've read plenty of your posts stating that you think we are nothing, but a bunch of anti immigrant racists and you support amnesty for illegal aliens. So if you don't think illegals have any right to be here then why are you advocating rewarding them for breaking our laws and why do you contend that others who feel the same way you do (as in they don't think the illegals should be here either) are anti immigrant racists? Your a liar and your not even any good at it. I ask you a question and you insult me and then you claim that you already answered my question when in fact you didn't. You dodged my question completely and then you play revisionists history to try to save face because I was making you look like the fool that you are and now your trying to play dumb. You claimed you said something you never said in your previous posts and yet when I exposed that your still in denial.

You are all for the illegals. Your posts expose it as such. Yet when someone ask you a question to defend your position, you start with the personal attacks and then act like you already answered my question. That's ridiculous.

Anyway that's what OBL advocates like Jose are all about. Keep it up Jose, you provide great quality entertainment for an otherwise boring work day.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast