Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    What are you trying to say? That because I consider ALIPAC a hate group that I therefore accuse all of you as racist? I think this would be a good time to tell you that illegal immigrant is not a race.
    Correct! 2 Points for Jose. Illegal Immigrant is a state of existance, not a race.

However you lose 5 points for the hate group thing. We are not a hate group.

I guess if you stretch it a whole lot, you could classify us as a dislike group because we dislike lawbreakers. After all, that is what Illegal means . . .

Why is it that if a group calls for existing law to be enforced equally, they are a hate group? Every other Nation on Earth enforces their Immigration laws. Are they hate groups?

Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    answer my question you coward. My question is why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any rights to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents ?
    As I explained earlier (it was evidently over your and others' heads), I don't think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any rights to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents
    Jose, lies, lies, and more lies. You did not say that earlier and don't try to say you did. You were given opportunties to explain your position. You have lost any credibility you may have had.

At least you finally stated a position but I wonder after all your double talk and blowing smoke do you really believe it or were you in overdrive mode back peddling? I think the latter was the actual case, IMHO.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Well, Jose is certainly entitled to think of ALIPAC as a "hate" group if he wants. Hate, like love, is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it? But I ask you, Jose, can you make a distinction between "hate" and "anger." Most of us on this site are not hate-filled people. But we ARE incredibly angry. Whether you agree with us are not, we honestly feel our country is in the process of being RUINED from a level of Mass Immigration -- both legal and illegal -- that is unprecedented in American history. 80% of American citizens want to put an immediate stop to this. And yet it is not being stopped. Honestly, Jose, is it hard for you to understand WHY we are so ANGRY? But "hate" is a little loaded as a term. I don't even think that the hard-core La Raza and MECCHA groups really hate "whitey." I think they're mostly just feeling defiant and angry. For their own reasons.

Jose, or whatever your name is--take your attitude and shove it, take yourself and hike back to Mexico, or wherever it is your allegence lies...JERK!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Jose, or whatever your name is--take your attitude and shove it, take yourself and hike back to Mexico, or wherever it is your allegence lies...JERK!
    May God bless you

OK, I'll take back when I called you a jerk, Jose, but you have to also realize that we just can't open our borders up to who ever wants to come here. A country without borders is not a country, as Ronald Regan put it. He is absolutely right. How would you feel if Mexico was being invaded by the Chinese and your government wasn't doing anything about it? For all I know, that may be true. If you can't respect our concerns over our borders, then you don't respect us, so why should we respect you. The Mexicans are just pissed about loosing the war that defined our borders of today. California will never be Mexico again, and if it is, I will have died trying to save it.

Do you think the Nazis respected France? Of course not, the way France just let them come in and occupy them. But did the Nazis have respect for Americans? You betcha!! They had to systematically and strategically align themselves knowing they couldn't just walk in and take over. Of course they respected us and what we would do.

We here at ALIPAC will not just let mexicans walk in and take over without a fight. So you can't expect us to understand you and your president when the only recourse you have is to blame us of being racisits just because we want to protect our borders. Until you can come up with a better response than thinking we are all racists, don't even think about being accepted here. That's a really poor excuse that was probably started by a racist!! ITS NOT ABOUT RACE, ITS ABOUT LEGALITY, which many mexicans just blow off like it means nothing. IT MEANS ALOT TO US AND ALWAYS WILL.

One more thing...our biggest fear is that an attack on America can come through our southern borders from the middle east terrorists. If you are in our country illegally, the attack will not have mercy on Mexicans just because they are not Americans.

From the bottom of my heart, may God bless you, Jose, and may he give you the wisdom and knowledge to understand us. We understand the need for the Mexicans to come here. It's their president who does not open up that country's resources and employ the citizens. The citizens of Mexico need to rise up to create change. Americans have done this and won, but are Mexicans afraid to do this??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know whats interesting -- and you rarely hear the Mexicans talk about this -- is that Mexico vigorously defends its OWN southern border. Does anybody have any links or statistics in regards to how Mexico handles its own immigration problems?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    You know whats interesting -- and you rarely hear the Mexicans talk about this -- is that Mexico vigorously defends its OWN southern border. Does anybody have any links or statistics in regards to how Mexico handles its own immigration problems?
    I don't think Mexico is doing a very good job with their Southern border. Look at all the illegals getting through from South America. Also Jorge Castaneda made a telling comment the other day about it. I cut and pasted his statement below along with the link to the full news article.

The former Mexican official, who resigned from President Vicente Fox's Cabinet in 2003, acknowledged that Mexico must do more to crack down on organized crime gangs operating with near impunity along the Southwest border. He also spoke of the need for Mexico to control its southern border, which Central Americans and other foreigners cross en route to the U.S.

"More and more people in Mexico today understand that our southern border has to be brought back under control," he said. "We are having enormous problems with the Salvadoran gangs, the Mara Salvatrucha, in southern Mexico. We are having enormous problems with prostitution (and) drugs on our southern border."

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-6477-jorge.html+castaneda
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    The citizens of Mexico need to rise up to create change. Americans have done this and won, but are Mexicans afraid to do this??
    Freedom is not free. However, the Mexican people do not appear inclined to pay the price for their freedom that we have paid for ours... and so long as we are allowing them the option of coming here instead, they never will get rid of the corrupt government. Those who support allowing illegal immigrants to come here.. are supporting a corrupt regime that is keeping the people of Mexico in poverty. I wonder how Jose can sleep at night knowing that he is helping to support a government which is keeping the mexican people poverty striken.

I believe Jose's problem is that he is relatively new to ALIPAC, does not care about the issue, and doesn't know all the facts surrounding the issue. He came on with an attitude and hasn't taken the time to understand the issue of illegal immigration, so he thinks that anyone who is against illegal immigration is against the people breaking the law who are of a different race. He doesn't realize that illegal immigration applies to almost every country in the world spanning every race, creed, color, gender, ethinic group, religion, and sexual orientation one can possibly imagine.

I mean remember the Goat Rape Story?

Perhaps if Jose stays on the boards and reads some of the past articles, he'll learn what the issue is really all about; what it is doing to the United States and the American People; and perhaps become a more informed individual and a better person.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast