Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Answer me this question. Why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents?
    Why do you beat your wife?

I know quite a few illegals and many of them don't want more people to come... unless of course it's a family member.

Please explain to me, Jose, how in the world you could accuse dman1200 of BEATING HIS WIFE?? That is just about as off-the-wall a comment as I have ever heard.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Please explain to me, Jose, how in the world you could accuse dman1200 of BEATING HIS WIFE?? That is just about as off-the-wall a comment as I have ever heard.
    It certainly is off-the-wall. By asking why he beats his wife, I skip an important step: finding out whether or not he beats his wife.

He asked me, "Why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents?" He skipped an important step also: finding out whether or not I think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents.

The question I posed to him was merely to illustrate how off-the-wall his question to me was. And it went right over your head.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Answer me this question. Why do you think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents?
    Why do you beat your wife?
    Why are you being a troll? Is it too hard to answer any questions asked of you? Most of your answers are either personal attacks or insults.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Is it too hard to answer any questions asked of you?
    I was asked a loaded question, Brian.

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/loadques.html

I think this is just another BS artist who wants to bait us. He certainly has nothing cogent to add to discussions so he probably rates being ignored.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Is it too hard to answer any questions asked of you?
    I was asked a loaded question, Brian.

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/loadques.html
    How is it a loaded question? LegalUSCitizen started this topic and you made what appears to be a comment disagreeing with her position. You were then asked repeatedly to elaborate more clearly where you stand on the issue. Instead you either dodge the questions, or lash out with insults. You have the choice to either answer the questions or not. The attacks are not needed.

However, I think it is only fair if you post a reply to a discussion that you better be prepared to defend your views or postions on the subject. Otherwise it is better if you leave your 2 cents out of it. It appears the tone of your posts are trollish, and the only intent is to get angry responses from people on the forum.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He skipped an important step also: finding out whether or not I think Mexicans or any foreigners for that matter have any right to be in this country if they don't fill out the proper documents.
    UH... Because it's our country and we make the rules. Take it up with Antonio López de Santa Anna and the signer of Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Maybe ya could dig up their bones and stomp on them if it would make you feel better.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

I'm with you, Defens. I don't even understand why we are asking illegals anything or even engaging them in a debate. This is our country, PERIOD.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast