Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Soros had a heavy hitter to contend with ... the Swift Boat Veterans made a big impact during that election
    I'm still waiting for Bill O'Reilly to do the story on all the falsehoods that the Swift Boat Veterans were suppose to have lied about in their book, and on his program. So said Bill.

They must not be there, or he would have surly done the story by now.

Waiting Bill, Waiting!!

When we get the same Hobson's choice for 2008, Billary or McPain, Tancredo could take the Constitution Party nomination and kick both of their AZZES!
    I wouldn't vote for McCain under any circumstances, no matter what party he ran for. I feel the same distaste for him as I did Kerry but for very different reasons. Hillary is a joke that is somehow more disgusting than funny.

I know that I read within the last few days that Gilchrist would run on the Constitution Party ticket for President in 2008. If, and that is a big IF, Tom Tancredo runs, he has my vote no matter what. And I believe that he can kick azz. I would personally get out and campaign for him. I think his courage and his dedication to this cause speaks for itself. How many other congressmen have the guts to say what they really think other than Communists like Ted Kennedy who don't even know what they are talking about half the time? Three? Four? How many have stomped all over this country trying to warn the people? Zero.

The good ones that are on the right side of the issue should be supported, and reelected.
    I DO agree with this. If people vote out the Tancredos, the Sensenbrenners and the others who have fought a good fight then it will be cutting off thier noses to spite their faces.Too few people have Tom Tancredo on their ballot. However, I will be donating a bit to Tom's campaign as well as Sensenbrenner's, even though I can't vote for them. Obviously, my contributions are a mere token compared to people with big money to offer. But if five thousand people like me give a few bucks, then won't our collective contributions count?

Still, that doesn't mean I will give so much as one thin dime to either major party to distribute amongst the rest of the rogues gallery.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am one that thinks all encumbents on a national level should go -= except Tancredo.

I don't know, but where has Mr. Sensenbrenner been on the issue for all these years? Has he spoken out - put his career on the line like Tancredo has? Not that I know of.

I have never suggested TAncredo be put out of office - but the rest have just been spineless critters for years - and suddenly they have found a voice.

I would like to get Mr. Sensenbrenner on a national TV show and ask him - pointblank -

"Would you support enforcing the existing laws against employers who employ illegals - right now? Would you begin using you considerable power to see that gets done?

Do you support actually deporting ANY illegals - if so, how many. If so, when? If so, how?"

I understand he supports bilingual ballots - doesn't sound like a man who is committed to this thing.

So my idea of dumping all encumbents is not that we might get better - just different. Also, if we did that, the new ones might realize it can be done again. Right now, they don't think it will happen. Some are - but by and large - they know people will vote for one party or the other -

When we have the New party in there - maybe they won't all be buddy-buddy - maybe they won't already be completely sold out to big business or the globalists - maybe they won't actually know any lobbyist -
    Maybe, just maybe, they will listen to us - we know the ones in there now won't.

So with the exception of Tancredo - I am not sure how we could not be better off - after all if we have the courage to do it once -w e can do it twice -or three times.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234