Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    So Bren you just won't quit. That's you're opinion, not mine. Let's agree to disagree. Badgering me or anyone else won't change our minds.
    No, it appears that you are the one who will not quit.

I agree-----let's agree to disagree.

I am not "badgering" anyone!!

I am pointing out the obvious------the same thing that is being reported by all of the media---over 65% of those voting were evangelicals-----and what will probably be the same thing that Beck says when he returns on Monday.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Here's some more info for you:

Ymeuro wrote:

I don't want us to overplay the importance of this Iowa win or the influence of evangelicals in Huckabee's win. I think if we do, we'll be vulnerable in other places.

CBS states that evangelicals played a 46% percent of that vote. Have you flipped that picture. This means a LARGER percent of evangelicals did not support Huckabee. Apparently 54% percent of this group voted for someone OTHER than the Baptist preacher.

I press this issue, because it's too cozy for us to go, aw shucks we lost because of those darn Christians. Had they shown me 60% or more in the polls, I would have believed the connection. But, Huckabee won for something besides religion. The mainstream media would love to get us focusing on religion. They were the ones mouthing up Romney's mormon background.

I'm sure religion played a major part, but for 54% of this voting block, something else was on the table and they didn't support Huckabee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ymeuro wrote:

I don't want us to overplay the importance of this Iowa win or the influence of evangelicals in Huckabee's win. I think if we do, we'll be vulnerable in other places.

CBS states that evangelicals played a 46% percent of that vote. Have you flipped that picture. This means a LARGER percent of evangelicals did not support Huckabee. Apparently 54% percent of this group voted for someone OTHER than the Baptist preacher.

I press this issue, because it's too cozy for us to go, aw shucks we lost because of those darn Christians. Had they shown me 60% or more in the polls, I would have believed the connection. But, Huckabee won for something besides religion. The mainstream media would love to get us focusing on religion. They were the ones mouthing up Romney's mormon background.

I'm sure religion played a major part, but for 54% of this voting block, something else was on the table and they didn't support Huckabee.
    Even Tancredo said the same thing when he was interviewed yesterday!!

Don't forget--------The Evangelicals voting for Huckabee-----then 13% going to Thompson and 10% going to Paul------that did us in!!

Also, I am NO way saying all of the Evangelicals-----I am saying only those who were voting on religion ONLY----not policies or what is best for the country-----and those who simply did not want to vote for a Morman.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

April
    OKAY GOGO AND BREN stop addressing each other NOW!!!! THIS IS NOT WORKING!!! TIME OUT!!!!

April
    Agree to disagree and ignore each other!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Ymeuro wrote:

Even Tancredo said the same thing when he was interviewed yesterday!!

Don't forget--------The Evangelicals voting for Huckabee-----then 13% going to Thompson and 10% going to Paul------that did us in!!

Also, I am NO way saying all of the Evangelicals-----I am saying only those who were voting on religion ONLY----not policies or what is best for the country-----and those who simply did not want to vote for a Morman.
    How do you know how many did that, can you get into their minds. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    OKAY GOGO AND BREN stop addressing each other NOW!!!! THIS IS NOT WORKING!!! TIME OUT!!!!
    NO NO KITTY DON'T GET ME. LOL

April
    GOGO did you see my post to stop addressing each other!!! IF not please look!

Agree to disagree and ignore each other!!!
    Okay!!

GOGO did you see my post to stop addressing each other!!! IF not please look!
    Just saw it.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast