Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not even one granular of dirt.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you have any other questions Americangirl?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

#1 - I would never concede the southwest. It is American territory.

#2 - I know enough of history to know that when you give an inch, the opposition always takes more. Not 'asks for', but takes.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

What state do you live in? Would you be willing to give up my home to aliens?
    Why would we want to give anything to those third world lameos? Everyone knows it's the people that make a great country not the land it's self? So if "they" were to take over a state that state would be third world mud hole and they would still want to invade your state anyway.. The answer not no but hell no.

No. We need to stand firm and get the illegals the hell out of "Aztlan." California and the rest of the SW is beautiful resource-rich land which part of the reason we fought for it. American blood was spilt for this land, however little.....haha we really kicked their ass.

But no. If this were to happen, the predictions of many of us will come true. The SW will turn into a Third World dump, and then guess what? The Mexicans will be flooding into the territory that Americans would occupy. They would probably consider Kentucky Aztlan at that point.

This goes to the crux of the issue: Illegal Mexicans want a ready-made American economy that they can overwhelm, beat their chests, and proclaim to be theirs. But once it becomes Mexico, it will undoubtably be exactly that: Mexico. Funny they are wasting all of this time invading, lobbying, marching etc just to reach an end goal that would give them exactly what they had at the starting point.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Do you have any other questions Americangirl?!
    Uhmm.....no.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I am impressed by all I read here.

Just a note though. If you have ever lived in CA or TX you would know that we may have already lost (in spirit) much of that land.

Today I was in a supermarket (in CA) and all I could hear was Spanish. Probably about 75% of the children I saw around me were speaking it.

I agree with everyone's sentiments but we need some real action PDQ

For instance STOP the ANCHOR BAY LOOPHOLE ASAP!!

that is how they are winning their invasion. Honest!

Its invasion of the body snatchers

While our soldiers die in Iraq, defending our freedom

Our leaders let in an invasion that will destroy our way of life.

For instance STOP the ANCHOR BAY LOOPHOLE ASAP!!

that is how they are wining their invasion. Honest!
    I know!

Americangirl's
    Uhmm.....no.
    Come on cheer up. It was a good question. There was a time when I thought it might be best to drop Florida from the country and just let it become a new country with Spanish as the language. But everyone had the same reaction to that idea too.

It's unanimous, we're keeping our country.....all of it.

Santa Anna whimped out to save his own skin and the USA paid mexico millions for this. I had not really done much research on this lately, but when I went into it tonight it seems the history police are wreaking havoc.

Anyway, Mexico has never forgotten the cowardice of Santa Ana and have totally forgotten that Mexico was PAID for the territory. Santa Anna sold out his people to save his own skin!

These people that are screaming that it is land stolen from them need to wake up. Why do you not SCREAM about the SPANISH that desimated your COUNTRY?

To me the ones that have a real argument are the American Indians. Talk about being screwed over!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast