Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And I thought I had BAD ideas.

When Dukakis was governor here, I thought to get assachusetts out of debt, we could [Mod Edit] and sell Cape Cod to Rhode Island.

[Mod Edit - please review the rules. Thanks]

But to THIS??? NO!

EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DIRECTION THEIR COUNTRY TAKES.

SANTA ANNA SOLD OUT HIS COUNTRY.

AND THE AMERICAN INDIAN FAILED TO CONTROL IMMIGRATION.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It isn't our land or the southwest they want. They want to be on our social programs and have us pay for it!...They want us hard working fools to keep giving them things that we have worked so hard for all our lives. They want it for nothing. They feel we owe them!....They come here and break our laws and not much happens to them...It must be nice not to worry about health insurance, car insurance, they get food stamps,and they get help with the cost of housing...Then to top it off their jack pot babies are a lottery ticket for a monthly income. Then if we complain to our lawmakers that we want it stopped...La Raza, Mecha and the ACLU always comes to their rescue with the race card...and of course nothing scares a politician more than being called a racist.

Mexico is a territory of Spanish so Spain’s would have as much a clam as Mexico. Yeah for a few more dollars we could have gotten Baja, really!
    But what the Aztlan racists are saying is they are the owners of North America and only they! If your not brown your not welcome. They are a joke most are part Spanish what are the racist going to do about that? It reminds me of Louis Farrakan, does he hate his white half?

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    portaltox....I already gave up my state. I was born and raised in San Diego, CA, and I left 4 months ago because it was intolerable.
    You may have given up California, but I have not. I may be surrounded by Illegals to the North, South, and East. They have not seemed to breach my local area yet. I can go to Home Depot with out seeing one illegal, I can also go to the Grocery store with out hearing any Spanish. I would be willing to give them everything south of Tijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Santa Anna whimped out to save his own skin and the USA paid mexico millions for this. I had not really done much research on this lately, but when I went into it tonight it seems the history police are wreaking havoc.

Anyway, Mexico has never forgotten the cowardice of Santa Ana and have totally forgotten that Mexico was PAID for the territory. Santa Anna sold out his people to save his own skin!

These people that are screaming that it is land stolen from them need to wake up. Why do you not SCREAM about the SPANISH that desimated your COUNTRY?

To me the ones that have a real argument are the American Indians. Talk about being screwed over!
    I'm american indian, and while i don't have the whole of the midwest to call my own, i don't see us as being screwed over. Yes, we lost our land. Yes, much of our culture changed. Yes, we were shoved to the side and put on reservations. Now look at us. I'm sitting in a house on a couch with a communication device that i'm using anywhere in my house to talk to people from across the world. I have a great job designing machines that are launched into space to bring television, GPS, weather forcasts to me. I have cars, can fly on planes, and with enough money, could travel to space myself. My ancestors paid a heavy price, but the europeans who came here have benifitted just like we have to be part of the greatest nation on this planet. A nation full of technology, great people, and a fair chance for anybody to make whatever they want of themselves.

That said, i'm not willing to throw the sacrifices my ancestors had to make in the garbage so that entire nations (who have also benifitted from the knowledge and ideals that come from this country) can claim unfounded rights and drag us down to their third world lifestyle. I recently moved to LA and am seeing the future of this country unless something is done and it makes me sick.

We have to fight this. This is our land, our culture, our lives. Not theirs.

They would only make the area we given them into a cesspool like Messico and invade the new borders. They are mostly after the welfare.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Hell no! The Southwest is ours and Mexico can go take a flying leap!!!!

The only question to ask is:

Are we going to defend our sovereignty, culture, language, traditions, laws and etc?

My answer....is to the death!
    D.W.

If enough Americans flee the SW it's just as good as theirs already. We are indeed giving the land over to the illegals by default. They already have their real estate (thank you BofA ) their restaurants, their businesses, their grocery stores. Many towns have Mexican mayors, councilmen, police (who may be legal but whose hearts lie in Mexico). The illegals are just waiting for the rest of us to leave so they can make all the laws, write all the rules to suit themselves. After they ruin Arizona, Texas and California they will spread out to other states. Since there is no penalty for their actions why shouldn't they?

Not that I blame people for leaving, but that just leaves a vacuum which aches to be filled by illegals, and once they become the majority race then we have lost that state.

I'm staying put. It isn't comfortable, it may not be wise, but I happen to think California is still in America and if anyone has to leave, let it be them. I hope I won't be the only one here.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Actually, if you watch the YouTube of the Ashville meeting and listen to Lee Anthony Nievez of "You Don't Speak For Me" he gives a pretty short history lesson.

Like someone else said, "learn by the Israeli's mistake" It wouldn't work and I wouldn't even try. Unfortunately, if they did I think Washington would be afraid of another civil war the people would raise up against them. However, that wouldn't be their tactic they are using the slowly raising the heat like on a frog to kill the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast