Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USA2

STOP with the Bush bashing or I'm gone.
    How are you doing, Dane?

:P
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    Shapka,

ROTFLMAO!

PINE wrote:
    Shapka,

ROTFLMAO!

and I SECOND IT! Love it, Shapka
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka

How are you doing, Dane?

My thoughts exactly!

It looked like a FROBL trolling to me, although I doubt it was Dane.

Far to lucid for that.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

LOL, geez.......lucid? Not a chance. He made too many errors to be lucid
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapka

How are you doing, Dane?

My thoughts exactly!

It looked like a FROBL trolling to me, although I doubt it was Dane.

Far to lucid for that.
    Good point.

That user seems to have mastered the Caps Lock key, so it might just be Howlin.

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

USA2
    Are you trying to say here that Bush, our President is just a figurehead?
    I have to admit, I am a conservative, and voted for our "figurehead" twicel I have defended him, I was one of his most loyal diehards. I have to tell you, when I finally started opening my eyes up a little at a time and taking a real peek at just who I was defending against all oposition, it just blew my mind just how incredibly stupid I really was!
    You want to know what finally woke me up? I thought Bush was a great terroist fighter, my hero, had the balls to take on all the liberals in this country and stay the course in Iraq even when he was slipping all the way down in the polls!
    THEN, I suddenly became aware of all the illegal immigrants invading this country, our borders almost wide open on the southern border esp.I got to thinking,(sometimes I do that)how can you say you are fighting to keep terroist out of our country, trying to keep us safe and sound when you leave THE BACK DOOR WIDE OPEN FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE TO TO COME FREELY INTO OUR COUNTRY! I am not screaming at you here,it is just my frustration to think I was so stupid,It is simply not logical thinking to say he is keeping this country safe when he refuses to secure our own borders when he thinks it is the right thing to do to secure Iraq's border! Does that really sound logical to you? How can our own president go down to see Vincente Fox, stand up before the cameras with this grinning fool and say that his own country men and women (the minutemen) who are just trying to do the job he won't do, that is to help secure our borders, stand there and label these brave men and women VIGILANTES, before God and everyone, I have to say he mostly lost me right there!
    Then he gets up on national tv and says to the American people, we cannot secure our borders unless we give amnesty to 12 to 30 million people breaking our laws,and then we need to offer another few million of them guest worker plans that would bring them plus their families to our already overburdened taxpayers and healthcare facilities, he lost me forever there! You tell me USA2, just why the hell not, can he secure our borders without all the rest of the party trappings? If, you can convince me here of that I might just begine to defend him again. I have to tell you, there is not much chance of that, but I am willing to give you a chance, we are fair people here after all! We are all here, USA2, for one purpose, that is to save our land, we will bash anyone who gets in our way here, we are just as stubborn as our president is and as hellbent as he and our other not so good leaders, to stay the course. You have to see USA2 if we are not so stubborn and and pigheaded, we are going to lose our beautiful country, our sovereignty, and be just another 3rd world country, we owe our fallen patriots who have fought and died throughout our history much more then that don't you think? forgive my rudeness here, I forgot to say welcome to this site and our fight.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

dxd
    crockettsGhost,
    RE:Here is an example of what I am talking about above. Impeachment is a pipe dream of the most extreme sort.

Compared to someone with no vertebra, simply having one vertebra can be viewed as extreme. The only pipe dream is thinking that real Americans will ever surrender to illegal alien invaders, illegal alien advocates, treasonous elected officials, plutocrats or a combination thereof.

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    USE THE MILITARY TO SEAL OUR BORDER
    IMPEACH TREASONOUS BUSH

dxd
    2ndA,
    RE:Impeachment & other such suggestions saps energy and divides focus.

I beg to differ. Asking congress for more laws when Bush will not enforce them anyway saps energy and divides focus. Calling on congress instead of the President to enforce laws misdirects. Calling for impeachment shows that we are not idiots in that we realize that we don't need any more laws we need a president that will remedy the problem by enforcing existing laws. Remember illegal aliens are already illegal otherwise they would not be called illegal aliens.

Simply put...

Although illegal immigration has been a problem for decades, nothing in American history compares with the massive influx during the Bush Presidency.

President Bush has actually encouraged illegal immigration and since he took office enforcement of our existing laws has fallen to a new low per the directives of his administration.

He has entered agreements with the Mexican government that we Americans NEVER approved (hell, we were not even told the details)

He is the President and has a sworn duty to uphold the laws of America and he has decided unilaterally to abandon his oath of office and Constitutional duties.

USA2, if you want to be closed minded then go ahead and let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. No Bushbot will prosper here.

Once again, perhaps you should visit or return to www.FreeRepublic.com I'm sure Jim Robinson will make you a moderator.

W

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast