Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    crockettsghost,
    RE:This not a partisan thing, which is why the goofball idea of getting the Senate, peopled by Republicans who are not about to make such a move against the President and Democrats who largely agree with his immigration policies, to issue articles of impeachment is patently absurd.

Articles of impeachment come form the House not the senate. Is it that you didn't know that or that you are intentionally trying to mislead? Re read my posts and you will see that I have said call on your congressman(not senator) to introduce articles of impeachment.

It may not be a partisan thing to us, but to them it is. The R wants to keep the majority and we must speak their language if we want to be heard. The price of amnesty should be the loss of the majority. I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day if amnesty becomes law. The majority party understands that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    crockettsghost,
    RE:This not a partisan thing, which is why the goofball idea of getting the Senate, peopled by Republicans who are not about to make such a move against the President and Democrats who largely agree with his immigration policies, to issue articles of impeachment is patently absurd.

Articles of impeachment come form the House not the senate. Is it that you didn't know that or that you are intentionally trying to mislead? Re read my posts and you will see that I have said call on your congressman(not senator) to introduce articles of impeachment.

It may not be a partisan thing to us, but to them it is. The R wants to keep the majority and we must speak their language if we want to be heard. The price of amnesty should be the loss of the majority. I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day if amnesty becomes law. The majority party understands that.
    It appears to be you who is dissembling, because you should well know that although articles of impeachment are issued by the House, the impeachment charges are tried in the Senate. It therefore requires a vote of the Senate to oust an impeached official. Your post only makes sense if you are talking about bringing an impeachment only to embarrass one party rather than to actually obtain an impeachment conviction and ouster.

Again, this talk of impeachment is absurd and counterproductive, though I well understand that there are many rabid partisans who would be looking for something other than immigration as grounds of impeachment had this issue not existed. I can see which camp you are in, because you appear to have the goal of preventing the Republicans from keeping a majority, even though it is clear that the Dems more heavily support the President's foolish immigration policies and that what little resistance there is in the House and Senate is coming from Republicans. Don't take my word for it; check any of the immigration scorecards in circulation. If you ask me, none of the bastards have our best interests at heart, which is why it is incumbent upon us, rather than playing petty partisan games like pin the impeachment on the President, to keep the pressure on these elected scoundrels so that they understand that we will see to it that it is they, not us, who will lose if they continue to disregard the will of the People. Going at one party simply plays into the hands of pro-immigrationists like Kennedy and Reid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    crockettsGhost,
    RE:Here is an example of what I am talking about above. Impeachment is a pipe dream of the most extreme sort.

Compared to someone with no vertebra, simply having one vertebra can be viewed as extreme. The only pipe dream is thinking that real Americans will ever surrender to illegal alien invaders, illegal alien advocates, treasonous elected officials, plutocrats or a combination thereof.

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    USE THE MILITARY TO SEAL OUR BORDER
    IMPEACH TREASONOUS BUSH
    Ah, so it's namecalling now. I can see that it's going to be easy to sort those with a political agenda from those whose interest is getting control of the border.

Again, pitching partisan hysterical fits with cries of impeachment is similar to the interlopers crying reconquista, except that there's actually a slim chance that the Mexicans will accomplish part of their agenda. Why not try to work both sides of the aisle toward a common goal rather than trying to make this an issue for partisan point-scoring? Be part of the cure, not part of the problem!

Both of ya'll need to settle down, agree to disagree, and shake hands on it.

Stick to the rules and respect each other or we will have to lock this thread.

You are both good fighters and there is no shortage of constructive things for both of you to do besides fight each other.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USA2
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I think our activists need to show this new guy/girl some of the Bush gems from our archives.

Here is some reading you might want to look into. It might help you understand what Bush is doing to our country by not doing his job or honoring his oath of office to enforce our existing laws.

W

The Bush Collection
    http://www.alipac.us/article-topic-21.html
    STOP with the Bush bashing or I'm gone.
    If you want people on this forum with solutions, dragging up history will not solve the future. We new solutions with actions.
    He is acting and it's a start.
    OMG, do I know you from another forum?

dxd
    crockettsghost,
    REon't take my word for it

I wasn't going to take your word for anything.

RE: I can see that it's going to be easy to sort those with a political agenda from those whose interest is getting control of the border.

Then start sorting

dxd
    ALIPAC,
    It is not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing with any given poster. It is matter of providing accurate information to be shared with all. Blind bashing as well as blind partisanship serve no value and are counter productive. However most people can understand that at any given time there can only be one President of the U.S. Right now that person is Bush and therefore he is responsible at this time. Most people can understand that only one party can be in the majority. It is the R party at this time.
    Any brain dead bush worshipper or cult-like R's are not disagreeing with me, they disagreeing with the reality of the situation articulated by me.
    And they should know that I will continue to articluate accurate and verifiable info in as many environments possible.

I understand DXD, but the spine comment does come close to violating our rules and even I have to restrain myself at times when debating with others.

I know I provided a bad example by telling USA2 to let the door hit him on the butt on the way out and I apologize.

I guess my point is that even those that disagree with us need maximum respect even in very bad cases where they act up and treat us poorly.

I need to practice what I preach, even when my frustration and fatigue level is high.

I hope I can count on you to help me remember that when needed.

A lot of people still respect Bush and respect the office of the President and that is understandable. We all must remember that a lot of people have not exposed themselves to the facts we confront.

Different people are in different places along the path of understanding.

You know that I believe this Congress has to stand up to Bush and demand he do his job, yet you do not see a call for impeachment from me or ALIPAC as an organization out of consideration for those that still hope Bush will come to his senses on this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    ALIPAC
    I understand sir and my intent was not to win an argument for the purpose of ego, but rather to prevent my fellow Americans who invest their time and energy by visiting this excellent site from being misled.
    Thank You

I just want to interject something here. Once you start arguing and name calling the discussion is over. Come on, keep you eye on the ball. We all are upset, but we must pull it together. As far as I know we are on the same side that is something we should be very thankful for.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast