Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey why not just cut to the chase, ID theft will be easy under real ID so a chip or other way will be needed.

It was done in the past. Perhaps Real ID supporters would prefer it.

Here is the previous Homeland Security. Look how things turned out for that nation.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl

But they can use fradulent documents to get a real ID card.
    It should be the other way around. If they can't prove they are citizens, THEY get the ID. Then we can track them instead of being tracked.
    Well Said grneydgrl!

Wow a common sense plan, track the criminals instead of making us all criminals.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

They can put the chip in my body right after they pry the gun "from my cold, dead hands."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3x ... re=related

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They can put the chip in my body right after they pry the gun "from my cold, dead hands."
    Absolutely! There is no way I will submit to such a thing!

I could agree to the illegals and legal aliens and visa holders, etc having a Real ID, but American citizens should not have to do this. I do not want my every move to be tracked and monitored. We have no privacy any more anyway, this will make it so much worse.

Advances in technology is not always our friend. Plus, can we really trust the government to do anything it says, to use something like this for only the reasons they say? No, we cannot trust them at all.

It's a strange thing they can't keep track of 30-40 million illegal aliens, but they want to identify and monitor 300+ million citizens.

Guess we can all line up and say "Baahh" as we're being branded. NO WAY!

working4change
    Ditto!

There is NOTHING from a credible, reliable, qualified source/article indicating that they are going to use a chip.

Also, it is going through-------there is NO debating it. States have until I believe June to comply or request an extension in order to begin to meet requirements to comply.

If they do neither.........The citizens from their states will NOT be able to use their drivers' licenses to board planes, enter government buildings, cross the border, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    I would also like to add that we should be more careful of the people we allow into this country and from what countries they come from. IF that is racial profiling oh well. However, if all of those people we ALLOW into this country had an ID it might make them more reluctant to come here to start trouble. By increasing the visa waver program, it kind of defeats the point of pretending it is for national security. AMERICANS should not be lumped into the same system. We have always been able to travel around our country at will. It would be ashamed to have to stop at every state line to show our id and don't tell me it won't happen.
    Well, the bottom line is.........Unless there is a program such as the REAL ID, and unless US citizens agree/submit to being inconvenienced somewhat----at least initially and for awhile----we will NEVER be able to stop the illegals and potential terrorist presence in our country.
    That is just not true.

If we have to accept and utilize Real ID to stop illegals then how did the US always stop illegal aliens for decades before without Real ID? How have the states of AZ, OK, and GA been able to reverse illegal immigration without using Real ID? Your opinion is contradicted by recent history and US History prior to the 80's.

W
    There were NEVER as many illegals in history as there are now. There was NEVER the technology to copy/reproduce fraudulent documents as there is now.

I am sure that there are still illegals in Arizona, Oklahoma, etc.-----who are able to stay/exist in those states because they bought/copied/reproduced for themselves some very good looking fradulent documents.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    NOamNESTY wrote:
    I use to wonder how the beast would force these marks on so many , now I see they will not only refuse it, but actually ask for it in some cases !
    What are you talking about? Please elaborate.

If you don't know, than all the 'elaborating ' in the world won't help you understand .

What I'm talking about , is that you'll get neither freedom or security from this card because you will lose both .
    With all due respect........Are you talking about Ben Franklin, or a Biblical prophesy??

Both . Was it Ben F. who said tthat ? I forgot , my memory isn't what it use to be .

The less they know about our personal lives ,the better .

Our government is not going to do ANYTHING to hinder the illegals . We have fought one amnesty trick from them after another .

We have lost many feedoms and rights already . This ID card is just the beginning of the tabs on us,imo .

Hitler first went after the gypsys and jews with his REAL ID tattos, then later the rest of his people . This is just anther tatoo .

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I would also like to add that we should be more careful of the people we allow into this country and from what countries they come from. IF that is racial profiling oh well. However, if all of those people we ALLOW into this country had an ID it might make them more reluctant to come here to start trouble. By increasing the visa waver program, it kind of defeats the point of pretending it is for national security. AMERICANS should not be lumped into the same system. We have always been able to travel around our country at will. It would be ashamed to have to stop at every state line to show our id and don't tell me it won't happen.
    Well, the bottom line is.........Unless there is a program such as the REAL ID, and unless US citizens agree/submit to being inconvenienced somewhat----at least initially and for awhile----we will NEVER be able to stop the illegals and potential terrorist presence in our country.
    That is just not true.

If we have to accept and utilize Real ID to stop illegals then how did the US always stop illegal aliens for decades before without Real ID? How have the states of AZ, OK, and GA been able to reverse illegal immigration without using Real ID? Your opinion is contradicted by recent history and US History prior to the 80's.

W
    There were NEVER as many illegals in history as there are now. There was NEVER the technology to copy/reproduce fraudulent documents as there is now.

I am sure that there are still illegals in Arizona, Oklahoma, etc.-----who are able to stay/exist in those states because they bought/copied/reproduced for themselves some very good looking fradulent documents.
    Wow, you are even willing to write off the grand success we are having in those states and the mass exodus of hundreds of thousands of illegal to cling to your point.

How about instead of trying to twist all of the fine points made by those opposed to Real ID, you go research the system first and come back and tell us why you think it is a good idea for legal innocent Americans to be put into the system.

You keep taking the short and easy path instead of doing the legwork.

You should strengthen your own argument before trying to pick apart everyone else's.

Also, you keep making unsubstantiated claims.

What evidence do you have that significant quantities of illegal aliens remain in those states using forged documents that can beat the detection systems being deployed under those new state laws? Source please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is NOTHING from a credible, reliable, qualified source/article indicating that they are going to use a chip.

Also, it is going through-------there is NO debating it. States have until I believe June to comply or request an extension in order to begin to meet requirements to comply.

If they do neither.........The citizens from their states will NOT be able to use their drivers' licenses to board planes, enter government buildings, cross the border, etc.
    Good I dont want to be on a plane with people with fake real id's. No more govt buidling great, I guess they wont allow me to go in and pay my taxes.

There is debating it. Here in NC, we are gaining in support from Legislators who oppose the Real ID and we will have Legislation introduced this year to stop compliance.

Partake in the Police State ID if you want to but no way will I do it.

There will be a lot more Americans driving without valid licences on the road and many state will not provide you insurance without a DL, so those of you who accept this NAZI Police State ID better be really well insured.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast