Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I would also like to add that we should be more careful of the people we allow into this country and from what countries they come from. IF that is racial profiling oh well. However, if all of those people we ALLOW into this country had an ID it might make them more reluctant to come here to start trouble. By increasing the visa waver program, it kind of defeats the point of pretending it is for national security. AMERICANS should not be lumped into the same system. We have always been able to travel around our country at will. It would be ashamed to have to stop at every state line to show our id and don't tell me it won't happen.
    Well, the bottom line is.........Unless there is a program such as the REAL ID, and unless US citizens agree/submit to being inconvenienced somewhat----at least initially and for awhile----we will NEVER be able to stop the illegals and potential terrorist presence in our country.
    That is just not true.

If we have to accept and utilize Real ID to stop illegals then how did the US always stop illegal aliens for decades before without Real ID? How have the states of AZ, OK, and GA been able to reverse illegal immigration without using Real ID? Your opinion is contradicted by recent history and US History prior to the 80's.

W
    There were NEVER as many illegals in history as there are now. There was NEVER the technology to copy/reproduce fraudulent documents as there is now.

I am sure that there are still illegals in Arizona, Oklahoma, etc.-----who are able to stay/exist in those states because they bought/copied/reproduced for themselves some very good looking fradulent documents.
    Wow, you are even willing to write off the grand success we are having in those states and the mass exodus of hundreds of thousands of illegal to cling to your point.

How about instead of trying to twist all of the fine points made by those opposed to Real ID, you go research the system first and come back and tell us why you think it is a good idea for legal innocent Americans to be put into the system.

You keep taking the short and easy path instead of doing the legwork.

You should strengthen your own argument before trying to pick apart everyone else's.

Also, you keep making unsubstantiated claims.

What evidence do you have that significant quantities of illegal aliens remain in those states using forged documents that can beat the detection systems being deployed under those new state laws? Source please.

W
    No, I am not picking apart the successes of states like Oklahoma, Arizona, etc. They definitely should be recognized and praised for their successes.

Aren't others as well twisting the points made in favor of the REAL ID to meet their opinions/goals regarding the issue??? For example-----using information regarding chips, retina scanning, etc. and other technologies as reasons not to be in favor of the REAL ID-----when nothing supports their claim that the REAL ID will be using any of these technologies??? I---and others----definitely know that this technology exists----but there is nothing indicating that this will be part of the REAL ID.

Also, remember what was said in Arizona, when the employer law passed........There were concerns that employers who used the E-Verify could still lose their business licenses over hiring illegals-----because the illegals might have given them copied/reproduced fraudulent documents. However, Russell Pearce and all others involved with passing the law-----said that as long as there was proof that the business made a good faith attempt at only hiring legal workers by using the E-Verify-----this could not be used against them. I have also heard Russell Pearce being interviewed on Minuteman radio----he himself said that at the present time, there is no way to prevent illegals from using fraudulent documents to get around the employer laws.

There is NOTHING from a credible, reliable, qualified source/article indicating that they are going to use a chip.

Also, it is going through-------there is NO debating it. States have until I believe June to comply or request an extension in order to begin to meet requirements to comply.

If they do neither.........The citizens from their states will NOT be able to use their drivers' licenses to board planes, enter government buildings, cross the border, etc.
    Gee, Dolly, you almost sound gleeful with the prospect of this government lining us all up like sheep. Makes me wonder who you work for.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    There is NOTHING from a credible, reliable, qualified source/article indicating that they are going to use a chip.

Also, it is going through-------there is NO debating it. States have until I believe June to comply or request an extension in order to begin to meet requirements to comply.

If they do neither.........The citizens from their states will NOT be able to use their drivers' licenses to board planes, enter government buildings, cross the border, etc.
    Gee, Dolly, you almost sound gleeful with the prospect of this government lining us all up like sheep. Makes me wonder who you work for.
    There are a lot of brainwashed people (sheeple) out there bob. However. Let's ask Dolly to provide her REAL NAME. Mine is not hidden. Why don't you provide your home REAL EMAIL ADDRESS Dolly? Why are you posting on this forum without using your REAL NAME? Do you have something to hide? Why use anonymity on the forum?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

If all the documents used to get the Real ID are not secure.. how can the ID itself be secure?
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Dolly doesn't seem to have a problem with other people being tracked, just herself.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, there is no proof that the government is going to line us up like sheep and use the REAL ID for anything except to prevent illegals and potential terrorists from being able to use copied/reproduced fraudulent documents----by providing an ID that cannot be fraudulently copied/reproduced.

I do not work for anyone. So, if someone has a different opinion than the majority of those here---then there must be an ulterior motive??? Does Lou Dobbs now work for someone as well and have an ulterior motive????

So, a lot of people have a problem with the REAL ID.........Yet, nothing is being said about Ron Paul and the fact that he did not sign the SAVE ACT-----and wants open borders, no fence, and nothing in place to hold employers accountable for hiring illegals??

Sorry, there is no proof that the government is going to line us up like sheep and use the REAL ID for anything except to prevent illegals and potential terrorists from being able to use copied/reproduced fraudulent documents----by providing an ID that cannot be fraudulently copied/reproduced.

I do not work for anyone. So, if someone has a different opinion than the majority of those here---then there must be an ulterior motive??? Does Lou Dobbs now work for someone as well and have an ulterior motive????

So, a lot of people have a problem with the REAL ID.........Yet, nothing is being said about Ron Paul and the fact that he did not sign the SAVE ACT-----and wants open borders, no fence, and nothing in place to hold employers accountable for hiring illegals??
    Your arguements don't hold water, Dolly. You're just arguing for the sake of arguement. You have no credibility or you wouldn't bring Ron Paul into it.

Your arguements don't hold water, Dolly. You're just arguing for the sake of arguement. You have no credibility or you wouldn't bring Ron Paul into it.
    Why don't I have any crediblity----because I do not agree with you and others about the REAL ID??

And, why shouldn't Paul be brought into it??? Isn't the reason that most people have something against the REAL ID, going after employers who are hiring illegals, etc.------because Paul and the Libertarian principles/policies don't agree with it???

So, if you do not agree with the status quo here-------even though I am also one of the strongest fighters/opponents against illegals, illegal support groups, etc.---------then name calling and bullying attempts are used???

Should a moderator be able to personally attack someone, their opinions, their credibility-----just because they are a moderator on the site???

The card is just a test to see how much trouble they will have in the near future, when the real Real ID comes out .

At least Ron Paul is smart enough to know the REAL ID goes against the constitution, and that if we enforced our laws on the books we wouldn't have to worry about "documenting" the American citizens instead of the illegals.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast