Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    There is NOTHING from a credible, reliable, qualified source/article indicating that they are going to use a chip.

Also, it is going through-------there is NO debating it. States have until I believe June to comply or request an extension in order to begin to meet requirements to comply.

If they do neither.........The citizens from their states will NOT be able to use their drivers' licenses to board planes, enter government buildings, cross the border, etc.
    Gee, Dolly, you almost sound gleeful with the prospect of this government lining us all up like sheep. Makes me wonder who you work for.
    Sorry, there is no proof that the government is going to line us up like sheep and use the REAL ID for anything except to prevent illegals and potential terrorists from being able to use copied/reproduced fraudulent documents----by providing an ID that cannot be fraudulently copied/reproduced.

I do not work for anyone. So, if someone has a different opinion than the majority of those here---then there must be an ulterior motive??? Does Lou Dobbs now work for someone as well and have an ulterior motive????

So, a lot of people have a problem with the REAL ID.........Yet, nothing is being said about Ron Paul and the fact that he did not sign the SAVE ACT-----and wants open borders, no fence, and nothing in place to hold employers accountable for hiring illegals??
    Your arguements don't hold water, Dolly. You're just arguing for the sake of arguement. You have no credibility or you wouldn't bring Ron Paul into it.
    Because I don't agree with you.........You feel that you should be able to attack me personally and question my credibility??? Members are not allowed to do this, should Moderators get a free pass on this??

April
    There is NOTHING from a credible, reliable, qualified source/article indicating that they are going to use a chip.

Also, it is going through-------there is NO debating it. States have until I believe June to comply or request an extension in order to begin to meet requirements to comply.

If they do neither.........The citizens from their states will NOT be able to use their drivers' licenses to board planes, enter government buildings, cross the border, etc.
    Gee, Dolly, you almost sound gleeful with the prospect of this government lining us all up like sheep. Makes me wonder who you work for.
    Sorry, there is no proof that the government is going to line us up like sheep and use the REAL ID for anything except to prevent illegals and potential terrorists from being able to use copied/reproduced fraudulent documents----by providing an ID that cannot be fraudulently copied/reproduced.

I do not work for anyone. So, if someone has a different opinion than the majority of those here---then there must be an ulterior motive??? Does Lou Dobbs now work for someone as well and have an ulterior motive????

So, a lot of people have a problem with the REAL ID.........Yet, nothing is being said about Ron Paul and the fact that he did not sign the SAVE ACT-----and wants open borders, no fence, and nothing in place to hold employers accountable for hiring illegals??
    Your arguements don't hold water, Dolly. You're just arguing for the sake of arguement. You have no credibility or you wouldn't bring Ron Paul into it.
    Why don't I have any crediblity----because I do not agree with you and others about the REAL ID??

And, why shouldn't Paul be brought into it??? Isn't the reason that most people have something against the REAL ID, going after employers who are hiring illegals, etc.------because Paul and the Libertarian principles/policies don't agree with it???

So, if you do not agree with the status quo here-------even though I am also one of the strongest fighters/opponents against illegals, illegal support groups, etc.---------then name calling and bullying attempts are used???

Should a moderator be able to personally attack someone, their opinions, their credibility-----just because they are a moderator on the site???
    Your repeated attacks on Ron Paul and your general argumentative attitude is reminding me of someone we banned some time ago. Does the name Bren4824 ring a bell for you?

At least Ron Paul is smart enough to know the REAL ID goes against the constitution, and that if we enforced our laws on the books we wouldn't have to worry about "documenting" the American citizens instead of the illegals.
    So, what is the excuse for Ron Paul not signing the SAVE ACT??

What is the excuse for Ron Paul not wanting employers who are hiring illegals accountable through fines and prosecution??? So, the constitution says that millions of illegals should be able to come here and take the jobs of US citizens and lower the wages in many occupations???

[quote=April]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dolly3275":13pih6pw

Why don't I have any crediblity----because I do not agree with you and others about the REAL ID??

And, why shouldn't Paul be brought into it??? Isn't the reason that most people have something against the REAL ID, going after employers who are hiring illegals, etc.------because Paul and the Libertarian principles/policies don't agree with it???

So, if you do not agree with the status quo here-------even though I am also one of the strongest fighters/opponents against illegals, illegal support groups, etc.---------then name calling and bullying attempts are used???

Should a moderator be able to personally attack someone, their opinions, their credibility-----just because they are a moderator on the site???
    Your repeated attacks on Ron Paul and your general argumentative attitude is reminding me of someone we banned some time ago. Does the name Bren4824 ring a bell for you?[/quote:13pih6pw]

So, I am attacking and too argumentative because I do not support the hypocritical positions of Ron Paul...........and I do not support the opinions against the REAL ID??

Are you saying.........Unless you are a Libertarian and follow/support the opinions/policies of Libertarians (such as Ron Paul)-----then you are not welcomed here????

I'm questioning your credibility because all you've done is argue with everyone who has done the research, instead of bringing up credible sources where this Real ID Act is a good thing. When I enter a discussion, I listen to all sides and make a judgement. You've yet to show me why we should give up our constitutional rights just because the government says it's for the common good.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    JP wrote:

There are a lot of brainwashed people (sheeple) out there bob. However. Let's ask Dolly to provide her REAL NAME. Mine is not hidden. Why don't you provide your home REAL EMAIL ADDRESS Dolly? Why are you posting on this forum without using your REAL NAME? Do you have something to hide? Why use anonymity on the forum?
    That was completely uncalled for, JP. Shouldn't Dolly, I, and others have the right to our opinions without the expectation of personal attack?

IMHO, much of the argument against the REAL ID Act on this thread amounts to little more than hyperbole and "what if's." Wouldn't it be nice if we could deal strictly in facts?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm questioning your credibility because all you've done is argue with everyone who has done the research, instead of bringing up credible sources where this Real ID Act is a good thing. When I enter a discussion, I listen to all sides and make a judgement. You've yet to show me why we should give up our constitutional rights just because the government says it's for the common good.
    The only information that was provided was information indicating what types of technologies are out there in regard to chips, retina scanning, etc. There has been no information provided which indicates that they plan on using any of this technology with the REAL ID.

April
    [quote=Dolly3275][quote=April]
    Quote Originally Posted by "tinybobidaho":1dk830y1
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dolly3275":1dk830y1

Your repeated attacks on Ron Paul and your general argumentative attitude is reminding me of someone we banned some time ago. Does the name Bren4824 ring a bell for you?[/quote:1dk830y1]

So, I am attacking and too argumentative because I do not support the hypocritical positions of Ron Paul...........and I do not support the opinions against the REAL ID??

Are you saying.........Unless you are a Libertarian and follow/support the opinions/policies of Libertarians (such as Ron Paul)-----then you are not welcomed here????[/quote:1dk830y1]

I am saying I recognize your vindictive syle and your love of argument. Bren was banned because she was rude and refused to go by the rules, it had nothing to do with her OPINIONS, although it did have to do with the way she tried to force them down everyones throat and alienated almost all the other posters. You might try changing you style of delivery and people might listen to you.

Dolly, I don't know why you're bringing Ron Paul into this discussion. I realize you don't like him, but I don't see how you can blame him for everything that happens in this government. There are a lot of House members who haven't signed on to the SAVE Act. Why just pick on him?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Other than throwing Ron Paul into this discussion (Really do not understand why).

I think Dolly bring passion to the discussions.. need more like that.. never been offended by her Or Bren for that matter. Disagree? Of course.

No need for a ban bat to be taken to her

I agree tho her tone could be improved a tad..

Just my 2 peso's worth..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast