Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    I think only people coming into this country need this type of real id so we can track when they enter and leave this country. We can also tell where they are if they overstay. It will also let us know if they have a valid work permint or visa. You usually know, without much investigation, the illegals that are in your community. If they self deport, for lack of work or freebies, they can get a real id to re-enter this country But it will only work if we secure our ports and borders. Sure, some will get thru, but not as many. I don't think we ALL need to be put on this type of ID. I also don't trust the government. If you give them an inch they will take 100 miles.
    The only REALLY OBVOIUS problem is that illegals do not announce themselves as they enter the country. Therefore the only way to know who is legal and who is not, is to verify the citizenship of everybody. That;s the idea behind REAL ID. Those who cannot verify their citizenship are then considered illegal.
    If and when THEY can't prove citizenship then deport them or give them a real id card. Like I said, it will only work if we close our borders and ports.
    They will just copy/reproduce/buy what ever documents that they need to prove citizenship-----then the problem is solved for them.
    Well if they can just buy any document they want, then what is the purpose of the real id. If only citizens can get the real id and they can prove they are citizens what is the point.

I think only people coming into this country need this type of real id so we can track when they enter and leave this country. We can also tell where they are if they overstay. It will also let us know if they have a valid work permint or visa. You usually know, without much investigation, the illegals that are in your community. If they self deport, for lack of work or freebies, they can get a real id to re-enter this country But it will only work if we secure our ports and borders. Sure, some will get thru, but not as many. I don't think we ALL need to be put on this type of ID. I also don't trust the government. If you give them an inch they will take 100 miles.
    The only REALLY OBVOIUS problem is that illegals do not announce themselves as they enter the country. Therefore the only way to know who is legal and who is not, is to verify the citizenship of everybody. That;s the idea behind REAL ID. Those who cannot verify their citizenship are then considered illegal.
    If and when THEY can't prove citizenship then deport them or give them a real id card. Like I said, it will only work if we close our borders and ports.
    They will just copy/reproduce/buy what ever documents that they need to prove citizenship-----then the problem is solved for them.
    Well if they can just buy any document they want, then what is the purpose of the real id. If only citizens can get the real id and they can prove they are citizens what is the point.
    The point is-----they will not be able to copy/reproduce/buy a REAL ID. Therefore, if they do not have a REAL ID----it will mean that they are not a LEGAL citizen of the US or a LEGAL immigrant.

[quote=Dolly3275]
    Quote Originally Posted by "agrneydgrl":1vaoznyd
    The point is-----they will not be able to copy/reproduce/buy a REAL ID. Therefore, if they do not have a REAL ID----it will mean that they are not a LEGAL citizen of the US or a LEGAL immigrant.[/quote:1vaoznyd]

If our government inforced the laws we have had in place for years we could get rid of most of the illegals in this country. Those that already have false documents will get the real id. After securing our borders and ports and not allowing people in here without a visa and tagging the ones that come in to make sure they leave we really don't have to have a national id card and spend the milllions of dollars to comply. It can be done simpler and cheaper.

NOamNESTY wrote:
    I use to wonder how the beast would force these marks on so many , now I see they will not only refuse it, but actually ask for it in some cases !
    What are you talking about? Please elaborate.

If you don't know, than all the 'elaborating ' in the world won't help you understand .

What I'm talking about , is that you'll get neither freedom or security from this card because you will lose both .

[quote=agrneydgrl][quote=Dolly3275]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jonathan":x535bxd9
    Quote Originally Posted by "agrneydgrl":x535bxd9
    The point is-----they will not be able to copy/reproduce/buy a REAL ID. Therefore, if they do not have a REAL ID----it will mean that they are not a LEGAL citizen of the US or a LEGAL immigrant.[/quote535bxd9]

If our government inforced the laws we have had in place for years we could get rid of most of the illegals in this country. Those that already have false documents will get the real id. After securing our borders and ports and not allowing people in here without a visa and tagging the ones that come in to make sure they leave we really don't have to have a national id card and spend the milllions of dollars to comply. It can be done simpler and cheaper.[/quote535bxd9]

Everyone will be required to get the REAL ID. Therefore, the illegals who are here will have to get the ID as well. If they are not able to provide the "proof" that they are a citizen or a LEGAL immigrant----NO ID.

They will NOT be able to use fraudulent documents to rent cars, board planes, get welfare, WIC, foodstamps, get jobs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    NOamNESTY wrote:
    I use to wonder how the beast would force these marks on so many , now I see they will not only refuse it, but actually ask for it in some cases !
    What are you talking about? Please elaborate.

If you don't know, than all the 'elaborating ' in the world won't help you understand .

What I'm talking about , is that you'll get neither freedom or security from this card because you will lose both .
    With all due respect........Are you talking about Ben Franklin, or a Biblical prophesy??
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

[quote=Dolly3275][quote=agrneydgrl][quote=Dolly3275]
    Quote Originally Posted by "agrneydgrl":14kz2cnn
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jonathan":14kz2cnn
    Quote Originally Posted by "agrneydgrl":14kz2cnn
    The point is-----they will not be able to copy/reproduce/buy a REAL ID. Therefore, if they do not have a REAL ID----it will mean that they are not a LEGAL citizen of the US or a LEGAL immigrant.[/quote:14kz2cnn]

If our government inforced the laws we have had in place for years we could get rid of most of the illegals in this country. Those that already have false documents will get the real id. After securing our borders and ports and not allowing people in here without a visa and tagging the ones that come in to make sure they leave we really don't have to have a national id card and spend the milllions of dollars to comply. It can be done simpler and cheaper.[/quote:14kz2cnn]

Everyone will be required to get the REAL ID. Therefore, the illegals who are here will have to get the ID as well. If they are not able to provide the "proof" that they are a citizen or a LEGAL immigrant----NO ID.

They will NOT be able to use fraudulent documents to rent cars, board planes, get welfare, WIC, foodstamps, get jobs, etc.[/quote:14kz2cnn]

But they can use fradulent documents to get a real ID card.
    It should be the other way around. If they can't prove they are citizens, THEY get the ID. Then we can track them instead of being tracked.

Ten Reasons Why All Legislators Should Oppose the Real Id Act
    North Carolinians Against Real ID
    www.ncard.info

10. It will cost the states (i.e. the taxpayers) too much money!
    The “controlled debateâ€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I would also like to add that we should be more careful of the people we allow into this country and from what countries they come from. IF that is racial profiling oh well. However, if all of those people we ALLOW into this country had an ID it might make them more reluctant to come here to start trouble. By increasing the visa waver program, it kind of defeats the point of pretending it is for national security. AMERICANS should not be lumped into the same system. We have always been able to travel around our country at will. It would be ashamed to have to stop at every state line to show our id and don't tell me it won't happen.
    Well, the bottom line is.........Unless there is a program such as the REAL ID, and unless US citizens agree/submit to being inconvenienced somewhat----at least initially and for awhile----we will NEVER be able to stop the illegals and potential terrorist presence in our country.
    That is just not true.

If we have to accept and utilize Real ID to stop illegals then how did the US always stop illegal aliens for decades before without Real ID? How have the states of AZ, OK, and GA been able to reverse illegal immigration without using Real ID? Your opinion is contradicted by recent history and US History prior to the 80's.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Two ideas for you all.

One, perhaps we should just go with ear tags instead of real ID? That way everyone will know how the system works and what it is designed to do.

Two, has anyone considered the possibility that you might not want to accept the proposed solution to a problem from those that have created the problem?

Back during the Iran Vs Iraq war, Saddam Hussein declined to purchase more tanks from the US. So we went and sold the Iranians shoulder fired armor piercing TOW missiles.

A few weeks later, Saddam was willing to purchase our tanks because most of his were wiped out by the Iranians.

Remember, cattle are moved to slaughter with the prod not carrots.

Real ID is designed to be a trans national ID, that is why the entire continent is represented on the new licenses. Mexico and Canada will be part of the Real ID system and citizens of each nation will be able to travel freely across our borders which will become vestigial under the new system.

New NC license security device

Total Information Awareness Logo under DARPA
    Poindexter's special project division.

DARPA Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
    Parent organization for the creation of Real ID core technology of facial recognition technology.

Bush's SPP Security and Prosperity Partnership Logo

Can anyone see the connectivity in these images?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast