Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

lmao I can see it now in the headlines lol

MATT MODERATORS ABUSE MEMBERS BY DECIET

HAHAHAHA I's still laughing about it....... what a stroke of luck being on as she made that mistake lmao

HAHAHAHAHA

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO dang Neils lol I'm laughing so hard i have tears in my eyes lmao

What a stroke of luck lmao........... wait till I send this to the news lmao

Quote Originally Posted by neilsthepoet
    MATT.org Moderator

Well well well......................

Neils
    6:39 pm
    01/25/2007
    Michael I've known this for a while and every time I stated Dee was Matt and vice versa he/she/it would come back with that stupid line hahahaha you let a little granny beat you. These people are not only dangerous but true sociopaths.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I am thinking of filing a lawsuit for them libeling my name. Moderators on a board of a nonprofit oganization calling people racists and other names........ and the funny part is..... i have an email from the moderators acknowledging this.......... hahahahahaha
    They are so backed into a corner now lol
    And to think all i wanted to do was post my views on a supposedly unbias board........

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO dang Neils lol I'm laughing so hard i have tears in my eyes lmao

What a stroke of luck lmao........... wait till I send this to the news lmao

Quote Originally Posted by neilsthepoet
    MATT.org Moderator

Well well well......................

Neils
    6:39 pm
    01/25/2007
    Michael I've known this for a while and every time I stated Dee was Matt and vice versa he/she/it would come back with that stupid line hahahaha you let a little granny beat you. These people are not only dangerous but true sociopaths.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

I see the moderator known as Dee is attempting damage control........ This is truly funny........ Attempting to cover her/his tracks on the screw up. Matt has never let anyone have a tempory password to change posts and they surly would not give them moderator status to do anything. This is just another blunder to cover Dee's/moderators tracks that is making the moderators look foolish.
    They have blatently attacked people on the board calling them racists and other names to degrade them and try to get them to leave the board. They constantly libel good citizens names in there. Is this any way for a professional organization to be run?
    Does matt and Lionel Sosa condone these actions of libel? These moderators are not volunteers but they are paid employees of MATT and should be held responsible for their actions.

Dee1

01/26/2007 8:27 AM Report Abuse
    Ultima,
    I am going to attempt to correct my message to you again. I have been working on a development project for my company and have been working extended hours last week, this week and next, so I havenīt had much time to post here. I screwed up this message to you last evening a few times and MATT was gracious enough to give me a temp ID since I had so many changes to make to it. I screwed that up as well. Must be too tired. Anyway, here is my message to you again with all my corrections. All of my edits are in CAPS.

Ultima, I apologize for errors in my first message. I hope this one is clearer. Iīm off to my job again. I wonīt be posting until late evenings, even thru the weekend, until my project is completed next week. (that is if I have enough energy)

I ask the MATT Moderators to delete my previous response to this message. I will not ask to edit my own posts again. I apologize for my previous errors MATT.

It is inevitible that once people start down the road of lying and deceit, they will eventually get caught up in it. The more they post, and the more they say, will eventually lead to a blunder as they forget who they are posting under.
    They cannot keep track of the lies, and they then get over confident, which eventually leads to their getting caught.
    Is matt just a web of lies and deceit? Is their claims of being unbias hold any water? If the moderators are lying, and deceiving people, are the rest of the people that have posted articles done the same? Are any of the people in the organization to be trusted now that the truth has finally been documented that they did in fact deceive the public?
    You be the judge.

And to think all i wanted to do was post my views on a supposedly unbias board........

It's not so bad to have dreams, Michael.

Neils
    12:37 pm
    01/26/2007

Dreams are good to have Neil. It is those that deceive that are the destroyers. People at matt are not for fairness nor do they want logical discussion. They use their moderators to come on the boards to harass people and libel their good names. These so called professional business people are doing just that. They have their employees libel peoples good names while they sit back and laugh behing the screens, waiting to delete posts and even delete members.

Dreams are good to have Neil. It is those that deceive that are the destroyers. People at matt are not for fairness nor do they want logical discussion. They use their moderators to come on the boards to harass people and libel their good names. These so called professional business people are doing just that. They have their employees libel peoples good names while they sit back and laugh behing the screens, waiting to delete posts and even delete members.
    They did and do the same thing in the Hispanic Business Forum. The moderators post in there too and are biased against the anti-illegals. You will never get a fair shake in any of these pro-illegal forums, only insults and denial of the facts. When the pro-illegal members in their forums resort to personal attacks rather than debating civilly they never get banned. It is sad to think that these people are U.S. citizens themselves and yet they attack their fellow law abiding ciitzens this way. Illegal immigration is not a racist issue and most Americans are not basing their objection to it on that. But the race card is all the pro-illegals have.

They have an agenda to push and it is the only one they want to hear. They spew lies and have even been taught lies in school as far as territory goes. They will say they are indegenous to the United States and that is a lie.
    It's easy to manipulate people who don't want to hear the truth and the uneducated.

I see that the moderator Dee1 is now posting again......... after she just said last night she would not be posting much because supposedly she had a project to finsh for work....... this included the weekend....... my how strange it is ....... and the lies just keep coming from the matt moderators....... I see she is even nominating people for the debate lol...... Lots of pro's but not many anti's left for the debate. This is going to be a lopsided debate since the moderator Dee1 has banned most of the anti illegal group......
    Fair and not bias???????

I would think not...... lol

Quote Originally Posted by tbird

They did and do the same thing in the Hispanic Business Forum. The moderators post in there too and are biased against the anti-illegals. You will never get a fair shake in any of these pro-illegal forums, only insults and denial of the facts. When the pro-illegal members in their forums resort to personal attacks rather than debating civilly they never get banned. It is sad to think that these people are U.S. citizens themselves and yet they attack their fellow law abiding ciitzens this way. Illegal immigration is not a racist issue and most Americans are not basing their objection to it on that. But the race card is all the pro-illegals have.

I think this is an important issue to keep on the front burner at least as
    far as those who are trying to find a positive alternative to what is being pushed on them in San Antonio.

Neils
    9:17 am
    01/28/2007

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast