Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I see there is a new name on the horizon....... Taco Twister....... This is obviously another plant that seems to have a very big chip on their shoulder against the anti's.......
    I do believe this person is another moderator.

They are clearly trying to paint anglo people as the devil, and will go to great extremes to try to convince the public that they have been downtroden and they are the victims....... They are not victims, they are just uneducated people who use racism as a stepping stone to get what they want. They cannot do it on their own merits, but have to play the victim to get ahead.
    This person claims once the hispanics become the majority they will be our equals..............
    First off they have to shed that victim coat they wear and start getting educated, then hard work and a nose to the grindstone attitude will get them far.
    There are many successful hispanics as there are from all races.. The successful ones worked hard and got a good education........ They left that victim coat by the wayside long ago.
    These people seem to think they are entitled to something. I never was. I had to work hard for what I have.........
    When you are born into this world you are entitled to NOTHING. It's what you work for and how hard you work that gets you what you need or what you want. No one gets anything for free.......And there are no free rides......
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

They consider "hard work" as crossing the desert under the hot sun to enter our country illegally. For that they think they are entitled to a job, an education, free healthcare,etc. And the biggest laugh is they think they are entitled to respect for this. One doesn't earn respect by not following the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    They consider "hard work" as crossing the desert under the hot sun to enter our country illegally. For that they think they are entitled to a job, an education, free healthcare,etc. And the biggest laugh is they think they are entitled to respect for this. One doesn't earn respect by not following the rules.

i was taught as a child, breaking rules.. in this case laws, does not earn respect.

Sooner or later if you break the law it will catch up with you.

I see the resident moderator Dee is not posting much as I feel that most are now picking up on the scam that matt is pulling.
    They have discredited themselves now in the eyes of the public, as fewer and fewer posts are being made.
    Their campaign to rid the board of the anti's seems to have backfired on them as there are virtually very few posts being made.
    TT needs to keep posting though .......... He shows his racist views and I bet congress would really love to see those posts lol.
    Nothing like making fools of themselves.
    Sosa might know how to get the hispanic vote, but he has no concept on how to get the American vote........ That is his downfall. The website will eventually go down in flames as many have and will be known as a failure on his part.
    He should have left it to professionals.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45

I see the resident moderator Dee is not posting much as I feel that most are now picking up on the scam that matt is pulling.
    They have discredited themselves now in the eyes of the public, as fewer and fewer posts are being made.
    Their campaign to rid the board of the anti's seems to have backfired on them as there are virtually very few posts being made.
    TT needs to keep posting though .......... He shows his racist views and I bet congress would really love to see those posts lol.
    Sosa might know how to get the hispanic vote, but he has no concept on how to get the American vote........ That is his downfall. The website will eventually go down in flames as many have and will be known as a failure on his part.
    Thats what happened in the Hispanic Business Forum awhile back. One of the moderators was so vile and abused the anti's so much that all kinds of complaints were filed. She got demoted and now never posts anymore. Lets hope the same thing happens to Dee in MATT.

Speaking of TT, he claimed racism by whites against him and yet when member yellowbird pointed out a similar incident of hispanic on white racism, their post was deleted while TT's was left intact. How biased is that?

They won't do anything to her......... they back their moderators as I have written to Sosa himself and complained.
    I see they finally got their newsletter put out. They are gearing up for another push for the guest worker bill. That is why they are deleting the anit's over there in hopes of having something along their agenda to show to congress and the senate. They have Cisneros in their pocket too. To many ears of the government not to over look them.

The twisted of the truth is how they want to get this passed and Americans are starting to see this.

The pro illegal side cannot justify why they should let illegals stay as long as smart citizens keep posting the facts. they cannot dispute facts/

Quote Originally Posted by tbird

Thats what happened in the Hispanic Business Forum awhile back. One of the moderators was so vile and abused the anti's so much that all kinds of complaints were filed. She got demoted and now never posts anymore. Lets hope the same thing happens to Dee in MATT.

Speaking of TT, he claimed racism by whites against him and yet when member yellowbird pointed out a similar incident of hispanic on white racism, their post was deleted while TT's was left intact. How biased is that?

TT is a plant who will never get banned either. I think everyone by now is seeing the light that matt will delete people for opposing views.
    They don't want to hear your side when you have had racial prejudices against you or someone you know. They want to make sure the Illegals are painted in a good light. They don't want to hear about the dark side of illegal immigration. They want to hear only about how hispanics are discriminated against but they don't want to show their side is just as bad if not worse. They cannot address the issues straight on for their agenda would be shot down in flames.
    They talk about how great familia is but fail to acknowledge that they have the highest rate of drop outs. They don't want to admit that there are many many hispanic gangs that are doing nothing but reaking havoc on society, and they don't want to address the problem of teen pregnancies that are growing every day.
    Todays new name for fathers is........ who's your baby's daddy?
    They also fail to watchout for their kids and make sure they are not involved in the criminal element.
    They think flashing gang signs is cool but it just goes to show gang involvement.
    They are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other one.

I see the resident Jim Jones over there at matt (aka rougue) is again spewing his rehtoric again trying to gain members into his zenith society.....
    This guy has delusions of grandure..........
    He is one nut case that the government needs to keep an eye on......

Reminds me of one of those nut cases near berkeley that went around carrying a cross on his shoulders preaching the word of God....... lol and this cross was 10 feet long with a tire on the end of it lol.........
    Maybe this one will capture a small flock and take them to guatamala for some fun and festivities........ lol
    Can we say Koolaid?

Michael

I see the resident Jim Jones over there at matt (aka rougue) is again spewing his rehtoric again trying to gain members into his zenith society.....
    This guy has delusions of grandure..........
    He is one nut case that the government needs to keep an eye on......

Reminds me of one of those nut cases near berkeley that went around carrying a cross on his shoulders preaching the word of God....... lol and this cross was 10 feet long with a tire on the end of it lol.........
    Maybe this one will capture a small flock and take them to guatamala for some fun and festivities........ lol
    Can we say Koolaid?

Michael
    I have to agree with you. He is really an oddball. How can anyone make any sense of what he says? He talks in riddles all the time. It is like trying to decipher some kind of secret code. lol

Hey Michael, I just made a discovery in the HB forum. Member bob1388 who is on the constant attack on ALIPAC because I guess he got banned from here at one time, is quoting both you and I in that forum and saying you look like a biker.

bob1388, hasn't a clue what it used to be like in the HB forum. The moderators and the members would gang up on the anti's and treat them like garbage for their views. Many of us were civil, just expressing our distaste for illegal immigration. We got called every name in the book. It got so bad with one moderator and so many complaints were filed that she got demoted and she never posts in there anymore. One right thing they did in there anyway.

The only reason bob1388 doesn't get banned in there is because he shows sympathy for the illegal aliens while claiming he is opposed to any amnesty. He calls the members in here, racists. That scores himself a lot of brownie points with the members and moderators in HB. They have had to tone it down since there were so many complaints about the way they treated those opposed to illegal immigration. If they could they would return to being the nasty, hateful people that they actually are. And they still do on occasion with anti's like mdillon and a couple of others. Some of the women in there are the most rabid and Tony is allowed still to insult at will. They would squelch freedom of speech again in there in a heartbeat if they could. bob1388 doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. He only gets a break with them because of his claimed sympathy for the illegals. Most Americans are not sympathetic and if you are not in the HB forum, they will eat you alive and spit you out. Real nice crowd in there! bob1388, you are CLUELESS!