Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One more thing, the thread I started called, "The Mexicanization of America" was deleted. It was a short article bringing up things that Bush has done to contribute to an encourage the invasion of our country by Mexico. Go figure! They can't handle the truth so they delete it.

I was watching last night and I see that your post was deleted and you had to repost it again. This is one of their tactics to get rid of any negative posts that they claim we are posting.

In a new thread I see they are saying they will enforce their rules but reading between the lines the rules only apply to the anti's in an arguement.
    They also are starting a new push trying to get members to come back. There is a new push for amnesty and they are going to try to capitolize on it. As of now they have nothing to send to congress or the senate so the push is on. (not to say I told you so, but I told everyone this a couple of days ago)
    They say they are looking for ways to compromise but those are slick words for saying they want amnesty for all the illegals and they are trying to push this right down America's throat. That is why it is paramont that we keep posting and watching groups like this. They are trying to mislead the American public about their intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    Michael, last night as you probably know, Dee was name caling again. She called Mary a xenoophobic and a racist. She is such a hypocrite and liar because she claims she never name calls and then when you point it out in her own posts she denies the evidence provided in her own post or ignores you. Yet she doesn't hestitate to call you on it when you retaliate and throw it back at her.

I called her on it last night, quoting her own post where she did this and MATT/Dee kept deleting my post about it. They did it several times but I kept going back in an reposting it over and over again. So far this morning, my post still stands. LOL
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

NEWS FLASH ABOUT MATT

I think DEE/MATT has been visiting ALIPAC. I was browsing and LMAO at DEE/CHICA/MATT posting to herself and found this comment posted:

"WE ARE ASKING FORMER MEMBERS WHO ORIGINALLY JOINED OUR SITE TO HELP US ACHIEVE OUR MISSION TO COME BACK.

WE REMIND POSTERS OF THE ORIGINAL GOALS OF THIS FORUM.

We welcome open discussion and encourage the development of recommendations.

We ask members to understand there may be strong differences of opinion and it is the members who must abide by common courtesy, and standard methods of discussion.

As a user of MATT services, each of you have agreed to the Terms of Use (TOU) of the MATT Website.

Here are highlights from the TOU:
    . remain friendly and civil and treat all other users of the Service with respect and sincerity;
    . post relevant content and stay on the subject, if you would like to discuss something other than what members are discussing, please go to another discussion or start a new one.

We ask that you NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER MEMBER; do not gang up on individual members. OTHERWISE YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BANNED.

We encourage members to start threads with new ideas and topics, and stick to the discussion. We discourage threads which have no objective, and no concept of discussion in their intent.
    "

THEY ARE BEGGING FOR OLD POSTERS TO COME BACK . . . COULD IT BE THAT OUR STATEMENTS ON AND THE JOINING OF ALIPAC FRIGHTENS THEM? I think they fear being investigated and exposed..
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Re: NEWS FLASH ABOUT MATT

Darn WMM lol does that mean we are invited back again? lmao
    They need a wakeup call........... I would love for this to hit the news on how they ban people with different points of view and how bias they are when they claim not to be lol.
    They say to be civil to other members but yet let Dee/Mychica/MATT constantly attack others.......
    They have an agenda and it's not freedom of speech......... it is supression of speach.
    They don't want the truth to come out that all their stances are lies and are baseless.
    The only real stand they have is sympathy for illegals....... They are not loyal to this country and worship the almighty dollar more then their own citizens.
    When asked why they don't fight for the rights of all immigrants they have no answers...... they are pushing the la raza and only the la raza. That is discriminatory and the most racist thing I have ever seen.
    These people are not friends of the United States. They are racists in the most ugly way. They cannot see the forest through the trees.
    They do more harm for integration then they do good. America will always be segrigated as long as there are people like them pushing their own agenda and not what is good for all.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    I think DEE/MATT has been visiting ALIPAC. I was browsing and LMAO at DEE/CHICA/MATT posting to herself and found this comment posted:

"WE ARE ASKING FORMER MEMBERS WHO ORIGINALLY JOINED OUR SITE TO HELP US ACHIEVE OUR MISSION TO COME BACK.

WE REMIND POSTERS OF THE ORIGINAL GOALS OF THIS FORUM.

We welcome open discussion and encourage the development of recommendations.

We ask members to understand there may be strong differences of opinion and it is the members who must abide by common courtesy, and standard methods of discussion.

As a user of MATT services, each of you have agreed to the Terms of Use (TOU) of the MATT Website.

Here are highlights from the TOU:
    . remain friendly and civil and treat all other users of the Service with respect and sincerity;
    . post relevant content and stay on the subject, if you would like to discuss something other than what members are discussing, please go to another discussion or start a new one.

We ask that you NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER MEMBER; do not gang up on individual members. OTHERWISE YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BANNED.

We encourage members to start threads with new ideas and topics, and stick to the discussion. We discourage threads which have no objective, and no concept of discussion in their intent.
    "

THEY ARE BEGGING FOR OLD POSTERS TO COME BACK . . . COULD IT BE THAT OUR STATEMENTS ON AND THE JOINING OF ALIPAC FRIGHTENS THEM? I think they fear being investigated and exposed..
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

There is no doubt in my mind that one of them lurks on this forum. The last thing they want is to be investigated and their little scam uncovered and revealed via the press. As for posting over there, I still think its a huge waste of time and tax dollars.

Michael and WMM, that is also the way the people operate in the Hispanic Business Forum. You can't even imagine how horrible and biased it was in there when I used to post in there. The hard core raza members AND the moderators would jump in an beat up on all the anti's.
    They were so insulting! They debated like children, if thats what you want to call it. Then they would ban you after getting done kicking you around but the nasty mouthed raza in there could stay no matter what. Granted there were a few anti's that deserved to be banned but not the majority of them. And no one deserves to be attacked personally, especially since it was against the forum rules and certainly not by moderators! Aren't they supposed to set a good example and beholding to the rules more than anyone?

They had the same forum rules that MATT has and yet the rules didn't apply to the pro's or even the moderators. They could say what they damn well pleased and get away with it. It is mostly the same way in there yet today except the most psycho moderator was busted because of the anti's bombarding their admin with complaints about her.

This is the future of our country folks if this invasion is allowed to continue. I may be in my 60's but I am prepared to fight in every conceivable way for my country! The more I am exposed to their racist, nazi, un-American agenda, the more I am determined!

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    This is the future of our country folks if this invasion is allowed to continue. I may be in my 60's but I am prepared to fight in every conceivable way for my country! The more I am exposed to their racist, nazi, un-American agenda, the more I am determined!
    Which is the most frightening aspect of this entire fiasco. Should amnesty be granted America will become a nation of babysitters and caretakers of generations of illegal aliens with culturally imbedded criminal mindsets. The mentality seems to be a cultural one of nothing is their fault or responsibility and ignoring the laws you dislike is acceptable. In light of the fact that the floodgates remain open and they are lining up for amnesty, unless our government gets serious with regard to stopping this massive influx Americans will have to create and live in armed camps simply as a means of survival, as it stands now our way of life is becoming a distant memory.

I was reading one of the raza forums where a white American was concerned about losing their majority in this country and of course one of the razitas said, "so what difference does it make" and implied that white Americans are racist for having that concern.

First, how would Mexicans in Mexico feel if their country became overwhelmed with "illegal" anglos in their country whereby their culture and language were no longer the dominant ones? You know and I know that they wouldn't like it and rightly so! Is it racist for them to feel that way? Heck no! But according to the razas if we feel that way about our country we are racists!

It is one thing to have demographic changes by natural occurances but there is nothing natural about losing your country's identity thru a massive illegal invasion of one's country.

I see Dee is now posting as DEE1, and alot of posts have been deleted from the forums. Why is dee back with another screen name...... coming back with another screen name is a violation of the terms of servie according to the matt website. No member is to come back as another person or reregister on the board if they are banned. This is a ploy to keep them out of a lawsuit which isn't going to work.
    MATT has constantly harrassed members by letting certain members libel and harrass other members.
    They constantly violate their own terms of service while banning others.
    Dee/mychica/Dee1/MATT are nothing but racists who get away with libeling others names. A class action lawsuit against them would do the trick an expose them for what they really are. It's funny how after a matter of hours of their posting they want the members to come back Senior Guapo, and Roque come back.
    A class action libel suit would bust that scam wide open as all who are named in the suit would be named in the court records.
    By law, they have to reveal the names and IP adresses of the people named and any other information they have on them.
    This would be proof positive of who was who on matt......
    The fight is on............

The picketers are mobilizing to picket matt headquarters. Matt need to right the wrong instead of hiding behind those screens.

Michael

Banned
    This would be a good story for Lou Dobbs to investigate. Maybe I'll drop them a note.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast