Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey BOB1388 This message is for you to take back to HB since they won't allow me on the boards (for why I will never know because I have never posted there)

I NEVER SAID ANYTING ABOUT THE HB MODERATORS. I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE MATT MODERATORS UNLESS OF COURSE THE HB MODERATORS ARE ONE IN THE SAME AS MATT...

Get your story straight and quit lying about what I said....... Someone else was talking about the HB forums and I was quoting them.....

HB forums is scared to let me log on......... it's obvious because they deny me even though I have never posted there....... What's the matter Tony??????? Are you really as biased as they say? I'm wide open for a debate if you feel up to it...... Just let me log on........ I will be civil as long as I get the same from others........ Like I told MATT, I reserve the right to defend myself if I am attacked.........

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Bob from HB is the same Bob on matt. I saw his post about me lol...... He can't even get his story straight.......... I never said anything about HB moderators and I have never posted there because they will not activate my membship......
    I wonder why they are so scared of me........ I'm civil to everyone that is civil to me.
    It's funny how he thinks I'm a biker lol....... I used to ride but I just might buy another one now lol........ Then I can make Bobs dream come true..... lol

This one is for Bob........ he is the wicked...

The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    Hey Michael, I just made a discovery in the HB forum. Member bob1388 who is on the constant attack on ALIPAC because I guess he got banned from here at one time, is quoting both you and I in that forum and saying you look like a biker.

bob1388, hasn't a clue what it used to be like in the HB forum. The moderators and the members would gang up on the anti's and treat them like garbage for their views. Many of us were civil, just expressing our distaste for illegal immigration. We got called every name in the book. It got so bad with one moderator and so many complaints were filed that she got demoted and she never posts in there anymore. One right thing they did in there anyway.

The only reason bob1388 doesn't get banned in there is because he shows sympathy for the illegal aliens while claiming he is opposed to any amnesty. He calls the members in here, racists. That scores himself a lot of brownie points with the members and moderators in HB. They have had to tone it down since there were so many complaints about the way they treated those opposed to illegal immigration. If they could they would return to being the nasty, hateful people that they actually are. And they still do on on occasion with anti's like mdillon and a couple of others. Some of the women in there are the most rabid and Tony is allowed still to insult at will. They would squelch freedom of speech again in there in a heartbeat if they could. bob1388 doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. He only gets a break with them because of his claimed sympathy for the illegals. Most Americans are not sympathetic and if you are not in the HB forum, they will eat you alive and spit you out. Real nice crowd in there! bob1388, you are CLUELESS!
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Michael45,

I am just reading this thread for the first time and dude, you deserve a BIG high five for busting Dee/MATT..dead to rights, via his/her/it's exchange with Ultima!!!!!! I nearly peed my pants at this persons blatant faux pas.

But nothing, and I mean nothing, had me rolling with laughter as much as Dee's "explaination for that DEE/MATT slip up. Obviously this individual is dire need of a refresher course in "Backpeddling 101"! Lordy, what a hoot.

01/26/2007 8:27 AM Report Abuse
    Ultima,
    I am going to attempt to correct my message to you again. I have been working on a development project for my company and have been working extended hours last week, this week and next, so I havenīt had much time to post here. I screwed up this message to you last evening a few times and MATT was gracious enough to give me a temp ID since I had so many changes to make to it. I screwed that up as well. Must be too tired. Anyway, here is my message to you again with all my corrections. All of my edits are in CAPS.

Ultima, I apologize for errors in my first message. I hope this one is clearer. Iīm off to my job again. I wonīt be posting until late evenings, even thru the weekend, until my project is completed next week. (that is if I have enough energy)

I ask the MATT Moderators to delete my previous response to this message. I will not ask to edit my own posts again. I apologize for my previous errors MATT.

lol Greyparrot......... It was only a matter of time that when ones plays charades they finally slip up and get caught...... lol I didn't bust internet scams for 5 years for nothing lmao...... I knew she was going to slip up sooner or later and just happened to be the one to catch her .....
    I copied the whole thread for proof ........ I was laughing so hard when I caught her I had tears in my eyes lol........ I always was suspect of her and I finally got the proof... lol
    If she would have shut up and not tried to back peddle no one would have been the wiser......... I was the only one on line at the time ....... lol Since they already booted me there was no one to say either way. I send a message to Dee/moderator through the abuse button and she scrambled fast to delete that post and give explainations lmao...... She just dug herself a biigger hole by doing it......... hahahahaha What a ditz..
    She needs a lesson in scam baiting lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    Michael45,

I am just reading this thread for the first time and dude, you deserve a BIG high five for busting Dee/MATT..dead to rights, via his/her/it's exchange with Ultima!!!!!! I nearly peed my pants at this persons blatant faux pas.

But nothing, and I mean nothing, had me rolling with laughter as much as Dee's "explaination for that DEE/MATT slip up. Obviously this individual is dire need of a refresher course in "Backpeddling 101"! Lordy, what a hoot.

01/26/2007 8:27 AM Report Abuse
    Ultima,
    I am going to attempt to correct my message to you again. I have been working on a development project for my company and have been working extended hours last week, this week and next, so I havenīt had much time to post here. I screwed up this message to you last evening a few times and MATT was gracious enough to give me a temp ID since I had so many changes to make to it. I screwed that up as well. Must be too tired. Anyway, here is my message to you again with all my corrections. All of my edits are in CAPS.

Ultima, I apologize for errors in my first message. I hope this one is clearer. Iīm off to my job again. I wonīt be posting until late evenings, even thru the weekend, until my project is completed next week. (that is if I have enough energy)

I ask the MATT Moderators to delete my previous response to this message. I will not ask to edit my own posts again. I apologize for my previous errors MATT.

Hello everyone from Matt

neilsthepoet,

Do you do limericks?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... =limericks

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Dixie,

I leave the form of the poetry
    to the design of the inspiration

It is better to speak clearly then to err on the side of
    appearance.

I take your words as encouragement...

And thank you.

Neils
    9:56 am
    01/31/2007

Yes, neilsthepoet and you should.

I've been enjoying your poetic participation.

I'm but a humble amateur.
    Therefore limericks were the musing of my choosing.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this yet another blunder by the matt moderator Dee/MyChica/Moderator?

Who is Truthteller? Where did this person's posts go? Is Gregorio talking to someone who isn't there?
    Did the Matt moderator forget to delete his post too quoting Truthteller?

LMAO......... this is just one of many blunders the moderators at matt make. They fail to delete all quotes and posts by members they delete..... hahahaha how incompetent are these people? This further goes to show how bias they are. They have to delete people to further their agenda.
    They don't invite people to discuss the issues......... They ban you for your views, no matter how civil you are to them.
    This is obviously blatant manipulation of how people should think......... they don't want you to speak your mind.

This was a wonderful contribution to the topic, truthteller. Thank you.

Here we have the moderator mychica speaking.........

I saw the video you showed at the bottom of your post. I donīt understand Frankīs reaction. On the one hand he said he loves the Gonzalez family. Before Armida spoke, he smiled, leaned forward and said "go ahead Sweetheart." He said he would sponsor them to return legally. And yet, he says he did not change and they were illegal aliens.
    Of course she doesn't understand......... It's all about the law and doing things legally............ HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    For being college educated (so she says) Can she not grasp the concept of doing things legally>

There are many Americans willing to sponsor someone to come into the United States........... Her Raza dosn't want the illegals deproted though even if they get sponsors........ it would mean they have to go back to their country and wait......... and they will have nothing like that happen to them.......

I for one would be a sponsor....... But they have to go back and do it the right way........
    You have to have respect for the laws of the country you want to live in, not break those laws and cry poor mouth.......
    How can you give one amnisty and then ask them to take an oath of alligence to the United States when they already broken the laws of the United States?

Here is the link to that video if anyone wants to see it.

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/medi ... ays-lo.wmv

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    Here we have the moderator mychica speaking.........

I saw the video you showed at the bottom of your post. I donīt understand Frankīs reaction. On the one hand he said he loves the Gonzalez family. Before Armida spoke, he smiled, leaned forward and said "go ahead Sweetheart." He said he would sponsor them to return legally. And yet, he says he did not change and they were illegal aliens.
    Of course she doesn't understand......... It's all about the law and doing things legally............ HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    For being college educated (so she says) Can she not grasp the concept of doing things legally>

There are many Americans willing to sponsor someone to come into the United States........... Her Raza dosn't want the illegals deproted though even if they get sponsors........ it would mean they have to go back to their country and wait......... and they will have nothing like that happen to them.......

I for one would be a sponsor....... But they have to go back and do it the right way........
    You have to have respect for the laws of the country you want to live in, not break those laws and cry poor mouth.......
    How can you give one amnisty and then ask them to take an oath of alligence to the United States when they already broken the laws of the United States?