Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have no doubt they cruise this forum either...... They want to keep an eye on us to see what we are doing.
    They don't want to be investigated either. A non profit organization that wecomed people to debate subjects on their website now banning people for their views and asking why others have been banned?
    The would have alot of explaining to do to someone lol. They turn a blind eye when certain members attack people, but yet when you defend yourself against personal attacks or find people have posted false information when the latest information is on the same page and you call them a liar, you get banned. But certain members can call you a racist or xenophobic and get away with it without any proof........ Makes no sence to me.
    As long as they are tax exempt and claim to be not for profit, and also invite everyone to the website, we have a right to post there, even if our views don't match their agenda. And their agenda is quite clear. It is amnesty and open borders. they don't want real compromise, they just say that to hook you while they try to reel you in like a fish. They are trying to find the suckers of the world who will believe the lies they spew.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    There is no doubt in my mind that one of them lurks on this forum. The last thing they want is to be investigated and their little scam uncovered and revealed via the press. As for posting over there, I still think its a huge waste of time and tax dollars.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

I'm sure Lou would love something like this.......... How a website that is supposed to promote discussion between people is now banning people for their opinions. Also how some members attack others while when you defend yourself, you get banned......... how ironic is that?

Good Idea though.........

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    This would be a good story for Lou Dobbs to investigate. Maybe I'll drop them a note.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Michael, it is the way that these pro-illegal forums operate. They are all biased. They claim freedom of speech for everyone as long as you are civil in debating and even when you are, they sick all the raza members on the anti's like a pack of dogs out for the hunt and then they delete your posts and then ban you.

They sling insults around by calling anti's racists, xenophobics, white supremists just because you are opposed to illegal immigration. They will call you anti-hispanic, anti-mexican, anti-brown skin anything to avoid the real reason behind our objection to an illegal invasion of our country which is it is against the law.

These are the kind of people seeking amnesty for the illegals just because they are ethnically like them. And we are the racists? LOL

Yes Tbird......... We have all seen their tactics. They claim to be fair and ask for debates but yet they sick the dogs on you if you are anit illegal. We have laws agains libel and yes they have been enforced for what has been said in a talk forum. MATT, Dee and a few others are not covered under freedom of speach with such flagrant violations going on over there. they have 4 moderators and there is no reason they cannot effectivly moderate the forum as there are very few posts they have to monotor. Their case would be in the sink hole in a hurry.

The law is on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    Michael, it is the way that these pro-illegal forums operate. They are all biased. They claim freedom of speech for everyone as long as you are civil in debating and even when you are, they sick all the raza members on the anti's like a pack of dogs out for the hunt and then they delete your posts and then ban you.
    They sling insults around by calling anti's racists, xenophobics, white supremists just because you are opposed to illegal immigration. They will call you anti-hispanic, anti-mexican, anti-brown skin anything to avoid the real reason behind our objection to an illegal invasion of our country which is it is against the law.

These are the kind of people seeking amnesty for the illegals just because they are ethnically like them. And we are the racists? LOL

This would be a good story for Lou Dobbs to investigate. Maybe I'll drop them a note.
    Kate I agree. I am trying to garner interest in this by corresponding with a columnist here in Chicago. I think exposing this farce would open more than a few eyes and ears.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

They only have their interests at heart. They care nothing of what will happen to the American citizen.
    I completely agree. And never has this been more clear than in the case of our 2 border patrol agents. Has LaRaza or LULAC or Mecha lifted a finger, made a single statement to try to secure a pardon? NO. They apparently will eat their own as a means to an end.

so when a person of mexican heritage follows the law they are no longer mexican?

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    They only have their interests at heart. They care nothing of what will happen to the American citizen.
    I completely agree. And never has this been more clear than in the case of our 2 border patrol agents. Has LaRaza or LULAC or Mecha lifted a finger, made a single statement to try to secure a pardon? NO. They apparently will eat their own as a means to an end.

so when a person of mexican heritage follows the law they are no longer mexican?
    If they are a citizen of the United States, they aren't Mexican anyway because Mexican is a nationality. They are an American. Of course all Americans no matter what their ethnic background is should follow the law. Are you baiting here?

Stop

Stop

Stop in the name of the law

Turn around go the other way
    Till you get back home
    Get out of my country
    Get out and leave us alone

No more free rides
    No more lawsuits for you
    No more special priviliges
    For what you say and do

Make your own country free
    I say for the Billionth time
    You've got a warped view from
    Your entitlement state of mind

We don't want to pay
    To foot your bills anymore
    Quit letting your Mexican leaders
    Make you into slaves or w..h..o..r..e..s

Fight back do what it takes and
    That goes for your supporters too
    Anybody who's for the illegals
    Hasn't got one American clue

Get out get out get out
    What part don't you understand
    No more from me whether you beg
    Borrow steal or demand

We know your game now
    The jig is up
    Take back your own country
    From the rotten and corrupt

Don't rewrite history
    Don't keep workin your mouth
    Just start walkin
    And keep headin South

Neils
    1:32 pm
    06/09/2006
    transcribed this time
    2:56 pm
    01/23/2007

N....again

Hey, welcome aboard Neils. This is tweety.

Hey Tweety!!!

Glad to see you...
    Thought I'd lost you to the winds of change.

I see Michael is over here being reasonable, factual and out for real change.

And WMM.............well he's still being WMM....
    and thrown off the MATT site for advocating personal responsibility

Now all we need are Mary and Ultima and we'll have all the
    "troublemakers" over here at William's outpost for truth and justice.

Neils
    7:03 pm
    01/23/2007

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast