Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Neil, oh I am pretty sure that Mary has been banned. I haven't seen wps or jerseygurl posting in there for some time either. They may have been banned too. Ultima is a good debater and he seems to have an even temper. They may leave him in there as their anti-plaything.

I haven't seen Mary post either......... she probably got banned........ as for JG........ she hardly posts anymore........ just once in a while........ but she did mention she had trouble with her password the last time she posted and had to email matt asking why........... suddenly her password worked again.......... just like you tweety........ lol
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Hey Neils............ good to see you here.

Lunch was great.........

Hope to see you post more here so we can all stick together and show the world that MATT is biased and they don't want the truth told.

Love the poems......... they have alot of truth to them. Keep on posting.

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

I predicted a few days ago that matt would start up again and have members posting their pro illegal views again........ Well after they sucessuflly deleted many accounts of the anti illegals, they are getting their wish. I see now they have gotten some of the members to come back.
    One particular member is most troubling to me...... He is Roque Ortez..... His supposed teachings of world peace and bringing people to the zeneth of life reminds me of people like Jim Jones and the likes.......... I wonder if he is another Jim Jones and turns people into followers and they all end up like the Jones crowd, If Matt can be sued for letting him gather his flock their..........
    You will have to go into the archives on matt to see how truely demented this man is. His views are so obscure. Some might say he is trying to be like some religious or spiritial organization. Personally I think it kind of suspecious of how he trying to connect to people and try to suck them into his lair......... He is one to keep an eye on. His ramblings are the same things over and over. He wants you to join him and he will show you the truth........... But he never tells you what the truth is........ very creepy.........
    I think he is a nut case ............

Good morning all and HELLO NEILS! Loved the poem and nice to see you here. I noticed you got banned as well. Its comical that they have to create characters to keep it going over at MATT. Indicative of the embedded corruption they are bringing by the millions to America's table. It's just sad tsk. . tsk so sad
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Morning all. Well my password still doesn't work over there this morning. I will be contacting the powers that be again. All I ask is to either fix it or to be upfront and honest and tell me if I have been banned. I noticed that Dee (aka Chica"dee", lol) had trouble with her password too so who knows what is going on over there.

Tweety they don't tell you that you're banned, when your password doesn't work, that's their way of letting you know that you are no longer welcome there.

As for Dee, she/he is now Dee1, MATT, DEE, Chica and another personality. DEEranged isn't she/he?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

What is even funnier is that Dee is posting under two different names.... Dee and Dee1. This is also a violation of the TOS but yet she is not banned...........
    How funny it is she slandered my name and other people's name but yet we get banned for it.......... How interesting.
    A class action lawsuit for slander and libel would get Dee's attention in a hurry......... and MATT's to for letting it happen.
    This would bring out the truth on them and show the public what their agenda really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    What is even funnier is that Dee is posting under two different names.... Dee and Dee1. This is also a violation of the TOS but yet she is not banned...........
    How funny it is she slandered my name and other people's name but yet we get banned for it.......... How interesting.
    A class action lawsuit for slander and libel would get Dee's attention in a hurry......... and MATT's to for letting it happen.
    This would bring out the truth on them and show the public what their agenda really is.
    I believe that Dee said her password didn't work either so she posted under Dee1 for that reason. Could be, as jerseygurl and I have had the same problem. Who knows?

It's kind of funny how she CLAIMS that but yet she has posted under both names in the last few days........... If you go and look, both names have been used one after the other......... her claims of her password not working are bogas. It is just another ploy to make everyone think the password thing is a technical thing......... I am a webmaster too and I Know things can go wrong at times, but this is too coencidental..... I suspect that they will try claim technical difficulty when faced with a lawsuit.........
    It's all part of the bait and switch .......... Dee slanders your name, you defend yourself and get banned....... but then claim technical difficulty as the reason, as they try to get off the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    I believe that Dee said her password didn't work either so she posted under Dee1 for that reason. Could be, as jerseygurl and I have had the same problem. Who knows?

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast