Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I see Matt is still trying to get their Great Debate off the ground....... lol

They seem to be lining up a rather shakey crew........ Some have not posted for over a week............ and not all of them have agree'd to this debate as of yet............ WOW they have a whole 10 people that sometimes post on the BBS.
    Stay tuned for more to come.............
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

You come across the darndest things on the net.......... It's a long read but it sure is interesting.....

http://www.elandar.com/bush/amigos.html
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

That's the most disturbing thing
    I've ever read about San Antonio.

Neils
    8:49 am
    02/06/2007

I had to laugh when one of the hard core members of HB claimed that an ALIPAC moderator had altered their posts. One of their moderators did the same thing to me in HB. Hypocrites!

I had to laugh too........... especially when one of their trolls came over here to ask about where the donations went lol....... How obvious can they get........ lmao They even had to start a new thread on it.......
    What is really funny is my partner and all my employees are hispanic and I can't even log onto their forums lol......... and they have the nerve to call it the hispanic business forums...... what a joke....... They won't even let a hispanic business log on........ hahahaha how funny is that? lol
    I see bob is still whining over there......... If there were any irregularities they would have already shut down ALIPAC....... Keep trying though Bob.... hahahaha
    I love how they slam another hispanic businees....... (MATT) lmao.....
    So much for solidarity....

I see matt is pushing again.......... they just did a clip on the local TV show Great Day SA......... They say that matt's micro loans have raised over a quater million dollars for their micro loan program........
    Why is it they say on their website they only raised 1/8 th of a million???????? Is someone lying to the public again?
    There are alot of distortions to the facts being told on matt........ and Television..........

Michael, have you read the thread in here called "ALIPAC Parody"? You will find it very interesting and I PM'd you about this.

I saw it lol.............. just more desperate attempts by the pro side since they have no leg to stand on......
    It's really kind of childish.......... Alipac is registered as a business and guess old tony doesn't know he can get himself into a lawsuit for using the name........ Oh well............. his loss.........
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    Michael, have you read the thread in here called "ALIPAC Parody"? You will find it very interesting and I PM'd you about this.

I posted this in an attempt to get on HB to ask bob why he drug my name over there......... Now that I am finally able to speak to him about this matter........

lmao ......... I see our resident bob is now posting at MATT,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol He seems to have alot to say about the website....... and makes references and even posted the url's to the threads..... Him and DEE DEE seem quite chummy......
    I feel kind of left out that he didn't mention me or my "Biker roots" lmao... Geezzzzzz bob........ you sure are something else......
    Tony the moderator of HB......... DEE1 the moderator from MATT....... and Bob1388........... they do make strange bedfellows.......
    But then again.......... might just be a fitting trio.......... lol

Michael

BTW Bob.......... thanks for the extra traffic that William will get from you posting the URL's.......... I'm sure William can get some new converts from this.......

My God, this bob guy is really obsessed with ALIPAC, isn't he? It is pretty weird the way he is all over the net and posting in so many forums about ALIPAC in such a negative way. This has been going on for weeks now. Doesn't he have a life?

It is so funny how he keeps saying how fair the pro-illegal forums are and yet nothing could be further from the truth. Many of us have been banned from them even though we were civil. The only reason he is allowed to stay in them is because he basically is a fence sitter. By this I mean he says no amnesty but also will not ackowledge all the negative effects of illegal immigration and instead claims if one does they are anti-hispanic/mexican or racists. So that keeps him above water with the pro-illegal members in those forums.

I don't know what his trip is but it is time for him to move on and stop the smearing campaign of ALIPAC. It is getting very childish now.