Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MAY POULTRY INDUSTRY AND McDonald/BurgerKing BOYCOTT

This is the schedule we came up with by popular vote and by the preferences of the communication workers for the boycott.

April and May 2006 - Poultry Industry
    May and June 2006 - McDonalds and Burger King.
    June and July 2006 - Run on Banks (remove your funds from any bank that gives loans to illegals)
    July and August 2006 - Boycott all Restaurants that use illegal workers.

04/18/06 Boycott Update:
    The May focus will be two-fold. We continue the boycott of the poultry industry and we begin the two-month-long McDonald's and Burger King Boycott.

WE NEED YOU TO IMMEDIATELY SEND LETTERS TO MCDONALD'S AND BURGER KING TELLING THEM WE WILL BEGIN TO BOYCOTT THEM ON MAY 1ST BUT OUR BOYCOTT WILL BE AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND THE COMPANIES THAT HIRE ILLEGALS.

Please post sample letters at the end of this thread if you would like YOUR letter to be considered for our Mass Letter and Flyer to be posted in this spot.

McDonald's

Here's a link that takes you direct to McDonald's e mail address.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller ... ocial.html
    McDonald's USA Contact Us

Thank you for your interest in contacting McDonald’s. There are three ways to share a comment, question, complaint or praise with McDonald’s.

Call us. Within the U.S., you can call us on our toll-free telephone number at 1-800-244-6227.

Write us. Our U.S. corporate mailing address is:
    McDonald’s Corporation
    2111 McDonald's Dr
    Oak Brook, IL 60523

Contact the Burger King Corporate Office:
    5505 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami FL 33126
    Corporate Headquarters (305) 378-3000
    Marketing/Advertising Information Requests (305) 378-7200
    Consumer Relations (305) 378-3535
    HAVE IT YOUR WAY® Cards Consumer Help Desk (800) 522-1278
    (Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET)

04/02/06 POULTRY BOYCOTT IS UNDERWAY!!

PLEASE DO NOT BUY OR EAT POULTRY THIS MONTH!!

There will be no petition. The petition company will not approve it for some reason - perhaps they have liability issues - We've tried several ways of wording it but there is never an activation sent to us.

NO PROBLEM - THE BOYCOTT IS STILL GOING -

REMEMBER, NO POULTRY THIS MONTH!!

You can print out the letter/ flyer below and send it to your poultry companies,signed, and/ or you can distribute it to get the word out.

YOU CN CREATE YOUR OWN LETTER TO SEND OUT AND DISTRIBUTE, AS WELL.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!

The Petition Flyer(Please Copy and Distribute)

APRIL/MAY 2006 POULTRY BOYCOTT

DO NOT BUY OR EAT POULTRY OR POULTRY PRODUCTS IN APRIL OR MAY

Because the POULTRY industry is known to "allegedly" employ food handlers who are in this country illegally,

and Because targeting ONE POULTRY company will only result in the poultry plants' wrapping their product in a different wrapper to avoid the effects of the boycott,

We are calling for a boycott of the entire POULTRY industry for the entire monthS of April and May, 2006.

PLEASE TAKE THE BOYCOTT PLEDGE:

I, the undersigned, will not buy or consume POULTRY in ANY form - raw or already prepared, FOR THE ENTIRE MONTHs OF APRIL and MAY 2006

Signed ___________________________
    Mail a copy of your signed pledge and SEND IT to any and all Poultry Companies in your area.

End Boycott Flyer
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Because one company using illegals had 44 individuals test postive for drug resistant tuberculosis...

And..I think that petition should be sent to every company that can be geographically located. They should KNOW that we're not worried about bird flu...we're worried about other diseases that have become rampant.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RR, could you name that company, please? It's a little too vague to include without the name of the company.

RE: Sending it out to all companies concerned - WE NEED HELP TO GET THAT MAILING DONE - ANY VOLUNTEERS?

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Bump

This is getting underway very well where I live. The people are "spreading the word" amongst themselves AND with each other in the grocery store. Then they're telling a friend and on and on.
    Let me tell you, I have not seen SO MUCH chicken just sitting there literally just about to flow over onto the floor. That was today. (!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GREAT NEWS, LEGAL!

What do you think about the flyer/letter I provided? do you think there will be too much legal risk with the way I have it worded?

Wait a minute, I need to read it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't see ANY risk. We have a right to "discuss our concerns" with our fellow Americans. And we have a right to do something about our concerns with our fellow Americans !!!

Last I checked, we were not a Communist country. But I'll check again in the morning to be sure.

Last I checked, we were not a Communist country. But I'll check again in the morning to be sure.
    Are you sure about that!? I'm not!

The news is great.

I am not getting cold feet - but I truly am concerned about the legal problems with this.

Might it not be better to just say the poultry industry employs illegals.

That is broad, but true.

I am not doubting any of the other information, it might not be a good idea to include it.

WE just want to stop buying their stuff -

We are severly outgunned in this issue - you know. These industries have money, power, politicians and the media on their side.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast