Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The fall back plan now is to put illegals who have been here more than 6 years on the fast track to amnesty. Hope that doesn't fly either.
    But that has always been the plan. In fact, 2004 was the original cut off-- they were going to make special exceptions for people who snuck across the border before 2004. So they have cut it back to 2000?

Maybe if they cut it back to 1980, it would sound reasonable. But then, those who snuck across before then were probably eligible when Reagan handed them the world and they chose to remain criminals......

And I can't help but wonder what good it is going to do to give ANY of them any sort of "path to citizenship." To me, many have adequately demonstrated that they have no desire to become citizens, they just want to take over the whole country. marching, threatening mobs don't exactly make model citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ive been a vegetarian for many years. boycotting meat doesnt accomplish much. there are many more mouths to keep eating it.

Someone is buying their products -

For those of us who do buy their products, we are trying to keep from buying the rope they hang us with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I look at it this way, I won't die if I don't buy or eat chicken for a month. If we hurt the industry that hires the most illegals, so much the better. If we don't hurt them, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

We sure can make this work! I was a little taken aback with the sabotage on the two boycott sites. But then I realized that we must be reaching people or there wouldn't be such a reaction. Intimidation tactics are not going to work. We're going to make this boycott successful, then we're going to do another one next month.

If everyone can try to do ONE promotional activity - call a talk show - give out flyers - tell friends and family - we can make this thing work! You might mention the Open Letter to American Business and the US Chamber, as well, that can also be found here on Alipac.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Do you think my local store would mind if I put some flyers up there?Here is a pic from inside their store. No American Flags Just this.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I don't see why not, Scub.

Jnr stuck one up in the local Albertson's on the way home from work tonight. It was probably gone before I got home, but then.

Just to let people know what actions I am taking to get this out - tonite I will try to get on the Mike Savage Show and I will talk about the Poultry Boycott and the Open Letter.

If we all try to call a talk show that supports anti-illegal actions, we could get this boycott thing really working across the nation in short order.
    I also just posted the announcement on the defendourborders.com Blog site where the Mass State House Rally was organized. Maybe we've got a line to some live wires over there. Also will try to post it at the 96.9 fm talk BOSTON - so it will go out over the airwaves. - OF COURSE, WE WANT TO TALK ABOUT TODAY'S SENATE SELL-OUT ATTEMPTS. I'll be ranting about the flag being put under the Mexican flag. Been ranting all day to Senator aids - The Anger seems to FEED on itself rather than abate. I mostly tell them to please stop mocking our flag by flying it in their traitorous Senate.

PLEASE TRY TO GET ON TALK SHOWS IN YOUR AREA!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

This may have nothing to do with it - but someone just called me to say that Pilgrim's chicken is on sale for .49 a pound - about 1/2 of it's usual sale price.

Also, Pilgrim's is running a new commericial - I haven't seen it - just heard about it.

It seems it is about 'hometown people' - just black and white people and no Mexicans -

Has anyone else seen it???

Can't we get a master list of companies that "might" use illegals? If we can get a list of companies, then we can organize such actions for all of them. This would be a great watchdog forum that could report companies of feared violations. We need these tools so we can let our dollars do the talking.

I know Wal-Mart use illegals too. I stopped buying from Wal-Mart because of this issue.

I also have started a boycott for CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News (because of not printing the cartoons . . .).

Maybe we can start of forum that discuss what we are boycotting and why (and let the reader do the rest).

WE NEED TO GET ORGANIZED AND STOP SPENDING OUR DOLLARS FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT RESPECT THAT WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS, FIRST.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast