Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm gonna hold out until June but, dang, I am starting to miss chicken! Although I've boycotted Tyson since some time last winter when I found out they like illegal aliens so well, I found out that some of the other producers are just as bad so I may need these three weeks to find a poultry producer who isn't going to infect me with the plague or something!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know what you mean.

We have 4 'pre-banned' eggs left and my husband wants a cake - but fried eggs are his comfort food. He has been going really easy on them.

We have got to find someone who sells eggs. We live in a rural area, but no one keeps chickens anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was at the store yesterday and I accidently dropped On of those big boxes of eggs. I have been such a butterfingers lately. I sure do hope that no one else drops any. It just seems like for every egg I buy, I break one. I just don't understand it .

If you can't find a local farmer, look for a store that carries Kosher foods. (surely there is a Jewish Community you can contact to find out where kosher food is sold. Kosher foods are produced using a very high standard. You might be able to find something on-line, too.

I haven't been boycotting eggs. Just poultry meat.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Find Advocates to Boycott McDonalds and Boycott McDonalds Meetups near you or start one in your area. Here is a link that you can put in your zip code to see if there are any meetups in your area.

http://boycottmcdonalds.meetup.com/

(surely there is a Jewish Community you can contact to find out where kosher food is sold. Kosher foods are produced using a very high standard. You might be able to find something on-line, too.
    That is a great idea DcSA. I don't think there is an actual Jewish Grocer here (at least there wasn't a couple years ago when I was sitting with an elderly Jewish lady who was looking for one) but Albertson's has a Kosher section in their stores.

Hebrew National is makes sausages, etc. And there is another company that packs fish. Hmmmm, I bet there is a chicken producer as well.

I doubt there is anything in the way of Kosher food around here -

I am doing eggs, also,since our poultry people also produce and sell eggs. A lot of illegals work in the egg houses. They have become more automated, I understand, but still there is a lot of work involved and the illegals are doing it.

If we only knew it, I am sure many, if not all, the poultry companies sell eggs. They may not be under their main name, but I'll bet they do.

I have only ever heard of a large outfit selling eggs and that is Eggland. No doubt there are others but most of the time eggs are packaged under store labels and grade, aren't they? In all honesty, I haven't paid any attention. I generally buy a couple dozen at a time and they last us about a month.

Drat!!! I was in a differenet store today and dropped another big box of eggs. I think I need glasses or something. Seems like the handles on those boxes are flimsy. I was really hungry for chicken after coming back from my doctors office. [mod edit]

Fact......Poultry plants hire illegal immigrants.

I worked in the poultry industry for 13 years and I have seen it first hand. In fact, on May 1st GOLDKIST Poultry,(headquarters based out of Atlanta,Ga.) closed their doors because 90% of their workers are illegals. American friends of mine lost one days wage because of this crap!
    If that's not proof enough for the Immigration officials to take a trip to the Siler City, NC GOLDKIST location I don't know what is!!!!
    On another note. They(the illegals) were supposed to stick to their little pact of not purchasing "anything" was a crock. I was in several local businesses that day and saw just as many of them spending money as I do on a regular day to day basis.
    I guess they are not as united as they want all of us to think! I thought it was great! I say we need to impeach the moron we have in the White house along with all his cronies and get the illegals OUT NOW!!!!!!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast