Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome, Shawn. Actually we already have quite a body of information at different sites. wehirealiens.com is a good one.

I just started a forum last weekend to get all the information consolidated - and someone - still don't know who - sabotaged it. Just GONE that suddenly.

The list of companies is quite huge - especially if we add the ones that are outsourcing. The list of outsourcers is available at Lou Dobbs. (Look for the links in the signature of a member here named COTO)

Fact is we are being SOLD OUT by American Business. Its our own people doing this to us. The stockholders who only see the profits the great ROI (return on investment) And we ourselves perpetuate it by continuing to buy the products and services.

One power we definitely still DO have is the power of our consumer dollar. BUT TELL ME, WHO IS HIRING THE DAYLABORERS AT HOME DEPOT? AMERICANS!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I've been so angry today about the self congratulatory jerk-offs in the senate. Can't believe mature men would stand by and let smegma breath Leahy lecture them on racism. Senator Cornym from Texas has been sturdier than most but still a disappointment. I hope there is hell to pay in the elections. Tancredo is already saying that no one will go home because they will all have false documents. I'm sure that's the case because a lady where I work was in a fender bender with a Mexican and she took all of his insurance info. only to find out later his proof of insurance was a forgery. Who could have imagined U.S. Senators grabbing their ankles for the likes of Kennedy, McCain and Tyson foods.

Thank you so much DcSA for all you have done on this project.

I simply did/do not know how to get these things out there.

When you said you had a 'site' - what exactly did you mean?

I am so ignorant (true sense) of internet workings, but could I set up a web site - get a doman name (??) for something like this?

We do need to watch our dollars. We need to be concerted in this effort.

The reason we are talking an entire industry is that way there will be no real 'decisions' - just don't buy poultry, etc. Also, if we target, say Tyson, and their business is down, the illegals will just shift to the other big producers.

So, yes, Wal Mart, all the time and everytime, for so many reasons --
    and any business you want to boycott

But let's work together to get the attention of just one big industry - then we can move on to another - and another.

This first one may not make a big impact - but we will grow with time.

I hope we don't let this stop even if the bill gets passed and they are all made 'legal'. It will be even more important then.

If they don't have the money to hire them, they can still go home - and I think they will.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Cornym from Texas has been sturdier than most but still a disappointment. I hope there is hell to pay in the elections. Tancredo is already saying that no one will go home because they will all have false documents.
    Senator Cornyn from TX had better start listening to the people who put him in office. And it is only just recently that he started doing it at all so at least he's awake now.

Tom Tancredo is right. Forgery mills are huge industries in the US and in Mexico. Half the Mexican Embassies are little better than forgery mills with their "matricular cards" that can still be used to get drivers' licenses in several US states.

And, unfortunately, by the end of the day, there will be another four thousand, and another four thousand tomorrow. I'm sick over this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmmm,
    Poultry boycott.
    Well, I buy chicken and eggs from local boys. The area I'm in used to be one of Californias' biggest egg ranches up until about 15 years ago. The warehouse I'm using right now used to be old chicken coops. They are abour 200 feet long, sheet metal roof with wooden frames. Through the center of each 4 x 4 post holding the building up is a hole through which the eggs used to roll down a wooden trough. Clever but rather Egyptian. Anyway, there are still some families that maintain a small resemblence of that industry for the local tribe. Some of thier young kids sell the eggs for gas money. The hens that don't put out......well, they are sold by the pound.
    The point is, the family farms and ranches would still like your business, and they are easier to control than corporate behemoths.
    By the way;
    A Guatemalan family moved in a few years ago. They are raising chickens too. There must be 40 or so roosters and almost no hens. And they are all caged. I took some videos today.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

I see the fighting cocks you mentioned all over rural Texas when I travel. There are usually just two pieces pf ply board propped up to form an A frame for each rooster. There is usually 40 or so. I don't know why the State tolerates it. There are also a lot of dogs stolen now to train Pit bulls to fight. I keep seeing the open borders propaganda about giving them the chance for some dignity. I wish I knew what is dignified about dog fights drunk driving, public urination and wife beating.

Trixie, Of course you could set up a website for this. I was using proboards.com for my forum (free) and blogspot.com for a blog.(free)
    I called my boards Save Our Nation Boycott. You are welcome to the name if it strikes your fancy.

I don't know of any free website hosts - but I'm sure they are out there.
    PM coto - he has a nice website and I think it is free.

Ayatollah, You are right that we could use local companies - and it would be a great idea. In fact, if you could add the names of your companies here - and maybe to the HireUS website mentioned above - it could help us get the ball rolling for listing the GOOD places to do business.

I think the Boycotts are going to work better if we have organized information about WHICH companies to PATRONIZE. It would encourage companies to get the free promotions

AndyT, I am feeling the same anger. I have come to the conclusion that the government now in Washington is NOT an American Government. it is rather the new globalist regime hiding under the trappings of the American flag so as not to tip off the population before they have completed creating our BONDS. Then they will reveal themselves. What we took to be an American government is just a facade to keep us feeling that things are "normal"

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Someone has started a thread for contacting Tyson foods.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-21834.html

Please e-mail Tyson at

http://www.tysonfoodsinc.com/Contact.aspx

I suggest leaving a link in your e-mail taking them back to our Open Letter and our Poultry Boycott threads.

This is the body of my message left on their contact page.
    Dear Sirs,

I regret to inform you that I will no longer be purchasing your products, EVER.

Your support for the lawbreakers that are mobbing our streets, flying a foreign flag and throwing the American flag into the trash when the photo ops are finished, actually makes perfect sense. After all, since you are hiring them, you are lawbreakers yourselves. Since you show this contempt for our nation's laws and are supporting contempt for our flag, I no longer consider you fit to do business with.

I refer you to the present Nationwide Boycott against all of the poultry industry.
    https://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-104359.html#104359

And to our Open Letter to the Business Community and the "US" Chamber of Commerce.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-20983.html

This poultry boycott will only be month-long - but our boycott against your company is PERMAMENT. You are, in short, sirs, TRAITORS. Please remove Old Glory from your establishment and Please refrain from treading on the hallowed ground of any of our Veterans' graves.

Thank You,

Sylvia Alvarado

Please, Could other people find and post the contact pages for other poultry companies?

I believe that BOYCOTTING ALL RESTAURANTS WHERE THEY HIRE MEXICANS in their kitchen WILL BE A MORE EFFECTIVE way to impact the meat industry. I know that is asking to boycott something like 90% of the restaurants.

Try the small american family owned restaurant!!! It's more expensive but the food is excellent and most important you don't get sick.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast