Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nothing yet

http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.htm

I guess you could jsut call her....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    I don't know if I will be happy with myself if I voted for 3rd party and Obama ended up winning.
    I don't think I would be happy with myself if I voted for a man who's name was on the worst piece of legislation I have ever seen in my entire life.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I don't understand why people continue to believe there actually is any significant difference between McCain and Obama. They agree on 80% of their platforms.

Check out the latest Southern Avenger's thoughts on Sarah Palin, below. He nails it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcPWEtVlgyc
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

That was a good video AngelaTC.

April
    Everyone has to vote with their conscience and I am voting with mine, the days of voting for the lesser evil is over for me and hopefully others will stop being led by the power elites as well. As long as we are sheeple manipulated by those whose only focus is to break the back of the middle class we are doomed to be slaves to their whims and power plays. The only way out is to stop participating in their game

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    I don't understand why people continue to believe there actually is any significant difference between McCain and Obama. They agree on 80% of their platforms.

Check out the latest Southern Avenger's thoughts on Sarah Palin, below. He nails it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcPWEtVlgyc
    Good Video with lots of food for thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sarah Palin's under age teenage daughter is pregnant.

I was worried about this. This woman has 5 kids and a husband with a high power job. No one is EVER at home with the kids. This woman may be pro-life but is NOT pro-family. One of them needs to stay at home with the kids if they're going to have that many. Raising kids isn't just about the money involved it's also about how much time you spend with them. If her and her husband weren't so selfish, one of them might have sacrificed their a small career setback and stayed at home with the kids by working part time. They both make good money and can live off one paycheck easily. It's selfish to have many children and then ignore them.

April
    Great video Angela! So true!

MW
    bettsie wrote:

Sarah Palin's under age teenage daughter is pregnant.

I was worried about this. This woman has 5 kids and a husband with a high power job. No one is EVER at home with the kids. This woman may be pro-life but is NOT pro-family. One of them needs to stay at home with the kids if they're going to have that many. Raising kids isn't just about the money involved it's also about how much time you spend with them. If her and her husband weren't so selfish, one of them might have sacrificed their a small career setback and stayed at home with the kids by working part time. They both make good money and can live off one paycheck easily. It's selfish to have many children and then ignore them.
    You're being a little judgemental aren't you, bettsie? One minute we're coming down on illegal aliens for having more children than they can support (rightfully so) and the next we're going to come down on a family that can support the kids they have. I would suggest that there is nothing wrong with providing your kids with every advantage possible. Does the fact that your idea of "pro-family" and the Palin's is different make them any less pro-family? Personally, I don't think so. By the way, have you checked into the cost of a college education for 5 children lately?

Just my opinion.........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Personally, I thought this was a brilliant strategic move by McCain. I was almost certain that he was going to pick Romney. I just could never quite accept the fact that McCain's campaign was on life support during the primaries yet he was miraculously able to surpass Romney. I always felt there were some behind the scene meetings to have Romney back down in favor of McCain, with the reward being the V.P. spot.

From what I've seen and heard about Palin, you can't help but like her. However, remember this is politics. She's being used as bait by McCain and we're the trout being tempted to go for a bite! It's all smoke and mirrors. None of this matters - whether she's pro-life, pro-family, etc., because none of these candidates - Obama or McCain are tackling the REAL ISSUES!

That's the way the 2 party system works and that's the way they want it. They have us so tied up in knots over social issues, which is NOT the role of the federal government. And they continue making the same old promises every election cycle while NOTHING EVER CHANGES! Why? Because we always fall into the same trap. It's an endless cycle. I have to laugh at those poor gullible people at both conventions, waving their signs for "Change We Can Believe In" and "Country First." As if either candidate is going to be our savior. It's all B.S. NOTHING IS EVER GOING TO CHANGE UNLESS WE THE PEOPLE CHANGE FIRST.

Don't Be Fooled. Obama and McCain are both the same on foreign policy, monetary policy, etc. Our country is in a national debt crisis. NO ONE has even brought this up. There is a very real possibility that we can go under.

As one example, both Obama and McCain have already stated as President they would send aid over to Georgia (the country) to help them against the Russians. Oh, how generous of them! Where exactly is this money coming from? Our economic woes go hand in hand with our foreign policy. We can no longer turn a blind eye on this matter. Don't believe me? Check out this video. The greatest threat to our country is NOT terrorism:

US Government Immorality Will Lead to Bankruptcy

http://www.gotomyvideo.com/EMS/National-Debt.html.
    David Walker - 60 Minutes Summary by Steve Kroft.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS2fI2p9iVs

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast