Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let us give the lady a chance. Who had heard of ONE Barack Obama 5 years ago? Nobody really except those in Illinois.

Alaska is a great state and she is that state's governor. They talk about an obscure guy named Truman from Missouri who came frrom nowhere to prominence.

The DEMS can't attack her too much because they think they are the party of the female and minority.

People say they are tired of Washington politics and she is not a so called insider.....Joe Biden is and Biden is just like OBAMA he wants out of Iraq.

I was stunned but I like what I am hearing and seeing of this lady.

Relax...take a deep breath or two and give her an opportunity.

She may be inexperienced as is Obama but she is going for the number 2 spot and not number one as Barry Obama is and remember, if McCain did die in office she could pick a Republican Joe Biden type as her VP to help her out just as Obama seems to have done with picking Biden. Am I wrong here?

I think, after some thought, that McCain picked a winner here!

In my mind, this presidential election has just morphed from the Amnesty Candidates Election to the Affirmative Action Candidates Election.

Both Obama and Palin undoubtedly have some degree of merit (intelligence, accomplishments, vision, etc.), but the reality is is that they are not the most qualified people their parties had to offer for the offices for which they are running.

Reality: Barack Obama would not be the Democratic nominee for president if he wasn't black and Sarah Palin would not have been selected as a running-mate by John McCain if she was male.

Apparently, we don't consider experience, talent and merit to be the foremost qualities necessary, anymore.

This has become the Affirmative Action Election.

Even though Gov. Palin seems to be a good conservative and a decent leader,I still wouldn't vote for Senator McVain because of his amnesty for illegal aliens advocacy.A conservative running mate doesn't change the fact that the head of the ticket wants to legalize and reward ILLEGAL immigration.This speakes volumes about his character,morals,and judgement.

Chromedome, Michelle Obama said that her husband WILL give AMNESTY to the illegals, by not voting McCain you are voting for amnesty IMO
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

2 major cities in Alaska are sanctuary cities. I cant wait to hear Palin speak about illegal immigration.

An August 14, 2006 report produced by the Congressional Research Service listed 31 cities and counties that have “don’t ask, don’t tellâ€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    The problem is McCain has a dictator mentality and is NOT going to listen to anyone ESPECIALLY a woman. More than likely all she will be is a politcal figure head with no power and no input. I am sure Juan H will have more input than her.

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Chromedome, Michelle Obama said that her husband WILL give AMNESTY to the illegals, by not voting McCain you are voting for amnesty IMO

Of course I could never vote for Obama either. As for McVain,who could ever forget his co-sponsorship of the infamous "comprenhensive immigration reform" bill along with Sen.Kennedy?When Sen Mcvain says "I'll secure the border First",it's what he intends to do after he secures the border "first" that worries me.After all he says that illegals are "God's children too" and that "we must treat them with compassion" for their disregarding our laws and taking jobs and benefits that should go to legal American citizens.In my mind it couldn't be clearer that he intends to make all or most illegal aliens citizens and reward their illegal behavior.Of course we must have compassion,but what about compassion for the citizens of this nation?Where's the compassion for the citizens of this country that are being victimized by the illegal actions of citizens of foreign countries?Our citizens would be best protected by enforcing our laws,All our laws,including immigration laws.

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Sorry, but since McCain's best friend is Juan Hernandez, "Dr. Juan Hernandez, McCain Hispanic outreach director: “We must not only have a free flow of goods and services, but also start working for a free flow of people."

And since McCain said he will work 'Yesterday, today, and tomorrow,' (or something like that) to make illegal aliens legal, I do not understand your post.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    Even though Gov. Palin seems to be a good conservative and a decent leader,I still wouldn't vote for Senator McVain because of his amnesty for illegal aliens advocacy.A conservative running mate doesn't change the fact that the head of the ticket wants to legalize and reward ILLEGAL immigration.This speakes volumes about his character,morals,and judgement.
    It also speaks volumes for his political skills. He has received an amazing amount of new found support with this selection, which frightens me.

With the absolute exception of Cheney's influence, Vice President is a nothing job. McCain will use her to get into office, then ignore her for the duration of his time in office.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by April
    The problem is McCain has a dictator mentality and is NOT going to listen to anyone ESPECIALLY a woman. More than likely all she will be is a politcal figure head with no power and no input. I am sure Juan H will have more input than her.
    Quoted For Truth. Like I said, Palin is a trojan horse.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast